20: Home...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

after two weeks junsu came back from japan..somehow yunho was hoping jae was coming back with him but when junsu walked in the front door it was only him and hyo....

"where's jae hyung?" changmin asked

"he's not with me...i think it will be a while before he is ready to come back..." junsu explained as he sat on the sofa

then suddenly something hit junsu's mind..he stood up and handed hyo to yoochun and walked over to yunho...

before yunho could react..junsu delivered a swift blow into yunho's cheeks knocking the older one down...

"that is for hurting jaejoong hyung..." he said and then took hyo and walked up to his room...

"wae? what..was..that?" yunho said as he stood up carressing his cheek

"i can't believe you hyung..." changmin said..he didnt want to know anymore what yunho did..but judging from how angry junsu was and how hard he delivered that blow...he felt like jae really had the right to leave him...

"changmin..yoochun..please believe me...i didnt do anything..."  yunho begged...

"i dont know hyung...the only way for this to be solved is for you to wait for jae to come home and well prove him wrong.." yoochun said as he and changmin left yunho alone...

yunho was now in distress...what was happening...he swore he never did anything...never cheated on jae...

that night yunho went out to give junsu some space in the house and  also to have time for himself..honestly he didnt know what and why everything is happening....

He went to a bar where usually celebrities would go since there is tight security and people wont mind him there...

he sat by the bar and drank a couple of shot of vodka....

"alone?" a voice asked him... and when yunho turned to face the owner of that voice he  was kind of shocked

"jaejoong?" he asked..

"hyung if you call me that one more time im gonna slap you..." the boy said...

yunho rubbed his eyes anad realized it was karam,....

"oh..sorry karam...after a couple of vodka shots my eyes makes me look at you as exactly like jae now.." yunho said

"you're still moping about him? he left you hyung..common..." karam said as he clinged into yunho's arm

"i..i just love him too much karam..tho i dont understand why he left me...he said i cheated on him..but honestly i dont remeber anything to make him think that way..." yunho said a she chugged down one more shot

karam smirked remembering what he had done....

"common hyung..let's just enjoy the night...let's forget all our problems just for tonight neh?" karam said as he dragged yunho into the dance floor...

changmin who was coincidentally in the same club with kibum saw his hyung dancing with karam... he clenched his fist in anger

"minnie...aere you alright?" kibum asked his boyfriend...

"uhmm yeah...let's leave this place..its too noisy...let's go somewhere where we could be alone..." changmin said smiling at his lover...so the two left....

 yunho got a little bit too drunk that karam decided to take him home himself....at the tvxq house karam helped yunho  to the door...when suddenly

"joongie...i miss you..." yunho uttered as he looked at karam who by now he thinks was jaejoong...

he suddenly pulled karam and kissed him on the lips which made karam smile like an idiot in his head tho he wished  yunho would think he was karam and not jaejoong...both were kissing and didnt notice changmin arrived and was now looking angrily at them

"hyung!" changmin yelled making them break the kiss...

"changmin..looked joongie is home..." yunho said in his drunken voice

"are you ing with me hyung?" changmin spat

yunho looked at his jae only to realize it was karam...

"omo..i...im sorry karam...." yunho apologized

"it's ok hyung..maybe i should leave now...thanks for the wonderful eveningn..." karam smiled before he kissed yunho's cheek and left...

"changmin i ..i can explain..." yunho said trying to balance himself

"i think i dont want to hear it hyung..my eyes do not decieve me..i was at the club also..and i dont want to hear a ing excuse from you!" changmin said angrily as he walked past yunho..bumpiong the older one on the way...

yunho sat on the front steps of their house and clutched on to his head... 

"what is happening? why is this happening to me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the tvxq house was far from how it used to be..junsu and changmin are both not talking to yunho and would avoid him as much as they could...yoochun tries to stay neutral but being junsu's husband most of the time he'd just follow junsu around...

in their company...changmin wont even drop by yunho's office like he used to....

its been like this for weeks..untill.....

dinggggggggg donggggggggggggggggg.................................

 changmin walked to the door of the house..and when he opened it he couldn't help but tear up...

"jae..jae umma...." he said tears made its way to his cheek..

"minnie...." he hugged his maknae "mian minnie...dont worry im home now..."

changmin wiped his tears and noticed a stroller...

"who..who's baby i s that?" he asked as he moved closer and looked at the cute little boy that was sleeping...

"that's mason...he's my son..." jae said..."now help me with the luggages please..."

changmin didnt ask questions for now..he was just happy to see jae was home now...

"junsu hyung..yoochun hyung!!!! jae is backkkkkkk!!!" changmin screamed making everyone including yunho rush down...

"minnie..ssshhh...." jae said as he picked the baby up who woke  because of changmin's excited scream

"mianhae hyung..." changmin said..

" jaeeeeeeeeeeeeee jaeeeeeee hyungggg..." yoohcun ran to jae hugging him but carefulyl since he saw a baby in jae's arms...

"welcome gome hyung.." junsu said with hyo in his arms...

jae eyed yunho...tho he wanted to ran to hima nd hug him and tell him about mason...a flash back of the scene at the hotel room came and anger took place...

"who's this little guy?" yoochun asked as he carried the now calm mason...

"everyone this is mason..MY son...." jae said with a smile...

"who's the father hyung? or did you get someone pregnant?" changmin asked... junsu gggled

"that's what i asked him when i met him..." junsu said...

"pabo...someone got me pregnant of course...im just as special as junsu...unfortunately his father is not with us anymore..." jae said trying to make everyone think well except for junsu who also didnt tell yoochun  that mason wass omebody else's son

"where were you anyway hyung? junsu hyung didnt want to tell us..."changmin said pouting...

"i was in japan..." jae finally revealed...

yunho left them and went back to his room...jae left and now he has coem back..he should be happy..but now jae has a baby with some other guy....

"hyung you're room is ready...i also picked out some baby stuff for mason..." junsu said

"so that's why cribs and stuff were being delivered and a guest room being renovated..i thought junsu hyung was having another baby..." changmin said giggling

"pabo..that will only happen if yoochun will be able to give birth..." junsu said making all of them laugh...