chapter 12 part 1

[PG-13] LIFE

Chapter 12 part 2

‘Dupshhhhhh’ A punch landed on Jong Hyun’s face.

I turned around and noticed was an unknown lady with a short, half blonde hair. Her height is about 163cm, wearing a skinny jean with white spaghetti and a black leather jacket on. She had a pair of hot killer eyes with a smoky eye shadow on but I could see fire burning through it. She was angry. 

‘Why are you here?’ Jong Hyun asked and I saw fear in his eyes. Who the heck is she? I thought. And I assured that she was the one that gave him a punch on his face. 

‘Obviously you don’t want me to be here right? So that you can come here WITH another girl and have fun with her.’ She said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes on me, looking from head to toe. ‘Oh please Jong Hyun, since when you changed your taste to a kid? If you really want to play, please find another one that is better than me. What a cheapskate.’ She scolded. 

I could feel that my hot red blood was running all over my body, into my adrenaline. Who the f*** was this to screw me just like that. I just kept my mouth shut before I made things worse, creating a quarrel with her. 

‘Dear, is not like that? Listen to me. She is our friend.’ Jong Hyun tried to explain. 

‘Dear?’ I asked.

Yes, she is the girl that I’m talking about. She is our new song chorographer, Up and Down.’ 

‘Ya!! Kim Jong Hyun, why do you bother explaining to her? Trying to grasp the situation? Friends? Ya right? I saw you hugging this *she was still rolling her eyes on me* whatever her name is, just now. Friend. Ya, I believe you Kim Jong Hyun.’

‘JOEY NOONA!!’ 
Tae Min called from behind and walking towards our direction. ‘Why are you here?’ 

‘Goodness gracious. Thank God you are here, Tae Min. Please tell your Joey noona that this girl is Jae Yung and she is our close friend. She doesn’t believe me!!’ 

‘Joey noona, why are you here? And this girl is Jae Yung, the one we had been mentioning to you all these while.’

‘Omo. Really?’
 she asked with full of surprise. 

‘Believe me now?? I only treat her as my close friend and I won’t fight with Tae Min because Tae Min likes her, okay? I only love you, my dear.’ 

‘What you just said? Tae Min likes her?’ 
Joey asked and my eyes grew bigger, looking at Jong Hyun. 

‘What? Joey noona is your girlfriend??’ Tae Min asked. 

Oh ! Did I just say something that I’m not supposed to say?’

‘JONG HYUN HYUNGG!!!!!’ 

‘Oh ! I think it is time for me to go back to my room. Key is going to kill me because I came out so long. Bye! Let’s go, dear.’ 


Jong Hyun held onto Joey hand and quickens their footstep, leaving Tae Min and I behind. 


I was just standing by the beach side like a fool, trying to absorb all these information into my head. Did I hear things right? O gosh, damn it. How can such thing happen to me on this island? A weird lady appeared out of nowhere and claimed that she was Jong Hyun’s girlfriend and Jong Hyun said that Tae Min likes me? Why I didn’t know anything or notice about it? This must be a dream. A dream!

‘Hi.’ Tae Min spoke and he was scratching his head. 

‘……’ I didn’t give him any respond.

‘Er- Hi?’ He said again. Goshh. Hell awkward! 

‘Er- Hello?’ I replied and Tae Min suddenly laughed.

‘Why are you laughing?’ I asked curiously. I don’t think it was something funny at all.

‘Er- nothing. I guess you heard that Jong Hyun hyung, said right?’

‘Er- yes. I mean- no. I didn’t hear that Jong Hyun oppa said that you like me. And I think I’m going back to my room now. I’ll see you later, okay??’

‘ Hahaha. Wait wait.’
 Tae Min grabbed my hands to prevent me from walking further. ‘You heard it didn’t you? Ahem *cough* what if- I said I like you? Can you be my girlfriend?’ 

‘Er-are you okay?’
 He was waving his hand to capture my attention because I was not responding at all. 

‘I’m okay. I’m fine.’ I tried to loosen my grip and took my hand off him. I could not accept the fact that Tae Min likes me. WEIRD! 

‘Er- so your answer is?’

‘Err oppa. Do I have to answer you now? I’ve no clue about what I want and I’ve never thought that you will like me. All these while, I’m much closer with you compared to others because of your close and I took you as my brother.’

‘Isn’t that is good? We can be more than just friends.’

‘But I do not have any feelings towards you. Nothing but just a close friend, you get what I mean?’

‘I think I got what you mean. Maybe we can try out or something first?’

‘Try? How to try?’

‘I heard Jong Hyun hyung said that we will know by kissing. He said that feeling will appear automatically if you kissed the right person.’

‘You mean kissing? Like mouth to mouth? Eww..’

‘That is what Jong Hyun hyung told me and he said that is the best way to test whether does two party have feeling with each other or not.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes.’

‘You mean kiss now?’

‘Er- yes. Close your eyes.’

