15: A very special person..with a very special case and miracles...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

"how is he?" junho asked jae as he and his parents rush to the hospital after they found out what happened to junsu

"we dont know yet..we found him unconcious on the bathroom floor..." jae explained

"how's yoochun?" junho asked again.."how s he holding up?"

"well he wont leave junsu's side right now tho he is not saying anything...." jae replied...

all the members except for yoochun and junho and his parents were waiting outside the room when a man dressed in a doctor's outfit came to them..

"who are my kim's family? " the doctor asked

"all of us...were his parents and these are his brothers;.." Mrs kim replied..jae yunho and changmin were thankful to mrs kim considering them family..

"well we need to talk..together with mr kim and by any chance does he have a lover?" the doctor hesitatingly asked unsure if it was an appropriate question

"yeah he does...he is with junsu right now..." mrs kim answered again... it kind of amazed everyone how mrs kim can be so nonchalant about junsu having a male as a lover but they are thankful too because she supports her son..

"ok then..if mr kim is awake we may go in and we could all talk..." the doctor turned the knob to find junsu already awake with yoochun talking to him...

"hello mr kim..how are you feeling?" the doctor said as he walked towards junsu

"im..fine..a little weak but im fine.." junsu replied with a weak smile..

"well..you passed out because your body has weakened..and some times you might find yourself dizzy and unable to hold yourself..." the doctor paused unsure how to tell them the other thing he came for... "well i have a good news and a somewhat badnews..."

"good news first doc..i need one right now..." junsu replied weakly

"well mr kim..you are a very special person...with a very special case....and well.. here " the doctor handed him a tiny piece of what looked like an ultrasound picture... all junsu and yoochun could see was a somewhat sac like picture...

"do i have cancer somewhere in my abdomen?" junsu replied thinking his cancer has traveled again..

"uhmm not exactly mr kim...rather..you...are having a .." the doctor paused again.. "baby..."

"WHAT?!" yoochun and junsu said in unison..everyone's eyes widened..they had mixed feelings about it too...

"are you kidding us? junsu is a boy..as far as i can remember.." yoochun said face confused as hell..

"well thats what makes hims a very special person with a very special case..mr kim can ..give birth..." the doctor explained "it is a very rare case and well mr kim is blessed to have this ability...but..." the doctor paused  as he now have to tell the abd news...

"but what?" yoochun asked

"well..as you know mr kim is undergong chemotherapy and it is contraindicated to people who are pregnant.. well at least for the first trimester ..chemo can increase the risk of the fetus to develop abnormalities...but mr kim needs the chemo...so its either one or the other..." the doctor finished his explanation..

"im stopping the chemo.." junsu said ..all eyes turned to him...

"but what about your cancer?" junho asked his brother..

"my baby is more important hyung..ive been blessed to be able to have him...and im not giving him up...i will try my best without chemo to stay healthy...i still believe in miracles..this baby is one of them..so im hoping and praying for another one.." junsu answered

"but su..." yoochun tried to protest

"if you dont want our baby chun you're free to do so..but im not giving him up just because im sick.." junsu said firmly..

"alright..." yoochun said in defeat..he knew how stubborn junsu is..he too didnt want to give the baby up..its just that junsu might get weaker without chemo..

"alright then...i would ask you to come to me every two weeks so we could monitor your status and your health arrasso?" the doctor said asn junsu just nodded..

after the doctor left mr and mrs kim went home too..junho and the other members of tvxq remained...

"junsu yah..are you sure about this?" junho said sitting on his brother's bed..

"neh hyung...i want him to live..i want my baby to experience the world...im a bad mother and a bad person if i take that away from him..." junsu replied struggling alittle since his throat is starting to hurt...

"anywan chukhahaeyo junsu yah...thank you for making us uncles" jae tried to happily say tho he is damn worried about junsu's condition...

"makes me want one too..." yunho pouted

"then make one with jae hyung" changmin uttered without second thoughts making the others smirk and jae blush

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

months and months later...they thought without chemo, it would take a toll on junsu's body...but for some reason junsu has actually got stronger and a lot bettter...

"he is my miracle hyung.." junsu said as he sat with jae in the garden of their new house...

yes tvxqstill live together but they actually bought a house for the five of them..seems like they dont want to ever separate from eachother...

"he is junsu ...he is...and it is amazing...we thought without chemo you'll get sicker..but baby here made some magic..and you actuallly got a lot better..." jae said as he touched junsu's tummy

"i hope it continues like this hyung...i want to see  him grow up..." junsu said witha  hopeful smile as he caressed his tummy...

all through out the months he carried his baby...his condition was getting better...tho they dont notice it much but he was... his hair was growing thicker again..his not that thin anymore..and he doesnt look pale anymore too...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yoochun, jae, yunho and changmin ran to junsu an dyooochun's room worried something might have happened to junsu again

"junsu! are you ok?!" yoochun yelled as he mad ehis way into their bedroom

when they opened the door they saw junsu standing in the middle of the room clutching his tummy looking like he was in pain

"what happened? junsu are you ok?" jae asked as he went to hold his dongsaneg..

"yah! park yoochun!" junsu agrily called out for his lover

"wae?" confused yoochun asked ...junsu just suddenly burst out on him..

"call the freakin hospital and tell them were on our way...he is coming!" junsu yelled again as another shot of pain was felt

"who's comming?" yoochun dumbly asked again

"pabo! the baby is coming! let's go!" junsu yelled

as if being splashed by cold water the other threee scrambled to get the baby bag they have prepared months ago... the keys and of course call the hospital...

they all ran out not noticing they left someone behind

"yah! why are you leaving me when im the one who's giving birth?!" junsu yelled as he walked himself out of the house

"waaa mianhae..mianhae..." yoochun said as he went back to assist his lover only to be smacked in the head and be left by junsu who still walked himself to the car...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"congratulations mr park..you have a healthy baby boy!" the doctor said as he handed baby park to his daddy

"look su..our baby,,,,he's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee" yoochun said as he saw junsu who was still lying there as they sew him up..

"yeah..looks like.." junsu paused..yoochun expecting to say him " me..." he smirked

"yah! no he looks like me..see..." yoochun put his baby beside his face.... "what are we naming him?"

"HYO... park hyo...." junsu replied tiredly...

"why?" yoochun asked but junsu fell asleep already...

"it means long life..." the doctor answered as he finished sewing junsu up and is now preparing him to be transfered to the recovery room...

yooochun kissed his baby before handing him back to the nurse to be taken into the nursery...

"you are our little miracle...."