Chapter 5 Part 1

[PG-13] LIFE

Hye all, this chapter has 2 part, 1 and 2. I found that it is long and I decided to split it. Have fun reading :)

 

Chapter 5 (part 1) 

I sat at the balcony all alone, thinking what I should do with my future life. Maybe not long term plan but just to solve my current problem. ‘Although, they are not bad people (I think), but I can’t be staying with them for my entire life. And I do not want them to know about my past. Most important, I do not want to see Min Ho because he reminds me so much of my brother.’

‘Thank you for taking care of me and allow me to stay here for a night. I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to stay here for long term. I guess I’m one of the luckiest people of earth to know 5 of you in my life. As in I knew as an identity of a friend, but not as a fan although I didn’t really have a real talk with anyone of you. And thanks for making me to know who SHINee is. I don’t think I will be able to forget SHINee for the rest of my life. Thank you once again.

Yours truly,
Jung Jae Yung.



A letter I wrote was placed it on the dining table before I leave. I packed my things and ensured that I didn’t leave anything behind. Before I leave, I took a trip to visit every corner of their house because I’ve not entered to an idol house before. Have you? I strolled around and I found that they live like a normal human being. No difference between you and I. Although I was just there for a night, but I could sense that my heart was aching and told me not to leave. However, I told myself that I need to stand on my feet, without anyone’s help.

I left the place with my bags. Wind was blowing, sweeping the dry leaves on the floor on an empty street. I walked without knowing any direction and map around me. I was thinking to get a cheap inn or motel to overnight. Then, I will find a job where hostel are provided so that I do not need to worry about my staying. 

According to a pedestrian, I had to pass by a dark pathway in order for me to get to other side to the cheapest motel in Seoul. There was only one way in and one way out. I had no choice but to pass by that scary pathway. My eyes and heart opened up widely, ensuring that I stayed focus the whole time. Drip by drip of water that dropped on the surface of clotted water made the scene even scarier. 

A few footsteps were listened. They are definitely not mine. I tried not to scare the out of myself and told myself to calm down. I fasten my footstep so that I could pass by my nightmare faster. I could felt that my body was shivering, holding onto my bag pack and I squashed the sling. I was able to listen to my own heartbeat and breathing; it was beating faster and faster, louder and louder. A few of unfamiliar faces was surrounding me, front, back, left, right. There were four of them.

‘Pretty girl, where are you going? Do you want to play with us?’ one of them asked. Some of them were laughing. Their voices were evil to me. I hate their laughing sound. 

One of them even touched my face. ‘Don’t touch me!!’ I gave a slap on his hand. He was angry. Another one held onto my face and pushed it up high. I moved left and right, so that I could release from his struggle. I was able to turn my head with all my strength and bite his hands. I gave a kick on the guy’s private part that held my head up. He dropped on his knees, lying down on the floor in pain while holding onto you-know-which-part of his lower body. Then I stepped onto another two guys their feet and ran as fast as possible when I was free from their locks. 

‘CATCH HER!’ one of them ordered. 

I ran as fast as I can and started shouting for help. ‘Help! Help!’ But I was too clumsy. I did not see a stone in front of me and stepped on it. I sprint my ankle. I tried to get up but my ankle was hurt badly. Once again, I was trapped in their hands. Rudely, two of the boys grabbed me up and used their hands to lock my arms while I was struggling. 

‘!!’ He scolded me and gave a hard slap on my face.

‘I gave you soft but you demanded a hard one!’ I was clinching my fist, and biting my lips. I glared at him with my fierce eyes. 

‘Don’t give me that look. Trust me, you will love me tonight. Muahahahahahaa..’ He used his hands and touched my face again, from my cheek till my chin. I spitted saliva right on his face. I could see that he was disguised and he put his hand up once again, indicating that he was going to give me another slap on my face.

‘SLAP! SLAP ALL YOU WANT!!’ I was throwing my voice out loud. I was praying inside my heart that someone will pass by and save me that moment. 

Suddenly, police siren was heard. All of us looked around. Thank God, a policeman came in time to save me. Grateful tears started to foam at the corner of my eyes. A black image was standing behind, far away from us. I could not see who was behind because of the yellow stray light shone brightly. 

‘Freeze!’ he shouted. 

The boys were frightened and ran off. I fell down again because the boys let go my arms and I was too weak to hold myself up. A black image ran toward my direction and called my name. I was surprise that he knew my name. When he came nearer, he was not a policeman. I recognized him. He was my brother. 

‘Jae Yung, are you okay?’ He squatted down and asked me. 

I wrapped my arms around him immediately. I could not hold back my tears anymore. ‘Oppa. Ji Sun oppa. I miss you, oppa!’ I called him while he just opened his arms widely, allowing me to go in his hug. 

‘Don’t worry. Everything was alright. Don’t worry.’ He tried to calm me down by put a hand behind my back and another hand was patting my head. 

After crying all my tears out, I tried to calm down by taking deep breath, while releasing my tight hug. When I look at him once again, I was surprised that the person was not my brother, but Min Ho. I guess I missed my brother too much and I mixed up in between my brother and Min Ho. They lookalike, as in really lookalike!

‘Sorry. Sorry.’ I pulled my hand back immediately when I saw Min Ho. I knew that he was not my brother. ‘My brother had passed again. He’s dead.’ I reminded myself once again in my brain.

 

- END of CHAPTER 5 PART 1 -