chapter 11 part 1

[PG-13] LIFE

Chapter 11

‘Oh my god!!’ I shouted when five of the boys came back. My eyes popped bigger than a dog’s eye. They look so freaking different.

‘What did you do to yourself???’ I started asking and examine them, one by one.

The SHINee boys and their new weird hair. I must specify, is REALLY WEIRD! 


Onew’s hair was dead flat with center parting >> Eww.. Makes Onew look so much older. He looks like an uncle =.=’’ 

Jong Hyun had dyed back his hair in dark brown. >> He doesn’t look like a gangster anymore. I think he looks the best. At least, is normal! 

Key had shaved half of his hair >> Oh gosh! what type of hairstyle is this? 

Min Ho without his afro hair and now super short >> He looks so different! He doesn’t look like my brother now. I still prefer his long afro hair.

And finally Tae Min. He and his new long hair reminds me nothing but >> JELLYFISH! 




‘This is our new hair for our new comeback, Lucifer. Don’t we look good?’ Onew grinned while asking me.

‘Errrrrrrrrr……’ I do not know how to respond. I just hate their new hair.

‘Oppa. It’s ugly!’ I bragged. 

Really? But we must have something new for our new cover. Our stylist did it for us.’

‘But…. I don’t like all your hair. It is weird. I mean, except for Jong Hyun oppa. This is what you call normal.
’ I ran towards Jong Hyun side, indicating that I’m on his side while he smirked evilly. 

What about mine? Please tell me that you like it.’ Tae Min walked nearer to me, asking for opinion, but more to confirmation. 

‘Errr… oppa, your hair looks like jellyfish. So freaking long. I miss your cute mushroom hair.’ I touched Tae Min’s hair. O gosh. Tae Min is pretty with long hair, even prettier than me! Goosebumps.

‘Why? You can’t hate my hair! This is just only hair extension. It can be removed!’ 

‘Urmmm… No comment =.=’’ 

‘Honestly speaking, we were shocked when we saw our new makeover. But this is what our stylist wanted us to do. Except for Ki Bum. He volunteered to bold half of his hair!!!! HAHAHAAHAH! W-E-I-R-D!’ 
Min Ho suddenly made fun of Key.

‘Oh really?’ I tried to show that I was not interested but my eyes just could not stop peeping on his new hairstyle. Although he looks weird but I think he looks good. Imagine other boys shaving half of their hair. Even CMI. Oh, CMI means cannot make it.

‘Btw, I’ve got something to announce. *pause* I’ll be leaving in 5 days time.’ I started. 

‘Why? Why are you leaving??’ Min Ho asked.

‘Oppa, please listen to me first. My training is starting next Monday. I need to be there by Sunday. Oppa, don’t tell me you don’t know. You were a trainee before, right?’

‘But.. I’m going to miss you, my dear sister.’
 Min Ho suddenly came and hugged me.

Oppa, you can always come over to see me. But I guess you guys will be busy practicing your new dance, photo shoot, singing and busy with a lot of other stuffs too. Another 1 more month is your comeback already. FIGHTING!’

‘Will you come to see your first comeback?’

‘I hope so. But I doubt I’m allowed to, right?’

‘I’m sure that I’m going to miss you so much.’ 
Min Ho gave me another hug again.

‘Awwww.. This is what you called as siblings love.’ Both Min Ho and I gave Onew a wide cheerful smile. 


-SHINee DISCUSSION -

‘I don’t want Jae Yung to leave. Jong Hyun hyung, this is your entire fault. Coming out with stupid idea, asking Jae Yung to be a SM trainee.’ Tae Min voiced out. ‘And now she is leaving for further training.’

But this is the only way that we can make her to be near us, right? If she goes back to Gwangju, it would be even harder for us to see her in the future. I will miss her too. I’m going to lose my best friend too. I cannot spill all my love problem anymore.’ Jong Hyun sighed while defending himself.

‘Sighhh……..’ Onew, Jong Hyun, Key, Min Ho and Tae Min sighed. Four of them pouted, looking down with their palm on their chin. 

‘Wait! Love problem? Did I hear that correctly? Yaaa!! What are you hiding from us?’ Min Ho asked after capturing Jong Hyun’s word.

‘Uh? What? Nothing. I didn’t say anything.’ Jong Hyun said.

‘Do you have a girlfriend outside, flirt mania? You better don’t! You don’t want your career life to go doom right?’ Key commented.

‘Why are you warning me? I really don’t have.’ Jong Hyun continued. 

‘Ya right!’ Min Ho gave a sarcastic tone.

‘Jinja! Ya… we are taking about Jae Yung. Not me. Let’s continue to sigh.. SIGHHHHHHH!!’ Jong Hyun looked down once again. 

‘Yayaya. This is not the end of the world right? If she really passed her training, she will become our hoebae and we will be their sunbae. We can stand on stage together too. We can still call her, chat with her online and text her.’ Key tried to brighten the boys but they still look disappointed. ‘We can go for a trip before she leaves.’

‘But our timetable doesn’t allow us! Our timetable is full starting next week, from Monday until Sunday. We do not have time! *pause* Ohh.. we have! She will be leaving on next Sunday and we still have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! Yay, let’s go for a trip!!’
 Onew commented and clapped excitedly! 

‘At last, my husband is making some sense.’ Key . 

