22: A mother's tears...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

Jae went home with mason alone...whent hey reached their house he went straight to his room..he fed mason and put him to sleep...then he laid down on hsi bed and cried....he cried his heart out until he eventually fell asleep.....

the rest came home worried about jaejoong....when they got into the house..

"yunho hyung...mianhae...i did it again..." junsu said tears threatening to fall...

yunho walked to junsu and hugged him.... "ssshhh junsu yah...you were just being a good brother to jae...im not mad at you...instead i want to thank you...if not for you..we wouldnt have found out the truth...and i would never have known that mason is my son..."

changmin left to visit kibum while the yoosu family went to their own room to give yunho a chance to settle things with jaejoong himself...

yunho walked to where jae's room was..he slowly opened the door and found jaejoong sleeping...he walked closer to him and sat beside him...he brushed the bangs that was covering jae's eyes and saw that jae had been crying....his cheeks stained with tears....

then he heard a faint cry...he walked over to the crib and saw little mason already awake...when mason saw yunho he lifted his arms open as if asking to be carried...

yunho picked the baby up facing him...

"so...you are my son huh?" he said with a smile... mason giggled...

yunho sat on the rocking chair and played with mason...

"you are as pretty as your mother... dont grow up to be a pabo like your appa neh?"

mason was playing with yunho's fingers trying to on them...yunho felt very happy...he was now a father... he has beautiful baby with the only person he ahd ever loved...

"pa..pa...pa..." mason mumbled..

yunho's eyes widened in excitement as he heard the words...mason's first words,...

"say it again mason...say papa..." yunho excitedly uttered...

mason giggled.. "pa..pa..pa..."

"now im jealous...i gave birth to him and his first word is papa..."

yunho lifted his head up to see jaejoong already awake...jae smiled at him...and just like that yunho felt relieved...

"do you..still hate me?" yunho asked...

jae walked over to where yunho was and took mason to him...yunho pouted thinking maybe jae still hates him when jae suddenly sat on his lap...mason in his arms...

"im sorry..." jae uttered as he rest his head in yunho's chest..."i shouldnt have let my jealousy get the best of me..."

"ssshhh...dont jae...its just shows me that you did love me..and i was careless to put myself in that situation..." yunho said..

"do you still love me?" jae asked again...

"yes..i do love you still...i never stopped loving you jae..."

"so did i..."

"thanks for giving me a wonderful son jae..."

mason giggled as his parents were being all lovey-dovey like he understood what was happening...he snuggled into his mommy's chest and yunho both rocked them with the chair...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

months passed and tvxq were now the same as they used to be..as for karam? no one knows.....

"are youe xcited minnie?" jae asked changmin who was busy preparing his  outfit for the night..

"of course hyung...i can't believe im going to be a daddy...so i want this baby shower to be the best ever..." changmin said grinning from ear to ear when kibum who was very pregnant now came walking in...

"hi bummie..you look glowing..." jae complimented..

"thanks hyung..but seriously i think i look like a big fat blab thanks to changmin.." kibum pouted...

"aiggoooo my baby...you are so not a big fat blab..and dont be like that..its like you dont want our baby..." changmin pouted...

"ani.ok im sorry..i just cant help but feel fat..." kibum said..

"oh dont worry bummie..after you give birth you'll loose all the wieght eventually..i was bigger when i was pregnant with mason..." jae said...

"ready guys?" junsu came in with hyo walking beside him holding his mommy's hand...

"neh...let's go our guests might be waiting for us now.." kibum said as they all went out to the mansion's garden...

all super junior boys and tvxq boys were there with a also very pregnant heechul with their second child...

everyone congratulated them and gave gifts for changmin's new baby...

"finally our maknaes are having a baby of their own..they are really not our babies anymore..." leeteuk sighed

"i know..changmin just used to watch ...now he makes ..see kibums tummy for evidence..." yunho said with a laugh

"yah hyung!" changmin said glaring at his hyung earning a laugh from everyone...

 in the middle of the party men in black suits and guns came crashing in...

"everyone down on the ground!" one man yelled making all the guest quickly get down on the ground...

the men were all pointing guns on everyone...the man who seemed to be the leader of the group looked around until he spotted jae with little mason in his arms...he walked closer and motioned two men with him...

he yanked mason from jae's arm and when yunho and jae were about to do something the man pointed the gun into mason's head...

"move and your son will die!" the man threatened...

guns still pointed at everyone the men in black slowly retrteated...mason crying in the man's arms..and when they were gone jaejoong broke down...

"my baby....." he repeated over and over again....

"call the police!" someone yelled and soon enough police men came interrogating everyone...

"please find my son..." jae pleaded with the head detective..

"dont worry mr kim..we will try our best to find him.." the detective answered

"dont try! do it!" jae yelled as yunho held him..jae cried even more....

kibum who was very shocked with what happened went into labor and was now in the hospital...

yoochun took hyo to junsu's parent's house for the time being fearing hyo will be next....

all night detectives and the tvxq boys waited for any phone call...from the possible kidnappers...

it was already dawn and everyone was tired..but none wanted to sleep...junsu was huggin jaejoong while yunho was pacing back and forth...

"hyung..sit down please...you might tire yourself out like that.."yoochun said to their leader...

"who could do such a thing...why my son..he's just a baby!!" yunho said as he sat down clutching onto his head...

then the phone rang.....................

the d etective motiioned for yunho to answer since jae didnt look like he can talk calmly...

"hello?" yunho uttered as he picked up the phone call...

silence...teh he heard a baby cry..

"mason..." he said..."hello! who are you?! where is my son?!"

"jung yunho..." an unfamiliar voice talked... "want to see your son that badly huh...well if you do..id say get rid of the police that's in your house right now..." the man said..

"what?"

"oh im not a pabo yunho...i know how many police men are in your house right now...dont underestimate me..you just might not see your son smile ever again..." the man said obviously smirking tho he cant see

"i'll give you an hour to do that..then ill call again..." then the man hung up....

"please leave.." yunho told the police men

"but mr jung.."

"you heard him...if your here..he will kill mason..so please..leave..." yunho instructed "i will call you again if we need help..for now let me deal with this ..."

the detectives couldnt do anything so they let yunho be...

an hour after the phone rang again...

"hello?"

"good job yunho...if it helps your little mason is now sleeping...dont worry i fed him too.." the man said laughing...

"what do you want? tell me just give us our son back..."

"Well for starters i want you and your little tvxq buddies to come at the Insu peak at the Bukhan Mountain..tomorrow at 12 midnight..be there or say goodbye to little mason..." with that the man hung up again...

"i'll go..." yunho said.. " you guys dont have to..."

"im going..." jae said.. "he is my son too..."

"were going too then..." junsu said..

"no su...i cant risk you guys..hyo still needs you.." jae said..

"no hyung..we will help the best way we can..and im sure we will all come back alive.." junsu said with yoochun nodding...

"fine..nwo go to sleep first then...we need to rest for tomorrow..." yunho instructed...

at their bedroom..jae sat in the balcony looking at the sky,,,

"jae...why are you still awake?" yunho said as he sat down beside his lover...

"im thinking about mason...i wonder how are they treating him...yunho im scared....i want my son back,,," jae said as he sobbed

"shhh...he'll be ok..we will get him back i promise..." yunho said a she hugged jaejoong tightly,....

those remaining hours till thye have to go to bukhan mountain seemed like the longest hours of their lives...

only they can hope that they'll be able to get baby mason home safe....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bukhansan or bukhan mountain is a real mountain in korea^_^