Chapter 5 part 2

[PG-13] LIFE

 

‘Are you okay?’ He asked.

‘I’m fine.’ I wiped off the remaining tears in my eyes.

‘How come you are here?’ I asked while massaging my ankle.

‘Ohh.. We came back from practice and we noticed that you were not in the house. We saw your letter and we were afraid that you’ll get lost here or something. Tae Min was so worried and asked us to search for you.’ Min Ho explained.

 

[SHINEE POV AT DORM]

The boys went back to dorm after a full day of dance practice. When they reached dorm, Tae Min shouted that they were back to capture Jae Yung’s attention, but no one answered him. He went everywhere to find her. In his room, washroom, kitchen, she was not been seen anywhere.

‘Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!’ Tae Min shouted!

The boys rushed to his room.

‘Jae Yung left the house already! She left the house already. She packed everything. All her luggage is not in the room anymore. Howwwwww??’ Tae Min over exaggerated.

Yea.. We know. She left a letter on the dining table. We just saw it.’ Jong Hyun said.

‘Key Hyung! This is your entire fault! Why do you want to quarrel with Jae Yung? Why are you always picking up on her mistakes? See! She left already! Must be because of you!’ Tae Min scolded Key.

‘Yaaa.. What did I do? I didn’t do anything, okay?? Why are you scolding me? Isn’t better she left already? We do not need to take care of her and we will have our normal life.'

‘No.. You cannot say like that, Ki Bum. Don’t you feel that our dorm is livelier when she is around? You brought her back to our dorm and we are obliged to take care of her. She just came to Seoul and she doesn’t know anyone beside us. Who can she rely on? What if she lost her way?’ Onew said.

‘Or meet any robbers?’ Min Ho added.

‘Or………. ?’Jong Hyun continued.

‘Or.. kidnappers?’ Min Ho added again.

‘Yah yah yah…. Stop scaring me okay???’ Key protested.

‘AHHHHHHH…… we can’t leave her like that!! Let’s go and find her now!!!!!’ Tae Min shouted.

Anything, we will contact through phones, arrasso?’ Onew commanded.

The boys left their room and their mission were to find Jae Yung.

- END OF SHINEE POV   -

 

‘You mean, all of you went around.. Just to search for me?’

Min Ho nodded. ‘Luckily I found you; else I cannot imagine what those boys will do to you.’

‘I really do not know what the boys will do to me if I was really caught by them. By the way, I thought I’ve heard a police siren just now. How did you do that?’

‘Oh well. I’ve always have this ringtone in my phone because I found it interesting. But I didn’t know that I will use it tonight.’ He chuckled. He kneeled down in front of me to check my wound. He was gentle. ‘You just sprint your leg and a few bruises here and here. We will apply medicine when-’

I interrupted him before he could finish the question. ‘The moon is round very round tonight. Can we go back in a while?’ Omo! I gave a smack on my forehead. I threw a very stupid and idiotic question at him without using my useless brain. This was what I used to do with my brother when we were free. Both of us will sleep on the grass, looking at the stars and moon.

‘Urmm..okay.’ he said curiously.  

There was complete silence. Both of us enjoyed staring at the full moon without any conversation. However, the silence was broken when he asked a question.

Ehemmmm’ He cleared his throat. ‘Errrrr.. Can I ask you a question?’

‘Spill the beans.’

‘Ermmm.. Who is Ji Sun? Just now you were calling his name when you were hugging…….. me.’

I startled for a moment. I do not know how to answer his question.

‘But if you do not want to say, it’s okay. Don’t force yourself.’ He continued.

I closed my eyes firmly and took a deep breath before I could start my story. ‘He is my brother, but he had passed away. I caused his death.’ I felt the rush and my voice started to change when I mentioned about my brother.

 ‘Ohh  okay…. I’m sorry to hear that.’

‘Remember the first time when I saw you and I could not take my eyes of you? You remind me a lot about my brother. You looked like my brother.’

‘As in lookalike?’

‘Yes. Especially our eyes, your hairstyle, your eyebrow reminds me a lot of my brother.’

‘Oh.. And guess what? Most of the boys said that we look alike though. That why you stared at me like you were going to eat me up when you first met me?’

I chucked when he said that but I nodded.

‘Oh okayyy………’ He stared at me blankly.

 

'Ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring ding di di di di ding' A phone call came in suddenly. I peeped at the phone screen. It was Onew. I could listen to their whole conversation although I didn’t eavesdrop. It was loud.

‘Min Ho, did you found Jae Yung?’

‘Dae. She is with me now. She hurt herself.’

‘Come back now. Fast. Bring her along too.’

‘What happened hyung?’

‘Something serious but I cannot explain much on the phone. Listen to me. Bring her back now.’

‘Arrasso.’ Min Ho put down the phone.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked, pretending that I didn’t hear anything.

‘I don’t know. Onew hyung called me. He wants us to go back now. Let’s go. Can you walk?’ he concerned. I nodded my head and tried to get up but failed. My leg was super pain until I could barely walk. Min Ho noted it and held his hands nearer to me.

‘Wae?’ I asked. My body backed off a little when he was approaching me.

Carry you? How are you going to back with this condition?’ Immediately he placed a hand behind my back and another one across my knee and carried me up.I noted that Min Ho had muscular arms. His biceps were big!

Thank you.’

‘For?’

‘Saving my life.’

‘You’re welcome.’ He smiled, flashing a complete and beautiful set of teeth.

And… I’m sorry.’

‘For?’

‘All the troubles and carrying me back. I know I’m heavy.’

‘Heavy? Your weight is just as heavy as my dumbbell.’ He complained.

Ya… I know I’m thin but I dun think I’m as heavy as your dumbbell.’ I gave him a sarcastic tone. ‘Unless your dumbbell weighted 40kg.’  

‘Serious! Next time I can just do gym at home. Because I can lift you up and down. Hahahaa.’ He laughed out loud but I was pressing my lips to cover my small laugh. A simple but worst lame joke of his just made my day. 

 

 

- END OF CHAPTER 5 PART 2-