I thought I’m your husband? Why suddenly became Onew hyung?’ Jong Hyun cracked a joke that makes everyone stated at him blankly. 

‘Jong Hyun, stop fighting with me over Key, okay? You are always fighting with me every single little thing. First was Tae Min and now Key’s turn? Urghh.. Go back to your girlfriends. I knew that you have a lot.’ Onew said.

‘STOP! I don’t belong to anyone of you, okay? And I like girls. Stop pushing me around.’ Key hates it when they were fighting for him. 

Omg. Why suddenly from Jae Yung turn jumped into triangle love of OnJongKey? Palli come back! We are talking about Jae Yung!! Final decision, let’s go for a trip!’ Tae Min voiced out. 

Yes, let’s go for a trip!’ Min Ho stood up and supported Tae Min’s idea. Everyone agreed with that idea. ‘We can get her presents too.’

‘I want to go Philippines. BALI BEACH! Jo Kwon hyung and Ga-In noona took picture their wedding picture there. Beautiful!’ 
Tae Min added again. 

‘I’ve got something to ask. Normally our magnae is not that interested of all these things. But whenever it comes to Jae Yung, he will always be the first one that volunteer.’ Min Ho asked. 

‘And he cares about Jae Yung, more than anyone of us..’ Jong Hyun commented.

‘Isn’t our magnae…..’ Key added.

‘In lovee???????’ Onew continued from Key and his puppy eyes opened wide.

Yayaya. There is no such thing, okay? I’m just concern about her. Errrr.. I’m just.. I’m just taking her as my sister… Yup yup, my little sister.’ Tae Min tried to hide his feelings. 

‘Don’t bluff, Tae Min. I know that you like my sister. But you have to ask me because I’m her brother and her cousin.’ Min Ho added.

Key laughed and said, ‘My son is an adult now.’ 

***

Min Ho POV

Knock, knock

Come in,’ she ordered before I dare to walk in. She was on her bed reading story book.

‘Darling. We are leaving to Philippines tomorrow evening. Pack your things okay?’

‘Philippines? Why are we going there?’

‘Just to have a nice trip before you leave. We had already book the flight. Remember to bring your passport.’

‘Arrasso.’

‘Good night.’ 
I padded her head and made my way out of her room.

***

KEY POV 

I guess this is time for me to do something. I knew that I still owe her an official apology. But how am I supposed to apologize to her? What if after I’ve said but she doesn’t accept my apology? I’ll be hell embarrassed right?! I’m a diva and diva don’t usually apologies, okay? But I can’t! I even taught YooGeun to say sorry but I didn’t do it. I should set a good example. Ottoke?? Urghhh.. This is driving me crazy! 


I got on my knees and walked towards the mirror. I need some practice.

‘Jwesonghamnida.’ I bowed. Urghh.. This is so NOT me! Am I supposed to bow to her? No way!

‘Yahhh.. Bianhe.’ Pabo ! Kim Ki Bum. Are you going to apologize by calling people ‘ya’? Where are your manners? Teng teng teng ! Next Next next!

*Started singing and dancing with movement* 

‘Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, 
Naega naega naega meonjeo, 
Nege nege nege ppajyeo,
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby. Ya.. I’m sorry okay??’ 
O gosh! Am I really supposed to sing ‘Sorry sorry’ to her?? I bet that she is gonna laugh her off and tell the other boys. I’m just going to embarrass myself. NO NO NO! 

Author’s note: Imagine Key standing in front of mirror and do the ‘sorry sorry’ dance! I think will be super epic funny ^^

‘Urmmm..’ *standing straight looking at the mirror* I’m sorry about what happened the other day. Forgive me k?’ Aishh.. Finally! I think this is the best that I can do. I can keep my cool image while apologizing and it was not harsh right? Okay! Apology set! 

‘Hyung!’ suddenly a person tapped my shoulder from behind.

‘Omo! Tae Min-a! I told you to knock my door every time you come in right? You just scared the hell out of me! What do you want?’

‘Hyung.. help me to fold my clothes. I’m packing for tomorrow.’
 Tae Min came in with abundant of clothes.

‘Okay okay.’

‘Hyung. What did were you doing just now? Why were you mumbling in front of the mirror and doing Super Junior hyung’s ‘Sorry sorry’?’


Aishhh ! Why didn’t I lock my door just now?? Stupid me! 

‘Nothing nothing. I was just- just- just- just practicing dance only.’ 

‘Ohh…. 
*paused* but why practicing ‘Sorry sorry’? You are should be practicing Lucifer.’

‘Aishhh… Why are you bombarding me question? Don’t ask so many questions, kid!’

‘Ohhhhh okay!
’ Tae Min pouted while I was busy folding clothes for him. Luckily he stopped asking me all the ‘I-do-not-know-how-to-answer’ questions. 


- END OF CHAPTER 11 PART 1 - 

Author note: 

HELLO READERS! Did you have fun reading this chapter? hahaha ! I really have fun even trying to imagine Key dancing Sorry sorry in front of mirror. LOL! And I do not know why there is a little injunction inside the fanfiction. But I will try to make sure that it is NOT a fanfiction. Okay, I would like to apologize first because there was not much Key inside this fanfiction but I will try to put more about him inside this fanfiction. He was suppose to be the main character but due to my low intelligence in SHINee, I just realised that I need some time to really write the diva attitude of Key. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter much because I really like it much ^^