Chapter 3

[PG-13] LIFE

 

When we reached the doorstep, I saw several pairs of shoes were placed outside. A few statements popped up my head again. ‘Who is staying in this house? Who is he? Why he is forcing me to back to his dorm? What if he is a or killer? Although he doesn’t look like one, but my father used to teach me that it is wrong to enter a guy’s house, what more he is an unknown to me. And I don’t even know his name!’

 I gained my courage and asked him.

‘Who is staying here?’

‘My members and I.’

‘How many people are staying here?’

‘5 boys including me. Wae?’

‘Nothing.’

‘That’s weird! I’m going to stay with 5 anonymous guys and they are people that I don’t even know. I don’t even know what he is going to do to me.’ I whispered to myself.

 He loosened his grip when he was trying to find the house key. I ran as fast as I could before he could catch me. However, I was very slow and his footsteps drew nearer and nearer to me. Suddenly, I felt a force was pulling my bag pack to prevent me from running further.

Where are you going???’

‘Let go! Let go!’

‘No..I’m not.’

‘Ya!!! You better let go before I start shouting!!!’

‘Shout all you want. No one is staying nearby here.’

He was literally dragging me back to his dorm by ignoring my command. What on earth was wrong with this guy! I was shouting and struggling when he was pulling me. But I gave up in the end because I just realized that I can never ever save myself from his grip. I was pushed into the dorm and I nearly lost my balance. When I entered the dorm, I was mesmerized by the interior design. I didn’t know that a house of 5 boys can be that neat and clean. There were music instruments placed at the hall and posters were stick on the wall. I walked nearer to the posters to have a look.

‘You will be sleeping here tonight.’ He commanded.

‘Who are they? Errr…..You?’ I pointed at a guy that looked like him in the poster.

‘Yes. It is me. Don’t you watch TV? You really don’t know who SHINee is?’

"Oh! SHINee!" I acted that I knew them and clapped my hands excitedly then "...I don't know," I told him. He hit my head but I was laughing so hard at his irritated expression. Perhaps, I’ve heard about the name before, but at that point of time, I really don’t want to know and care about anything.

‘Which part of the world are you living? Then do you know Super Junior, Dong Bang Shin Ki, SNSD, SS501, 2pm?’

I gave him a ‘what the hell’ stare. ‘Ya!!! Why did you hit my head? Is it a courtesy for me to know who SHINee is?? And do I look stupid to you? Who doesn’t know Super Junior, DBSK and SNSD?’ I raised my voice.

‘YAA! Then you should know SHINee?? We are from the same parent company, SM Entertainment.’

‘You mean…. You are a singer???’

‘Yes, I am. I’m the new generation of shining boy! SHINee…’ he smirked while raising his eye brow.

‘Oh.. Maybe your band is not popular enough. That why I do not know who SHINee is.’ I said arrogantly. ‘By the way, who is this?’ I pointed another person that was inside the poster. I couldn’t believe my eyes. He looked like my brother, Ji Sun.

He came nearer to me and introduced to me, one by one. ‘Ohh..His name is Min Ho. Choi Min Ho. And this is Onew Lee Jin Ki, our group leader, Kim Jong Hyun, Lee Tae Min. And me, the almighty in the group, Key! Kim Ki Bum!’

‘Choi…Min….Ho.’ I repeated the name without paying attention to his self introduction.

When he was ‘introducing’ s to me, an anonymous voice was heard.  He walked out off his room while scratching his head.

Ya… Key, you are back? Who are you talking to? You can never keep your mouth shut!’

 

Key and I turned around. When he came out, I was mesmerized by his looks. He is even taller Key but he has a wider face, rough eye brows, sharp nose and slightly long hair. He really looked like my brother. I stood there like a stupid fool, staring at his beautiful features with my mouth wide open, inviting flies to enter the vacant hole.I stared at him and I realized that my eyes were rolling up and down, left to right, from head to toe. Key was standing next to me. He waved his hands in front of me to capture my attention but my eyes just could not get rid of the guy standing in front of me. But after staring for half a minute, then I realized that he was topless and he was just wearing boxes.

I started screaming and quickly put my hands to cover my eyes. But I found that I still could see through images within my fingers. The guy in front of me screamed too because he realized that he was half . Key followed because both of us were screaming. Then he rushed back to his room immediately.

Key stopped screaming and asked, ‘Why are you screaming?’

‘He.. He is … He is… He is half !!!!’

He gave me a stare as if I’ve never seen a topless guy before. But I have to admit the topless shirt guy is really hot. He has a model body; broad shoulder, muscular arms and drooling abs! My thinking was disrupted due to some men’s voice.

‘Ya… Who is screaming? It is already late at night. We have schedule early in the morning tomorrow.’ He sounded like a gangster because of his powerful voice. My statement had been proven because of his appearance too. His inner hair was blonde in colour while the outer layer was dark brown. He had two piercings on his right ear. But I had to admit that his hair made his features to standout although he was just wearing a simple t-shirt with a pyjamas pant on.

‘Ya.. Key.. Who is this girl?’

 ‘Ohh.. Hyung. She is Jae Yung, my new friend. He is Jong Hyun.’

‘Why are you introducing her to us? She doesn’t know who we are?’ He asked Key as though as it was wrong not to know who they were.

‘Nope she doesn’t.’ Key replied disappointedly.

 ‘Is she living on this planet? She doesn’t know who we are? O gosh! By the way, hi.’ Jong Hyun took a glance at me and said ‘hi’.

‘Hi.’ I replied awkwardly.

 

When I was introduced to Jong Hyun, two men came out from their room. The person that was standing on my left was rubbing his single eyelid eyes with a very blur look. He has a very shallow dimple on his left cheek with a sharp chin. The other, whom was standing next to him, which is on my right, has a baby face with mushroom haircut. He has pretty features with a small face, very sharp nose. I believe that he is the prettiest and fairest among all of them. But he is stick skinny, just like Key.

‘Oh.. You guys are awake. Let me introduce to all of you. She is Jae Yung, the one on your left is our leader, Onew and the one on your right is our baby magnae, TaeMin.’

‘Annyeong.’ The person on the left bowed politely. He has a sweet but very dull voice. I believe that he is Onew but his voice didn’t convince me that he is a singer, what more leader of the group.

Hi! I’m Taemin. You can call me Minnie. Hehehe.’ The guy on my right smiled cheerfully and waved to me. He is very cute because he sounded so energetic although it was already late at night. He looked like a mouse for your information!

Okay.. It was an awkward introduction. ‘Errr… Annyeong.’ I bowed awkwardly while glaring at them.

Then, the last and final guy came out. This time, he was with his t-shirt and proper pants. My eyes could never ever stop looking at him because he looks like Ji Sun, as in lookalike! The hairstyle, the nose, rough eyebrow, he resembled my elder brother.I was holding my breath and closed my eyes, trying to think rationally that my brother had passed away. He’s dead! All the other boys were staring at both of us when we exchanged stare. I wipe off my tears and looked away immediately.  I could see that my brother lookalike, or the Min Ho guy was really nervous when I stared at him as though as I was going to eat him up.

‘Errrrr……………this is Min Ho, the guy that you asked in the poster.’

‘Annyeong.’ I bowed.

 

-END OF CHAPTER 3-