08: together...again...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

JYJ has since been seen on tv when the news of the court order came out...almost every channel you turn to JYJ's face wuld be there much to the delight of their fans and somehow the quintet=tvxq original has become rivals tvxq/homin vs jyj and obviously cassiopeians do not have the heart to choose...guest appeareance on music channels has also rose for jyj...especially the one where song joong ki was hosting..Music Bank...

"the perks of having the MC as your boyfriend.." junsu teased as they sat at their assigned dressing room

"stop that su.." jae giggled

knock...knock....a head peaked inside the room

"hi babe.." joong ki said as he let himself in

"hi boo.." jae said as he walked to his boyfriend and gave him a warm hug...and a kiss...

"yah! get a room will ya?" yoochun teased as he walked to his junsu and placing his arms around him

"haha...says the one who doesnt need one.." joong ki retorted laughing...

joong ki has already been close to yoochun and junsu and often the four are seen together..wether shopping or just plain hanging out...

on that fateful day in a music bank recording tvxq was also a guest and somehow encountering eachother in the hallways or near the stage is un avoidable...

jae and yunho locked gazes as they saw eachother in the hallway...

"uhmm..hi..." yunho nervously greeted..

"hi yunho!" jae cheerfully replied...yunho was somehow shocked that jae was this friendly to him..tho he liked it...

"how are you and the guys?" yunho asked..

"we're ok..doing fine..thank god we are past the hardships we were going through" jae answered smiling..

"good for you..." yunho uttered..."jae..i---" yunho was cut off when out of nowhere a hyper joong ki came to jae and hugged him..

"babe yoosu are looking for you..time for your rehearsal.." joongki said as he flung his arms aroung jaejoong which made yunho feel like being stabbed..."oh ..hi yunho" joong ki smiled..

"hi hyung...nice to see you again..." yunho greeted tho inside hsi head he wished he could just punch the hell out of joong ki

"oh ..ok..ill see you soon yunho..bye.." jae said as he  and joong ki walked away...

yunho was still standing there and he felt like he was about to cry...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as jae and joong ki were walking ..joong ki's face suddenly changed..

"so you adn yunho are all good now after everything?" joong ki asked in a stiff tone..

"huh?" was all jae could utter as he was confused by the sudden change in his boyfriends tone

"i saw you jae..you were all smiling ..enjoyed much?" joong ki again said in a stiff tone

"waeyo? jealous?" jae teased hoping joong ki would loosen up..but then joong ki's face got more dark

"what if i am?! " joong ki growled

"common boo...you know you're the only one..." jae said as he hugged and kissed joong ki that made the other one calm..."even if yunho is around..you will always be my boo ok?"

"promise?" now joong ki's face was pouting like a kid

"promise...so no more jealousy neh?"

"ok..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hours later it was time for tvxq's turn for the rehearsal and then the recording...changmin came into the dressing room to find a sulking yunho..

"hyung..we're up.." changmin said as he walked over but yunho dind't even budge"hyung..come on...were gonna get in trouble if manager hyung comes in here and were still not there..." the maknae tried to drag his hyung but yunho didnt even move an inch.."waeyo? what is the problem? why do you look like a boy who just lost a puppy?"

"i am a boy who lost a puppy and saw it with its new owner..." yunho answered with a big sigh..

"you saw them again huh..." changmin uttered..."hyung just be patient neh? when the freakin contract is over we can tell them everything and fix things with them so come on ok?"

his dongsaeng was right...months to go and the contract with SM will be officially over..then he could tell jae and the rest the truth..hell he would even tell heechul the truth so that suju would stop thinking han geng forgot them like that...

yunho stood up and motioned for his dongsaeng..both went to rehearse then record tho he can't avoid looking at jae and joong ki once in a while as the love brids seat together watching everyone when joong ki wasn't really doing his MC thing....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 months later...

"ara...im sorry but..we have to end our relationship..." yunho said as he and ara were having lunch..

"i know oppa...your contract with SM is over..and so is our relationship...." ara said with a weak smile.. "i know you never forgot about jae oppa...and even if i tried i was never able to replace him in your heart..tho i am thankful that even for a while i was able to call you mine.." her tears started to fall...

