Chapter 4

[PG-13] LIFE

 

Chapter 4

I decided to sleepover in their house because it was already late at night.

“You will sleep at the hall tonight. Go and wash up. It is getting late.” Key sounded like my mother because he nagged. I went into the washroom to wash up.

When I came out from the toilet, a guy was standing outside the toilet door leaning against the wall. I learnt his name before, if I’m not wrong, he was Tae Min.

“Your things are inside my room. You will sleep there tonight.”

“But… but he asked me to sleep at the hall.”

“Key? How can I let a girl to sleep at the hall? I will sleep with my hyungs. You can have my bed tonight. Good night.”

“Urmmm.. by the way, your name is Tae Min right?”

“Yup.” he nodded.

“Thank you. Good night.”

He padded my head and walked into a room. He seems to be a very nice guy. But I told myself that I should be careful because I just knew them few hours ago. They might be the best and nicest person on air, but who knew if they were just wearing layers of mask.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunlight entered the room and hurt my eyes. The bed was just too comfortable and I could barely get up from the bed. The bed’s calling was way too tempting. I straightened my legs and stretched my hands. I wanted to open my eyes but I felt that my eyes were too heavy. I decided laze in my dream world but I felt another person’s presence in the room. I opened my eyes slowly but I almost popped my eyes out when I saw a person’s face with big puppy eyes was right in front of me. I got a shock of my life until I moved at least 2 inches away from him. I strengthened my hands and gave a kick to push the person that was right in front of me with all my strength.

 

“Ouch!!!” Tae Min shouted.

“Ya….What are you doing in the room?”

“Oh… I came in… I came in.. urmm.. I came in to take my towel.. Yup, I came in to take the towel.” He startled when he was trying to explain my sudden question.

I used my eyes ball and rolled my eyes from left to right, trying to hint him to get out of the room but I doubt that he got what I was trying to say.

“Wae? What is wrong with your eyes?” He asked curiously.

I tried again one more time and he turned behind and looked at the door. He looked at me and gave him an embarrassing wide smile while I just gave him an annoyed smile with my small tiny eyes. I guess he got what I meant this time!

“Oh.. I’ll get going. Come out after you had washed up. Key hyung prepared lunch for us.”

When he was about to walk out the room, I stopped him. “Errr… Your towel.” I pointed at his towel that was hanging on the chair. He gave me a shy smile before he walked out the room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I checked the alarm clock that was placed beside my bed. It was already 1pm! I was proud of myself because I slept for almost 14 hours! It has been such a long time I slept for so many hours. Perhaps, Tae Min’s bed was just a little too comfortable to sleep on!

I washed up and changed before walked out of the room. 4 of the boys were sitting at the hall while Key was busying alone in the kitchen. I tiptoed quietly so that I will not disturb them playing on Wii, moreover I didn’t know how to greet and call them at that moment. But I was just not as tiny as an ant; Onew noticed me and called my name.

“Jae Yung.” He called. “Good morning.” He greeted while giving me a warm smile.

 “Hello good morning.” Min Ho stopped his Wii battle against Jong Hyun and greeted me.  Jong Hyun ignored my presence and trying to take advantage on Min Ho when he was talking to me.

“Hyung, it is good afternoon now! It has already passed 12pm.” Tae Min corrected the boys and greeted me, with a big wide smile on his face,“good afternoon, Jae Yung”

 

“Oh yay !! I won!!!!” Jong Hyun yelled out loud while putting his hands up with peace sign when he won a tennis battle over Min Ho.

 "Ya… Not fair. I was talking! Rematch!!” Min Ho denied his lost and continued playing with their match.

I turned around while I was tiptoeing into the hall. I uttered, “hi, good afternoon.”

“Ya.. Stop playing and get ready for lunch! And you, DING DING DING!!”

I looked at him with my blur face. “Ding ding ding?”

“Ya… Ding ding ding! You are not allowed to eat. You are the last to get up and I didn’t cook for you. Do you think that you are a princess? This is our house rules. If you want to eat, cook yourself!”

“What??”

“I didn’t cook for you. Do I have to repeat myself again?” Key raised his voice a little.

“FINE!”

I got up from the chair and stormed myself back into to the room. I got pissed off. I got annoyed because I was not told about the house rules! If I knew that I was supposed to get up early, I would have done that. After a half hour, someone tried to open the room door but failed. He knocked the door before he started talking.

:Jae Yung a-, Tae Min oppa here. Open the door. I’ve brought some food for you. It is not good not to have breakfast.”

I did not reply. I kept quiet.

“Jae Yung-a.” he called my name again.

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry. You guys can have it.”

“Oh.. Then I’ll just place them on the table. When you are hungry, come out and have it. We are going out for practice soon. We will be back in the evening.”

His footstep was getting further and there was no sound anymore. I was sitting on the bed, thinking what to do. “Should I sleep? But I was wide awake.” I asked a question but I answered myself. What a fool. I decided to explore the room, checking the room out as though as the room was mine.

I walked towards the make-up table and I was surprised with the amount of make-up tools and beauty products that was placed on the table. Eye liner, eye shadow, concealer, foundation, compact power, mascara, eye care essence, pimple gel, face mask, eye mask and others; name it all you want! There were few ranges too.

“Wow. Are they male or female? Even I do not have so much of all these!”

When I was fascinated by all these things, my stomach growled. Oh damn! I just realized that I didn’t take dinner yesterday night! I walked towards the room door, trying to eavesdrop whether were they still around. The hall was really quiet. I could listen to a bee buzzing if there was any passing by that moment. I gained my courage and unlocked the door quietly. I closed the door and tiptoed to the hall. I peeped and ensure that there was nobody in the house before I placed my next step into the hall. My action made me look like a burglar, trying to break into a house during daytime.

I walked to the dining table and saw there was food on the table. I dragged out the chair and sat on it. There were two sticking notes placed on the table.

Remember to heat up the food before having them. And eat slowly – Tae Min

Finish them up. - Key

 

 

- END OF CHAPTER 4-