28: TVXQ...ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

MC: Ladies and Gentlemen...DONG....BANG....SHIN..KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassiopeians were clapping and screaming..its been years since the last TVXQ concert...and as promised..they waited..even tho some had grown up..some had kids..some had grown old....but as a cassiopeian...they will forever be there for their idols....

TVXQ came out tears already forming in their eyes...seeing the sea of red makes them happy....

"Annyeonghaseyo...we are Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!" the five bowed and greeted their fans...

it was their first come back concert...

"everyone..we are all very thankful to all of you..for waiting for us...for keeping the faith with us...." yunho started as the leader of tvxq

"we apologize for making you wait this long...but now we are back..." jae continued..

"we are a lot older...but we still love the same thing that we do years ago..." yoochun said

"that is to sing for our beloved cassiopeia..." junsu said

"thank you very much...and we hope we can create new memories to share with you...." changmin ended

for the whole concert everyone were  cheering for the boys... they might have not done any of their routines for years..but tvxq is tvxq...they gave their best and gave their fans the best concert night ever...

at the end of the concert...the fans were given a last talk from the boys....

"tvxq has gone through a lot of things...we grew..we fell apart...we reunited....and now we promise that tvxq will stay together with our beloved cassiopeia....our family tho has expanded...and so we would like to introduce them to you..." yunho started the talk..

"everyone...who are yunjae shippers here?" jae asked.. and fans just went wild by the sound of their favorite couple..."well this will make you happy...yunho and i...we have a new member in our yunjae family...please welcome..our son... JUNG MASONNNNNNNNN!!!"

as little mason ran to his mommy and daddy.. the fans just went crazy... mason was a handsome baby boy and no one doubted that he was yunjae's child...

"of course..who can forget the YOOSU couple eh?" junsu screamed and yes the fans screamed their hearts out...

"everyone...our little prince...PARK HYOOOOOOOOOO!!!" yoochun announced...

like mason's entrance cheers for hyo were heard as the boy ran to his father....

"so what about me then?" changmin said with a fake pout..

and fans just went: "KIBUM! KIBUM! KIBUM!"

"eh? kibum? " changmin chuckled...

"well everyone...my family...Super Junior's Kim Kibum and our twins SHIM Ha-rang and Shim Hae-ra!!!"

and fans thought they died...the maknae has two...beating his hyungs....

"i'm the strongest neh?" changmin chukled while kibum elbowed him...

"thank you for the support...and hopefully you will support our families as well..." yunho finished..

"..CASSIOPEIA..Dong BANG SHIN KI...Always Keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!" the fans screemed as the boys bid their goodbye for the night...

no matter how much the boys have gone through..they have learned a lot of things...they lost and hated..but they also reunited and learned forgiveness...they value love...they value life...and  most of all they value eachother....

Keeping the faith will be the thing that will make TVXQ..forever FIVE.....

                                                                                             THE END

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: this is the end of another fic everyone...i would like to thank all those who have subscribed..those who read and patiently waited for the updates..it might not have been a perfect fic...but still you guys continued till the end....

as for tvxq..let's continue to wait till they find their way back to eachother...

kamsahamnida...

see you soon ^_^

-mspiggyrabbit

 

p.s. new fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49308/happy-memories-2min-sihan--yoosu-yunjae