26: Mason...Jae...Yunho...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

"mason....wake up baby..." avoice called the little boy in his sleep...

mason woke up knowing who it was...and when he sat up he did find who he was expecting it to be...

"mama..." he called out with a smile...

jae put a finger towards his own lips to tell mason to be quiet..then he pointed a finger to the sleeping yunho...

mason nodded..

jae held mason's hand and lead his son downstairs in the living room...

"i missed you mama..." mason said as he cuddled with his mother...

"i missed you too baby..."jae said as he kissed his son's forehead.. "mason...you know mama loves you right?"

"uh-huh..." the boy nodded...

"you know mama will always be here for you right?"

"uh-huh....and mason will always be there for mama..."

"mason baby...remember mama will always be here..." jae held his hand into mason's chest where his heart is...

"and mason will always be here..." mason's little hand found it's way to jae's chest where his heart was...

"when are you coming home? papa misses you very much..." mason uttered as he cuddled with his mother again..

"do you want mama to come home?"

"uh-huh...mason wants mama to be with him all the time..."

"me too baby..me too..." jae said..

jae lead mason back to his an dyunho's room and when mason was on the bed.. jae knelt down infront of his baby boy

"mason..mama has to go now...ok?"

"no mama..please stay..." mason said as he began to cry..

"i love you mason...i love you very much....." jae's figure slowly began to fade away...

"mama!! no...no....mama!! please stay....mama!!!" mason was screaming and crying waking almost everyone up....

yunho got up panicking that something might have happened to his son..

"mason..are you alright?" yunho hugged his son..

mason still kept on repeating his words...

"hyung..is mason alright?" junsu and yoochun came in with hyo...

"i dont know su...i woke up to hims screaming and crying...." yunho said...

hyo walked to his dongsaeng and stood infront of him...then he hugged him..

"sssshhhh..mason ah...dont cry...dont cry...." hyo carresed his dongsaeng's back...hoping it will make hims top crying...

"hyu...hyung..." mason sobbed...

"tell hyung what happened..." hyo asked..

"mama...he said...he said..he needs to go..." mason answered still sobbing...

"ssshhhh....my mama said one day your mama will come back..so dont cry anymore neh?"

"rea..really?"

"yes..so go to sleep now ok?"

"hyung..sleep with mason please?" 

"but your papa is here...he will take care of you..."

"no...i want hyung...papa can go sleep outside..."

hyo looked at his parents and then to his uncle yunho who smiled a little and then nodded...

the adults left the room and hyo and mason cuddled to sleep....

in the kitchen junsu made coffee for him yoochun and yunho...

"im worried about mason..." yunho said...

"hyung don't you think jae hyung wants us..you to let him go now?" yoochun said...

"i dont know chun...sometimes i think i am being too selfish coz i dont want to let go...but..look at how its affecting mason...." yunho sighed,,,

"hyung...you have to think about this ...what would be best for you and mason...and even for jae hyung..." yoochun said,,,

just then the house phone rang....

junsu went to pick it up only to be shocked..

"neh..neh...we'll be right over..." junsu said before he hang up the phone...

"hyung!..jae hyung..." junsu was too shocked to spean straight..

"what junsu? what happened to jae?!" yunho asked with a panicked face..

"jae hyung..he...he's awake..."

junsu ran to changmin and kibum to tell them the news and that he and yoochun and yunho will go to the hospital and that they need to leave the kids with them...

excited as he was yunho wa sthe one who drove...if only it wasnt in the middle of the night and there were zero cars on the streets they would probably be in a huge car accident now...

yunho ran with the two trailing behind him...and when they reached jae's hospital room..they stopped at the door...

yunho was hesitating to open his tears were already flowing......this could only be a dream and jae being awake be a lie...

he slowly opened the door and heard someone humming INSA....

that voice...that very familiar voice,,,,

he looked at the person humming...he was sitting on the bed..feet dangling on the side....

then the person looked up...

"hi yunho..."