07: Free..

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

for thenext few days the boys and ara has managed not to cross paths...one junsu made sure they didn't...and two changmin did the same since yunho was still out of it and ara might say something to the boss....

until a planned trip from both sides came...the trip to Halla Mountain and National Park....

"oh !" junsu and changmin both mumbled at the same time without eachother hearing....

"wowwwwwwww....its so nice here!!!" jae said as he looked around...

"omo..jae oppa! you're here too! " ara squealed..either she was really surprised or she just wanted yunho to know jae and joong ki were there...

"ah yeah ara...this is something i dont wanna miss seeing.." jae smiled..somehow ara didnt even feel any recentment from jae for being yunho's girlfriend now till he notcied the couple rings..

"oh oh is that what i think it is?" ara uttered pointing to jae's ring then to joongki's ring...

jae blushed and joong ki grined confirming ara's question..

"uwaaaaaaaa!!! im happy for you guys..." ara clapped....

"come on hyungs...lets go..." junsu said dragging yoochun already...joong ki and jae followed together ..yunho ara and changmin were taking the same road so they just started a little later ...

junsu and yoochun were constantly playing around and jae and joong ki were just walking hapilly ..once in a while theyd hold hands...much to the jealousy of the one trailing behind them...

"oppa! im so happy to be here with you!" ara squealed...yunho didnt answer but only smiled.. changmin who was taking pictures of everything managed to also take pictures of his other three hyungs ...

when they reached the peak everyone was so happy..the scene was so beautiful...tvxq and ara were just there silently admiring the scene..but on the other side they decided to shout what was on their mind...

"i'll go first" junsu voluntered "I WISH WE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! YOOSU ANS JYJ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted with all his might...

"i'll go next.." yoochun said " YOU AND ME FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! JYJJJJJJJJ WE WILL GET THROUGH EVERYTHING AND MAKE IT!!!!!!! HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ill go next.." joong ki said "FIRST: JYJ HWAITING! SECOND: J AND J FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" he shouted earning a cheer from yoosu couple..then jae got ready for his turn

"JUNSUUUUUU...YOOOOCHUNNNNNN...THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME....I PROMISE WE WILL MAKE IT!!!! JOONG KI HYUNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!.." he paused a little to look at joong ki and yoosu then he smiled "SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

That last statement felt like an arrow was shot straight to yunho's heart..."im not the one he loves anymore...." he thought as his grip to the rails tightened...

in jaejoong's head was a couple of questions too "was i right? i am right? its time to move on...to give my heart another chance..right?" he thought  tho he was now holding joong ki's hand....

the rest of the trip was awesome tho yunho was well heart broken...they all spent a few more days in jeju then they all went back to seoul where their lives as homin/tvxq and JYJ lived separately...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

months passed, back in seoul things weren't easy for tvxq...yunho had to go out more and more with ara in public so articles were flying everywhere... even rumors of the two getting married were surfacing...

"you're getting married?!" changmin shockingly said even spitting the coffee he was drinking as he read the news early in the morning while with breakfast with yunho

"what?!" yunho asked shocked too...

"well tha's what is says here..." changmin said as he handed yunho the paper..

it didnt exactly say yunho was getting married instead it goes like this : Jung Yunho's father and Lee Soo Man thinks Ara and Yunho are perfect for each other that they should get married.

"what the hell? when did my father say this?!" yunho screamed as he took out his phone and dialled his dad's number

"appa! when did you have an interview that you talked about me and ara?" yunho was almost yelling on the phone

"calm down yunho...it was just my opinion ..it was during one lunch meet i had with your boss...and so what? ara is a nice young girl, id love for her to be my daughter in law.." yunho's dad said on the other line

"seriously you're in LSM's games too? aish whatever appa..ill talk to you later..bye..." with that yunho hang up on his dad..

"you ok hyung?" changmin asked

"ani...if jyj read this it will just confirm everything they think about us...about me and ara.." yunho said as he slammed the paper on the table...

---------------------------------------------------------------

in JYJ's apartment the three were also having breakfast and coincidentally jae was reading the same paper...

"hyung you ok?" yoochun asked...

"yeah..why should i not be ok chun?" jae asked.. his face calm

"well...the article.."

"mr jung and LSM never liked the idea of me and yunho anyway...we told them and well we just got yelled at before..so at least now they get what they want..." jae said calmly..yoochun just nodded his head..

"plus jae hyung has joong ki hyung now...so if yunho gets married or what not, jae hyung shouldn't even care" junsu said being a very big anti-yunho at that moment...

ringggggggggg...ringggggggg...

jae went up to answer the phone ..

"neh manager hyung..........ahuh.............ahuh....really?..........ahuh.....kamsahamnida..."

"what was that hyung?" yoochun asked as he saw his jae hyung's face was very happy

"it was our manager...the court has officially ordered that all our promotion blocks in korea be taken down and anyone who violates the court order will get legal sanctions..su..chun...were free...were allowed to promote in our own country now..." jae said as he teared up junsu and yoochun went to hug their hyung all three cried becasue of happiness..

the court order has prevented LSM for threatening broadcasting networks since the networks now threaten him with the court order if he threatens them to not allow his artists..SM artist will suffer much if LSM doesnt allow them so he didnt have any choice...

JYJ recieved apologies from the broadcasting networks and soon they were coming out on tv and were having activities like before... JYJ and their fans have been very happy since all their patience and hardwork have already paid off....