21: The Truth....

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

"hyung today you'll start working in our company...you own a fifth of it anyway..." junsu said

"wae? how can i own a part of it..i wasnt here when you guys put it up..." jae said as he feed mason

"remember you helped me financially when i was sick and pregnant and never asked for the money back? well here it is..i invested it under your name..so you are as much of an owner as we are.." junsu said happily

"komawo su..." jae smiled..

that morning yunho went to the company first because he wasnt sure how his life is in a mess with s right now...

yunho sat on his chair and was looking at some papers when the assistant knocked and came in..

"Mr. Jung, someone is here to see you.."

"who?" yunho asked without liftin ghis head up

"me..." a voice answered...when yunho looked he saw karam there the assistant bowed and left the two..

"what brought you here karam ssi..." yunho asked

"stop the ssi hyung...and i brought you cake..i made it myself..." karam said smiling "here i brought you some cup cakes..i made them myself.."

"oh thanks karam..." yunho said as he accepted the box of cupcakes and putting them down on his table

"dont tell me i spent hours making that and your not even gonna taste them.." karam pouted as he plopped himself down on the sofa

"alright alright...fine ill taste them ok?" yunho reached for one cupcake and tasted it... "jae's was better,," he thought tho he smiled at karam "its good karam...thank you for making this for me.." yunho said making karam smile like an idiot...

after a few minutes the assistant knocked and came in again..

"Mr. Jung, they have arrived..the introduction for the fifth owner will start soon..." with that the assistant left..

"sorry i have to go for a while karam...its a company thing..were introducing someone to the employees..." yunho said as he stood up and  pu on his blazer

"can i come?" karam asked..

"sure..." yunho replied and the two walked out karam being all clingy to yunho like he was his boyfriend...

at the conference hall of the company junsu was out on the stage while everyone is anxious about the fifth owner tho they were all hoping it would be THE KIM JAEJOONG since this was a company owned by TVXQ...

"everyone..id like to introduce to you the fifth owner of MIROTIC ENT. and your other boss...KIM JAEJOONG...." junsu said cheerfully

everyone were excited as jae made his way to the stage...his son in his arms..

"Hello Everyone i am Kim Jaejoong and this is my son Mason...i hope we all get along well with eachother... please continue to work hard..kamsahamnida.." jae said as he bowed to the people and applause was herd all thorught the room

Karam clenched his teeth as he saw jae "i thought i got rid of you..." he cursed in his head as he held unto yunho tighter,...

after the intros everyone went back to work...as Jae, Junsu, yoochun and CHangmin were walking towards Jae's new office they bumped into yunho and karam...

Junsu was glaring at yunho..changmin was looking away since his memory fo that night was stilll fresh..jae was cursing in his head but managed to make a smile...

"omo..Jaejoong hyung..i didnt know you came back already..." karam said innocently

"Neh..im home for good karam.." Jae said as he held mason tighter in his arms,..

"cute baby...who the fathter?" karam said wanting to know if it's yunho's or something.. which made yunho look surprised at how karam was asking the questions like it was nothing and changmin to clench his fist wanting to make the youngest one shut up

"Mason's father is not with us anymore...He found someone else.." Jae said

"oh...sorry to hear that...but welcome back hyung.." karam said...

"thanks.." jae said with a smile tho it had a hint of coldness in it..."let's go su..i want to see my office that you designed for me"

the separated ways yunho and karam going back to yunho's office...

In Jae's new office..Junsu was left there with jae and the kids...

"you ok hyung?" junsu asked as he put hyo down where mason was...

"yeah..." jae said sadly...he couldnt help but feel a lot of things after seeing yunho with karam...again.... "now im sure he doesnt have to know about mason..."

"hyung..." junsu hugged his hyung... "dont worry me and yoochun and changmin will always be here for you ...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karam excused himself and went to the men's room..and when he thought he was alone he dialed someone's number.. (only karam's side of the phone conversation)

"yah! guess what the dog dragged back to korea......neh....JAEJOONG......i thought i got rid of him completely but now he has come back and guess what that brought a baby back..at first i thought it was Yunho's but turns out it was some guy's kid......yeah...dont worry i wont let them back together...i worked to hard to separate them...i still smile everytime i see that picture of what jae saw back at the hotel during seohyun noona's wedding...he's so pathetic to believe Yunho cheated on him with me,...alright ill see you later..bye..."

as he ended the call and put his phone on his pocket and walked out of the cubicle...a fuming junsu was already waiting for him..apparently junsu was in one of those cubicles...

"so..it was you who planned all this.." junsu said shooting death glares at karam

"junsu hyung..." he said as his body stiffened...but then he smirked.. "so? i did what i had to do...yunho was meant to be mine..."

without a warning junsu slapped him knocking him to the ground...before he picked him up by the collar and dragged him out of the bathroom into yunho's office...along the way he saw his assistant "You! call the other bosses and yell them to go to yunho's room..." junsu continued to drag karam and when they reached yunho's office he threw karam on the ground

"Karam!" yunho said as he ran to the boy

"junsu what is this?" he asked

"hyung..junsu hyung just slapped me and dragged me..." karam said trying to fake a cry..

then Yoochun, Jae and changmin came in when junsu was about to go and beat the hell out of karam again...yoochun held junsu back while yunho was still trying to assist karam..

"why dont you tell them about how a  pathetic little you are?" junsu said as he was struggling to get free from yoochun's grip..

"i..i dont know what you're talking about..." karam said innocently...

"i knew you'd say that so here..." junsu yanked his arms from yoochuna nd pulled his phone out...and played something....

 JAEJOONG......i thought i got rid of him completely but now he has come back and guess what that brought a baby back..at first i thought it was Yunho's but turns out it was some guy's kid......yeah...dont worry i wont let them back together...i worked to hard to separate them...i still smile everytime i see that picture of what jae saw back at the hotel during seohyun noona's wedding...he's so pathetic to believe Yunho cheated on him with me,...alright ill see you later..bye...

after the video stopped yunho let go of karam...his face mad as hell...

"hyung..i only did it coz i love you...you only had eyes fro jaejoong..so you never gave my love a chance.." karam broke down

"you shouldn't have done that karam...you..caused me my love..my happiness...i lost jae..and now you loose a friend...coz even as a friend i cant accept you anymore..." yunho said as he walked away from karam only to be held back

"please hyung....dont....."karam pleaded as he held onto yunho's leg...

yunho reached out for karam's hands and pulled them away..and he walked to the other's side...

jaejoong looked at karam with cold eyes....then...he walked closer to him and helped him to stand up...

karam looked at him in confused eyes...and before he knew it jae slapped him hard...

"that's for taking yunho from me...." and another slap...

"and that one is for taking my son's father away from him!"

karam and yunho's eyes widened...

"mason..is mine?" yunho asked...

jae didnt answer isntead he walked out to where he left mason with his assistant and took his son and left the building....