04: moving on...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

SM just can't let go of JYJ being all succesful..so they had a plan..jae and joongki couple has been popular lately since the pictures from the amusement parks surfaced and well yunho hasn't been all cooperative lately...so a threat was again made to the remaining members of tvxq

"hyung you wanted to talk to us?" yunho said as he sat down in his managers office together with changmin...

"well did you know that Go Ara likes you alot?" the manager said as he took a sip of his coffee

"so?" yunho answered

"well the management thinks its a good publicity to finally have the leader of tvxq be with someone.." the manager smirked

"i am already with someone..except you people drove him away from me..." yunho spat crossing his arms

"well yunho that relationship was a taboo anyway...this relationship will be a big one..Ara is very popular you know..." the manager again said

"you just want to hurt jaejoong hyung don't you? isnt there anything else you could do with your life than to always think about how to hurt my hyungs?" changmin said in an angry voice

"well quite right minnie..you see the boss isnt happy that they are actually going somewhere...those ungrateful es dont deserve anything..." the manager said laughing after..

"don't youd are call them es!" changmin angrily retorted..."yyou...you...you devil!"

"well my dear boys its either you do it or let's just say JYJ might not see daylight one day.." the manager said before he stood up and left the two inside his office...

yunho was already looking so stressed...how can he do this to jaejoong...to the whole jyj? he was going to hurt them again....

"hyung...you dont have to do it you know..."changmin said ..he was worried again...

"i have to minnie...i cant let them get hurt...the boss never jokes on this matters...looke at hang geng and heechul...they have separated them completely...heechul hyung never knew but the reason han geng never again contacted suju was because they threatened to hurt them especially heechul...." yunho explained

"i..i didnt know about that...i just thought han geng hyung just completely forgot about them..poor heechul hyung..."

"neh changmin ah...now i have to protect your other hyungs...even if i have to sacrifice my heart...just like han geng..."

------------------

the next day an emergency press conference was held by SM entertainment..the media doesnt know what it was about but since it is Sm they were curious to what they were up to now...

in the venue tvxq arrived together with their manager and go ara and her manager....people thought a new drama was coming up that's why yunho, changmin and go ara were all together...yunho and ara stood in the middle of the stage ...

everyone was quiet waiting for the big announcement...

"everyone..thank you for coming here today...we appreciate it alot..." yunho gulped and began to talk again.."we.." he held ara's hand "would like to tell all our family, our friends and our fans that ara and i are officially dating...."

ara had her smiles up..and everyone applauded for the new couple..changmin was smiling and clapping to but in his mind he was cursing at the head of SM....

it was covered on national television and well JYJ watched it at their apartment....after the announcement junsu and yoochun felt worried once again...they looked at their hyung with sad eyes..

"im..im gonna go to my room..." jae said as he tried to held back his tears..he stood up quickly and ran to his room...

"idiot!" junsu screamed at the tv...well more like who was on the tv...."you are the worst jung yunho!"

"calm down su....im sure there is an explanation for this..." yoochun said

"explanation..what explanation do we need chun? this is the last draw for that idiot! i hate him for good!" junsu said as he stompped his way to their shared room...

"what now huh yunho hyung? you just lost it all...you lost us...." yoochun said as he turned the tv off and leaned himself on the couch ...

jae was in his room burried under his blankets..his was crying...silently so his dongsaengs wont hear him...

"Waeyo yunho ya? you don't really love me anymore...." he cried for hours..yoosu didnt even dare go to him since they knew he needed some alone time...

--------------------------

joong ki who also watched the announcement on tv while on break form filming his drama felt that somehow it will hurt jaejoong.... he was friends with them from long ago and he knew what was between yunho and jae that's why he never made his move...but this time he can't let jae hurt again... he picked up his phone and dialed jae's number...

"he...hello?" jae answered as calm as possible tho the trembling in his voice was noticeable...

"hi jae...i..i saw the news..." joong ki hesitantly said.."i'm sorry..."

"no..there's nothing to be sorry about ...maybe its just really over between us..." jae uttered..he has just finished crying voer jung yunho and now he was ready to move on...

"uhmmm is there anything i can do to relieve some of that sadness?" joong ki asked..

"yeah..show up tomorrow.." jae chuckled..

"not showing up is not even an option jae...so ill see you tomorrow then..ill pick you up at aroung 5:30...ok?" joong ki said...

"alright..see you...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saturday came and jyj was just going throught their routine not talking about what just happened....

at about 4 junsu went inside jaejoong's room to find him looking fro something to wear...

"where are you going hyung?" junsu asked...

"out.." jae briefly answered as he changed from one top to another...

"Where? and why are you all busy dresssing up?"

"somewhere..i dont know yet...but im going out with joong ki hyung...." jae smiled as he went back to ravaging his closet

"hyung...are you ok? are you doing this because of yunho hyung?" junsu asked worriedly..he wanted jaejoong to fall inlove again but not use the man to foret yunho...

"su...don't worry i am over it...joong ki hyung is a nice guy..and well i just realized maybe yunho and me ...were just not meant to be...some couples last like you and chun..some dont ..like us..so we just ahve to move on and let our hearts open once again..." jae said with a smile...

"well then im happy when your happy hyung .."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

around 5:30 the door bell rang and jaejoong was the one first to the door...he opened it to find a huge bear sitting infront of thier door..it was bigger than him...jae didnt exactly know what to say about the bear so he just kept staring at it...junsu came out and saw the bear and got overly excited again..

"omo! huge bear! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...cuteeeeeeeeeeeee" junsu screamed in his dolphin voice which made yoochun and jae cover thier ears...

"do you like it?" a voice said ..they looked around and found no one..tho the voice seemed like it came from the bear...

"eh?" was all jae could say...

"well i asked if you liked the bear..." the voice said...

"who are you?" jae asked still not getting anything...

then joong ki came out from behind the bear with a big bouquet of purple roses..

"for you..." joong ki said handing the roses to jae who was blushing..."the bear is yours too..." he grinned

"tha..thanks...?" jae answered...

after dragging the huge bear to his room with the help of childish junsu joong ki and jae bid yoosu goodbye and went on their way..

they decided to go watch a movie and have dinner...

joong ki and jae had been going out a lot..mostly just hangin out but they were defnitely enjoying their time together...

and of course fans cant resist the cuteness of the pair together..so boyxboy or not they looked good together...well lets just say the fanns imagination just went over the top...they did create a website for the "couple"...

---------------------------------

but for someone this was not something to be happy about...

"how...why would he do this?" yunho screamed his lungs out after seeing more and more photos of jae and joong ki looking all happy together..

"what do you expect hyung? you were the one who got a girlfriend first.." changmin said as he laid himself on yunhos bed..

"well it wasnt my idea...and i just didnt want them hurt..." yunho said frustrated

"well they don't know that hyung...jae hyung has been hurting for sure ever since we dissed them on interviews..and i cant really blame him if he chooses to move on when you announced on national televison that you and ara are dating.." the maknae said trying to explain the situation logically..

"arghhhhhhhhhhhhh" yunho screamed before he laid beside changmin burying his face on the pillows...

"i so just hate our boss right now..like hate him much..." changmin exclaimed...

"i hate him too..now i lost them..especially jae..completely..." yunho sobbed....he cried the whole night with changmin comforting him...