Chapter 13

[PG-13] LIFE

HI PEOPLE! I'm sorry for not updating the fanfiction. I just finished my exam and I promose to update asap after my exam. I hope that I still have my readers around me ^^ And chapter 13 is here. Well, I guess it is too late for me to reply one by one. I shall just update this chapter here.

I don't know whether is this chapter good or not because I wrote it within a day before I went off for a vacation. And I want to change my writing style to a more down to earth writing because I've read this FF that inspires me to write like that. Well, this chapter will be more, 'down-to-earth'. Tell me whether do you like it or not smile.gif


Btw, I do write more on OS now. But I guess I'll not update here anymore. Tell me if you want those links that I put for my OS. I'll pm you my link if you are interested ^^


Chapter 13

It was already 1am and Min Ho oppa was sleeping soundly on his bed. We were supposed to get up by 7 to get ready for our snorkeling session. Although we stayed in the same room but we slept on a different bed. And Key got to squeeze into Onew and Tae Min’s room because Jong Hyun oppa said that they needed some privacy. Hence, the arrangement became like that.

I could not sleep and I was staring at the ceiling, looking at the old wooden ceiling turning round and round. I started counting how many goats that jumped over the fence so that I could dose off quickly. I tried to close my eyes but I just could not sleep at all. 

I walked out of the room with the box that I found and made my way to the canteen to buy 2 cans of beer. I was hoping that alcohol drink could actually be my sleeping pills after drinking them. 

I sat by the beach side all alone. The sky was filled with stars and they were shining brightly upon a piece of dark grey sky. Through a closer look, horoscopes of Leo and Gemini could be formed. They really looked like a painting from far. The greatness of Mother Nature, I smiled. 

I took out the seashells that my brother collected for me and examined one by one. My brother really knew me well. He knew that I had a hobby of collecting seashells. However, my eyes became teary when I thought my brother. I miss my brother. I miss my family. I miss my father and my mother too although both of them hated me for killing my brother.

‘I’m sorry.’ I brushed through my cheeks. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


KEY POV

‘AISHHHHHHH…………’ I grumbled when Onew’s leg was over me while Tae Min was hugging me from behind. Both of them squeezed me like a sandwich and I was stuck in the middle. Onew Hyung was snoring loudly and Tae Min put his thumb into his mouth and it while he was sleeping.

The clock that was hanging against the wall was ticking slowly. I closed my eyes firmly but my brain was not in peace at all. 

GOSH!! I NEED TO SLEEP! 

I pushed Onew Hyung and Tae Min away and got myself off the bed. Both of them were like electric magnet that had positive and negative forces that attracted them together. The next second, they were hugging each other when they were sleeping. 

I wore a light jacket and made my way out of the room. I thought that I might feel better after a short walk by the beach side. When I was taking a stroll, Jae Yung was sitting all alone by the beach side. Her head was rested on her knees and her hands was wrapping around her knees. She was holding onto a can of beer and there were a few cans seating by her side.

‘YAHHHH… Why did you drink so much???’ I shouted at her when she didn’t notice me.

She held her head up and looked at me with her tiny little eyes and was half way hanging. Her face was red tomato. I bet that she took many cans of beer.

‘Keyyy?? Is it you?? Hahahaha.. Yes, it’s KEYYYYYYYY.’ I smelt the strong alcohol scent when I bend down.
‘Are you okay? Why did you drink so much??? Let’s go back to your room.’

‘No no no. I’m fine. Really.’

‘Which drunker will admit they are drunk after they’ve drink? Let’s go back to your room alright?’ I tried to pull her up but she was too strong and she pulled me down instead.

‘I don’t want. Come, drink with me.’ She passed me a can of beer and I sat right beside her.

‘Only A can. After drinking, you are going back to your room.’ She nodded her head tipsily and took another sip of her beer.

I opened the can of beer and took a sip. The beer taste really different compared to soju and beer from Korea. It tasted really good. Light and sweet. I took another sip after one another while enjoying the clear dark sky and stars were twinkling brightly. 

‘The beer taste good, light and smooth.’ I broke the silence.

‘Yeah. My favourite beer. Have another can.’ She passed to me another one after I realized that I finished the first can. I didn’t reject her offer and took it instead.

‘What’s that?’ I asked when she took out something from a box. She looked at my suspicious statement then she lifted the box up and placed it in between. ‘What’s that?’ I asked again.

‘This is from my late brother. I found this box of thing when I hiked up the mount just now. It was supposed to be my birthday present.’ She said while wiping her tears. She took another sip of the beer.

‘Oh… I’m sorry to hear that. I believe your brother would be happy after he knew that you were able to get through the SME audition. It was not an easy job.’ I tried to convince her but it didn’t work at all. She was still crying. 

My left hand automatically went across her shoulder, patting her arms to comfort her. She laid her head over my shoulder while sniffing nonstop. My hands uncontrollably wiped her tears away and embraced her even tighter. 

Believe me; I’ve certainly no feeling for her but just to comfort her. Or maybe, it was just after alcohol effect. 

When I was wiping her tears, our eyes met. I looked into her eyes and I just realized that she is a very beautiful lady. Her big eyes were twinkling brightly and she cheeks were pink in colour. Slowly I moved forward towards her face and planted a kiss on her soft lips. Her lips were thin and sweet, just like a cotton candy……………………….