‘Oh okay.’


I did followed what he said, closed my eyes. I could feel that both his hands were grabbing my shoulder, pretty cold and his face was getting nearer and nearer. I was holding tight both my hands. Nervous. Apparently, he was shaking too. Without notice, his lips reached forward on my lips and I recognized it was a pad on my lips. I recognized it as a kiss. Yes, a kiss.

After a few seconds….

‘Er- what do you think?’ Tae Min asked. 

‘Oppa. Don’t you feel something wrong? I’ve got no feeling at all. What about you?’

‘Er- Me too. I do not have feelings too. Try again?’


I closed my eyes once again and he reached my lips, again. It was a longer kiss compared to the first one, but nothing much. No feeling, means no feeling.

‘Oppa. I’ve no feeling at all.’

‘Me too! This is weird. I thought that I like you and if we kiss, there should be feelings right? But why this is so contradicting compared to what Jong Hyun hyung teach me?’

‘I guess because we don’t suit for each other? That why there is no feel?’

‘ERRRRR- *paused* I think so.’

‘I guess we shall stick back as a friend. That will be a better choice.’ 


[LOL! Tsk. this is what happened when kids ask couple] 
***

That kiss was a mistake. I’ve never ever thought that I’ve been so childish to agree with Tae Min’s request but anyways, I did it and I was glad that both of us talked things out in the end. We managed to remain our position as good friends or maybe just siblings. I wouldn’t say that I do not have feelings towards him completely. Perhaps, one of the main factors I did not accept him because he is a singer, and I’m nothing yet. I’m fear of being dumped in the future, leaving me a scar behind. So, I rather pushed away everything that was given to me then losing them in future like how devastated I was when I lost my brother. 

Unknowingly, I walked to another side of the beach, leaving my hut that was 20-30 minutes away. The place was definitely new to me. I remembered I always wanted to hike up but my brother always stopped me because he said that it was dangerous. I was too young for it. He claimed that the stones was slippery, and there huge trees around it, just like rainforest. My brother called this place as his sanctuary because he told me that there was another world beyond the steep hill. The little red devil kept on bugging me to hike up to see what was behind the hill, what was my brother’s definition of another world.

I hiked up the steep hill with a pair of my sports shoes and my iPod. The walkway was really slippery and dangerous, thanks to the rain that poured yesterday night I assumed. When I was hiking up, my dry top had soaked with sweat and the hike was tiring. As I was hiking, the walkway was not able to be seen anymore but luckily there were sign that was tied and marked on trees. 

When I almost give up, I told myself that I’ve walked so far and I should continue walking like there was no turning back. I’ve got to continue no matter how bad the road was, to reach my destination, my goal. I’ve got to walk pass trees and branches, going through slippery muddy pathway and climbing over stones and rocks. After walking about an hour, I’ve finally reached. 

I’ve finally reached.

The place was amazingly beautiful. The top of hill was straight facing the dark blue sea. The sun was orange in colour, seems like going to set soon. The sky was light blue in colour and was clear without white, heavy clouds. The sea current was strong, forcing the sea water to hitting the edge of the huge rocks, creating the water splashing sound. A flock of birds were chirping and flying in a group. On another side, there was nothing but was filled with green flora and coconut trees. That was the beauty of Mother Nature that cannot be bought by any amount of money. It was God’s gift to human, people like you and me. Now, I understood the meaning of another world. 

I took a deep breath to refresh my mind and screamed my lungs out to release every little single stress that was inside me. I took a seat alone at the rock, enjoying the side seeing and fresh air. The place was peaceful without human, without stress, without noisy and naggings. Automatically, a blissful smile will appear on my face. The beauty of Mother Nature made me flashed back a lot of memories, especially my beloved brother and my life after I’ve met the SHINee boys. 

My devastated life has turned 180 degree after I knew them, staying with them, creating a strong bond with each of them. Although I’m not that close with some of them, but I just realized that they were already part of me. Thinking that I’ll be leaving them in 2-3 days just made me dropped a tear. 

‘ I should bring the boys up here tomorrow morning.’ I mumbled to myself. ‘Oh SHOOT! I’m supposed to meet them up at the beach but I’m up here now! They should be hell worried now.’ 

Without further hesitation, I hurried down because I was fear that the pathway and sign will not be seen because there will not be sunlight soon due to sunset. When I was walking down, I saw an unusual sign that was being carved on a stone. It recognized it was a sign created my brother. I walked towards the direction and found that there was something hiding in the ground. I started digging and found a box that was buried inside. I opened the box and I found nothing but beautiful yet rare sea shells and chorals from the sea. I started reading a note that was inside the box.

28/2/2008 – I bet that J Yung is going to love it. JiSun. 

6/11/2008 – Phew. I thought that J Yung will follow me up but luckily she did not follow. I believe I could collect till this box is full. JiSun.

4/6/2009 – I believe that she is going to love this present very much. Ji Sun.