"thank you for understanding ara...i may not have considered you as a lover..but you will always be a dongsaeng to me..." yunho said as he held ara's hand...

Yunho and Changmin officially cut ties with SM entertainment when the contract was over...SM did try to hold on to the two but the two were smarter thatn SM thought..they managed to get the talk who was with threats recorded and slammed it into SM's face making the company back off..and guess what yunho told leeteuk everything who them told the whole suju group and since they're contract has expired too, they didn't sign with them again and well heechul flew to china and looked for his prince....

"uwaaaaaa...its nice to be free from those idiots..." changmin squealed as he put his hands up in the air as he and yunho walk out with all of their stuff from their old sm apartment...

"hahaha..dont be like that..we still owe them..if not for them tvxq would  not be built...we would have met jae, chun and su..and i wouldnt have fallen in love..." yunho said with a smile tho the smile faded at the last part of his sentence...

"hyung..we need to talk to them.." changmin said as he opend the trunk of their car..

"i know..but i ..i dont how .." yunho answered..

"well...leave that to me...neh?" changmin opened his phone and searched forr yoochun's number which he got froma common friend..

"yoochun hyung..we're free from sm now.

.yunho hyung and i would like to talk to you guys...

please? tomorrow  3 at our favorite coffee shop...

we will be waiting....-changmin

"there....we jsut have to go to our favorite coffee shop tomorrow.." changmin said as he put his phone back to his pocket and went in the car with yunho and both drove to their new apartment..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung...i recieved a text from changmin..." yoochun said as jyj were having lunch...

"what do they want now?" junsu said bitterly..honestly he never got over the things changmin and yunho said on tv

"they said they are free from sm now..and they want to talk to us...they want to meet at our favorite coffee shop tomorrow at three.." yoochun explained...junsu looked very hesitant tho jae was calm

"arrasso...well i guess we need to hear what they have to say..." jae said as he drank from his glass...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are you sure they are coming?" yunho asked for the nth time since they have arrived at the coffee shop

"hyung were 30 minutes early..its not even close to three yet..so chill..i know your excited to see jae hyung.." changmin teased which earned him a playful hit in the arm from his hyung...

minutes later the sound of the a bell ringin signified someone just came into the small coffee shop which by the way was rented for the afternoon by changmins o they wont be disturbed...

"yunho..changmin,,," jae said as he lead yoochun adn junsu to the table where the other two were at

"hyung.." changmins stood and bowed to his hyungs...

"when have you been this polite.." jae giggled so did yoochun but junsu remained with his poker face

"hi.." yunho greeted.."please sit down..."

the three sat across from yunho and changmin with yoochun between jae and su...

"you wanted to talk?" jae started..

"yes..we want to explain everything.." yunho began and both him and changmin took turns in explaining  everything even showing a copy of the recording they got to make SM stop at trying to threaten them...

after yunho and changmin were done jyj were silent..and then a sob was heard..everyone looked to where it was coming from and it was from junsu...his tears were unstoppable...yunho stood up and went to hug junsu from behind..

"don't cry su..." yunho tried to calm his dongsaeng..

"mi...mianhae..hyung..minnie a...i..i hated you for the wrong reasons..." junsu said between sobs.. soon all of them were in tears too..

"it wasnt your fault..and we understand why you would hate us..we hated ourselves too..." yunho said..

"thank you...thank you for telling us..." jaejoong said as he hugged changmin..he missed his "son" a lot... 

after all tears were let out, they all began to talk again...about other stuff like han geng and his deal with sm

"oh my god..they did that to han geng too? what did the suju members say when they found out?" jae asked ..he knew what was with heechul an dhan geng long before..

"well the whole suju bunch didnt sign another contract with SM..they left too...and heechul hyung flew to china to find hang geng hyung...and from last i heard from kibum they are together now.." changmin smiled..

"jae..chun..su...changmin and i...we ..we were thinking is it possible for tvxq ro reunite as five once again?" yunho asked a little hesitant..

jae looked at yoochun and junsu who nodded with a smile...

"neh..we would love to..." jae answered with a big smile on his face...."what was once broken can be put back together again..."