Min Ho POV 
The annoying alarm clock kept on ringing when I was having my own sweet dream. I held my head up and took a glance at the clock. My hands reached the alarm clock and turned off the alarm immediately. My head dropped back on the pillow and continued to rest a while before getting up.

‘Jae Yung a-, Jae Yung.’ I called Jae Yung’s name but no one answered back.

‘Jae Yung a-‘ I called again but no one replied again.

I turned my head around heavily and found that she was not on her bed. I got up and went to the bathroom but she was not inside too. Where the hell she is, I thought. I changed my pajamas and I went out of the room and I bumped onto Jong Hyun and Joey that just got out of their room.

‘ Morning, Hyung. Morning, Joey.’ I greeted them when I saw them.

‘Morning, Min Ho. Where are you going in such a hurry?’ Jong Hyun asked.

‘I’m going to find Jae Yung. When I got up, she was not in the room anymore.’

‘What? She disappeared again?’ Jong Hyun asked.

‘I’m not too sure. Maybe she woke up early and she’s taking a walk by the beach side. Let’s go over to find her.’ I continued.

‘Alright, let’s go together.’ 

When three of us walked to the beach side, we saw something that we didn’t want to see, or maybe perhaps we shouldn’t have seen it.

‘Oh God. What the hell?’ Jong Hyun expressed himself when he saw and my jaw was left hanging.
Jae Yung’s head was practically sleeping on Key’s body while Key wrapped his hands around her waist. He was holding onto Jae Yung’s hand and both of them were found by the beach side.

Jae Yung rubbed her eyes as the sun rise, hurting her bare eyes. She moved around and Key felt disturbed too. She felt uncomfortable and she sat up while rubbing her eyes. 

‘Jae Yung a-,’I called and Jae Yung whipped around with her tiny little eyes.

‘Min Ho oppa?’ She muttered. ‘Why are you guys here?’ She asked while she got up and walked towards us.
‘We should ask you this question. Why are you here?’ Jong Hyun asked. ‘Are you going on a date with Key?’
‘Date with Key? NEVER!! That will never ever happen in my life.’ Her eyes grew bigger when Jong Hyun said that. Well, I guess she’s awake now.

‘Jong Hyun slightly raised his chin to show that Key was still lying down on the bed side. Sleeping. Jae Yung whipped around and saw Key was sleeping by the beach side. 


Jae Yung POV

‘OMO!’ A word spilled out from my mouth and I started to think hard what had happened yesterday. 
Memories kept on flashing one by one. Starting with how I dragged him along to drink with me, comforting me and then…………

KISS? 

Did he KISS ME? 


My hands covered my mouth tightly when I remembered we kissed mouth to mouth. 

Oh my freaking beer. 

I’m in a deep !


‘Aishh….’ I held my head up and stretched my head, causing a few strain of hairs that fall off. ‘Okay.. This is not that you think. I’ll explain. Yesterday I was very sad and I could not sleep. Hence, I walked out of my room and I came out to have a drink. But I ended up drinking cans of beer and Key joined me as he could not sleep too. Hence, both of us drank a lot of cans and we- we- we-‘ I startled because I didn’t know how to continue. I could NEVER EVER tell the boys that Key and I kissed. 

‘We? We what??’ Min Ho asked.

‘We- we- we were drunk and we ended up by the beach side. This is the story.’

‘Which monkey is making noise early in the morning??’ A familiar voice was echoed behind. It’s Key.
‘Key.’ Jong Hyun approached over and helped Key up.

‘OUCHHHH… MY BACK AND MY HEAD! BE CAREFUL!’ His back must be really hurt for sleeping on the sand for such a long hours. 

I’m sorry, Key.

‘What are you guys doing here early in the morning? Meeting?’ Key asked when he saw all us gathered around.

‘Ahurmmm….’ I guess we should ask why you. Did you sleep here yesterday night?’ Jong Hyun sounded suspicious with my explanation. I bet he thought that both of us were in a relationship.

HELL NO!

‘Yesterday? What happened yesterday?’ He was rubbing through his hair, thinking hard.

‘OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………...’ He exaggerated after thinking hard. ‘Nothing happened also.’ He said while others rolled their eyes when he said nothing happened yesterday night.

‘Wowww, seems like everyone is early today!’ Onew popped up out of nowhere with Tae Min.


Phewwww!

‘Morning hyung,’ the boys greeted Onew.

‘Morning oppa.’ I greeted them as well.

‘Morning guys, but it is BREAKFAST TIME!’ Onew commanded while he walked into the cafeteria with the others. 

I quickly pulled Key from behind and whispered to him.

‘Whatever happened on the beach; ends here, okay?’ I ordered Key.

‘OF COURSE! I wouldn’t want to tell the boys that I kissed you yesterday night. Ewwwww, I guess I need to go back to my room to brush my teeth first.’ Key teased and I slammed my hand across his back causing him to yell in pain.

Everyone turned around and looked at us but we just smile widely and followed them from behind. I guess everyone didn’t suspect anything now.


Min Ho POV
I bet there is something going on behind. I need to find out! 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

Please comment ! Thanks !