14/3/2010 - Seashell collections are getting more now. This will be her best 18th bday gift. Ji Sun.


I was sobbing when I was reading the small little note and seashells that was collected. I just realized that this was the reason why he always fly back to Malaysia, back to this island. This will be the last and most precious present that he before leaving this world. I make my way down with the box that was left by my brother. I miss him. I miss Ji Sun oppa. 

When I stepped down the hill, the first person I saw was nobody but him. 

‘YAAA!! Where have you been? Do you know that all of us were so worried about you?’

I ran to him and hugged him, on his waist. I was crying and mumbling ‘Oppa’ nonstop. I realized that I was hugging him tighter making him even hard to breath. 


Key POV

What the heck is wrong with this girl? She suddenly ran into me and hugged when I wanted to scold her for not telling us where she went. She made all of us to search for her once again. My eyes were wide open and I did not know where I should place my hand. In the end, I was padding her head, brushing though her soft long hair. I wanted to scold her for her irresponsibility but I remain silence. She was crying. Aishh. This girl is driving me crazy. 

‘I’m sorry. I just went up for jungle tracking and I didn’t realized the time.’

‘What happened? Are you okay?’

‘I’m fine.’

‘Do you know that you should at least inform us before going for your own activities? Do you know how dangerous is to climb up hill alone? You just left us without telling us anything and we were waiting for you at the beach for almost 2 hours.’

‘I’m sorry.’


I wanted to continue, but, I was not able to utter a single word after that.

‘Aishhh. Never mind. It’s okay. Let’s find the others.’ 

Both of us were walking back to the beach. There was hell silence and we didn’t talk at all. I wanted to ask her what happened just now, why she ended up crying. But those concern words just don’t come out from my mouth. 

‘I’m sorry for dropping your brother’s cup. I knew that it is kind of late for me to apologize but I think it is better than not apologizing, right? I still owe you an apology. I’m sorry.’ I started a conversation. 

I could see that she was pretty shock when I said sorry to her. She did not give any respond to me. I guess she is still angry. 

‘Er- I hope that you will accept my sincere apology, ok?’ 

‘You are forgiven. I’m not angry with you anymore because that incident became past tense. And I’ve no right to angry at him because he saved my life indirectly, giving me such a different staying environment.’

‘So means I can start bullying you again?’
 Key cracked a joke.

‘Aishh. Jinja! You better not okay? Else, I will revenge.’ I replied and he was laughing. 

When we were talking, Min Ho, Jong Hyun and that so-called Joey saw us. They walked towards our direction. 

Are you okay, my dear?’ Min Ho asked and examining Jae Yung.

‘I’m fine oppa. I’m sorry for disappearing. I went for jungle tracking.’

‘Nah, its okay. As long as you are fine, everything is okay.’

‘Where’s Onew and Tae Min hyung?’ 
I asked.

‘I guess they were still finding for you. Let’s wait for them at the cafeteria. It is time for dinner.’

‘Hyung!! Min Ho hyung!!! HELP! ’ 
Tae Min was running towards our directly.

‘Hyung! Onew hyung! He.. Onew hyung.’ Tae Min was speaking while trying to catch his breath.

‘Tae Min-a, what happened? Speak slowly.’

‘Onew hyung! Onew hyung fainted by the beach side. I could not carry him myself!’

‘Bring us over!’ 


When we reached there, Onew was lying down on the beach side. Jae Yung ordered all of us to move away for better air circulation. She was busy checking his body and she looks professional in rescue and saving.

‘Tae Min. What happened?’

‘I don’t know. When we were searching Jae Yung by the seaside, hyung just dropped and went unconscious after that. I tried to pad on his face but there was no response. I tried to carry him but he is too heavy and I could not carry him up. So I came back to search for you guys.’

‘Jae Yung-a, what is wrong with Onew?’

‘Don’t know. Still checking.’


Jae Yung padded on his face again. His eyes slowly opened up. He came conscious after that. 

‘Hyung!!’ All of us shouted and helped him up.

‘Why? what happened? Why am I here?’

‘Hyung. You don’t know anything? You fainted!’

‘Really?’ 
Onew asked. 

‘Are you feeling alright? Are you okay?’ Jae Yung asked. 

‘Aish.. I’m okay. Maybe Malaysia’s weather is way too hot that what I’ve expected. Maybe that’s the reason why I fainted. Don’t worry okay? I’m fine.’

‘Oppa. You better check at hospital when you get back to Korea okay?’

‘Arrasso. Let’s go for dinner now. I’m hungry! EVERYBODY CHICKEN!!!!!’
 


- END OF CHAPTER 12 PART 1 - 

Author's Note: Urghh. What do you think about this chapter? I feel that it is boring. I'm sorry for writing this piece of junk. I hope that you did enjoy this chapter. And HAPPY BE-EARLY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING JOEY! <3 <3 <3