25: Happy Birthday... T.T

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

the next day yunho woke up with someone shaking him.. he felt small hands holding his arm...

"appa! appa! ireona!! ireona!!!" mason was cheerfully shaking his father

"mason...five more minutes..." yunho sleepily  said as he tooka pillow and put it on top of his head

mason who got his mother's im-not-giving-up-easily-jung-yunho personality thought of something that will surelly wake his father up...

he got down from the bad and stood in the middle of the room...and with all his might..

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

mason screamed like there's no tomorrow...and surely his father woke up with a panicking face

"mason..mason..are you ok?" yunho asked as he immidiately stood up tripping on hte blanket along the way...

when he looked up he saw his son smiling innocently like he didnt do anything.. "aissh ..jung mason..you!"

mason ran out of the room and down into the dining area followed by his not so happy father...

"yah jung mason!" yunho scrreamed..

mason who was smart enought to hide into his uncle yoochun's back was giggling non stop

"morning hyung.." everyone greeted him laughing at the way he looked..hair in all directions...obviously he just woke up..and not in a very pleasant way judging from the red spot on his forehead...

"aishh...that kid..." yunho said as he walked to the bathroom to wash himself and when he came back mason was already sitting on his chaair beside hyo and was already eating...

"mama..why is there a lot of food packed there?" hyo asked as he pointed on the two large picnic baskets on hte counter..

"today is your uncle jae's birthday so were going to go visit him ..." junsu replied with a smile..which was changed into a frown the moment the kids looked away...

"ohh its your mama's birthday mason..." hyo said as he faced the younger one..

"neh..so mason is excited to see mama....i saw him last night but when i woke up he wasnt there anymore again.."mason pouted..yoochun and the other's looked at yunho who only sighed...

"but how can you see your mama when he's------" hyo was cut off by his mother  by shoving a spoonful of rice and htodog into his mouth...

"park hyo dont talk when your mouth is full" junsu said with a stiff look at his son...

"ohh...ill be right back.." mason ran to the back door and into the garden before anyone could react and then when he came back he was holding a stem of a big red rose...

"mason..." yunho ran to his boy who's hand was bleeding.. "what did you do?"

i got this for mama...but the thorn poked me..." mason said as he was about to cry...

"next time ask papa ok?" yunho said as he wiped his son's hand and carried him....

-----------

a few hours later as they were getting ready to go...

"hyo where's mason?" junsu asked as mason was the only kid noot by the front door

"oh he went back to his room..." hyo answered as he climbed in the van with the help of his father

yunho wne tback in to looke for his son and he found him trying to climb the dresser

"mason..what are you doing.." yunho asked as he carried his son..

"necklace...mama's necklace..." mason was struggling so he could get out from his father''s grasp and get the necklace...

yunho took the necklace and put it on mason.. "here...i told you call for papa if you need something..."

"but mason can do it..mason is a big boy" the little guy insisted

"ok bigboy common everyone is waiting...let's go see mama..." yunho said and mason smiled from ear to ear after  hearing the word mama and he dragged his father to the car...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they reached their destination after an hour...

sadness crept across their faces of the adults...yunho sighed as he got down fromt he car together with everyone...

"common mason let's go see mama..." yunho said as he carried his son followed by everyone..yoochun carrying the picnic baskets, junsu carrying hyo and changmin and kibum carrying a child each..

"will mama like this flower?" mason asked as they walked

"of course he will mason..that's mama's favorite" yunho said with a weak smile...

when they reached the place...yunho put mason down who ran instantly..

"mama!! look i brought you a flower!! happy birthday!" mason said as he laid the flower down...

"happy birthday jae....we miss you..." yunho said as a tear trickled down his cheek..

"hyung look i baked a cake for you..happy birthday..." junsu said in between his sobs...

"hyung..this is ha-rang and hae-ra...sorry we only took them here now..i hope you're not angry..." changmin said as kibum and him presented their kids...

they set the foods down and mason was just sitting to where his mother was...everyone was surprised when mason suddenly started to hum INSA....

"how did he know that song hyung? you taught him?" yoochun asked..

"no...i never taught him that song...but he would hum it at night..when he goes to sleep..." yunho explained

"that was jae hyung's favorite isnt it?" yoochun asked again..yunho nodded...

"mason...who taught you that song?" hyo asked his dongsaeng..

"mama..everynight he come and sings it to me.." mason said..

hyo walked away with a confused look..how could mason's mama come when he's .....sleeping?

then a man came and talked to yunho...

"Mr. Jung...it's been three years...no change at all...don't you think it's time to let him go?" the man asked..

"doc...sometimes i feel like loosing hope...but..my son...he needs his mother..and even if it takes forever we will wait..." yunho replied..the doctor nodded and walked out of the room

"hyung you think he will wake up?" junsu asked as he sat beside yunho...

yunho looked at his son who was holding his mother's hand...jae lived after the fall...but unlike karam who woke up and went crazy, jae never woke up.. but he never plans to give up...he believed jae will wake up someday....and he will wait...

"he will wake up su....jae will come back...."

they stayed there for the whole day...just doing nothing but they stayed since it is jae's birthday...jae's room was a  special one in the hospital since tvxq made it like a hiotel room with sofas and extra beds for times like this...

today they are sleeping here...all of them...

as everyone was preparing to bed..and when the other kids were already asleep....they noticed mason managed to climb up into his mother's bed and slid between his arm and his body...

everyone was just looking when suddenly mason hummed his and his mother's song again...eventually falling asleep...

junsu was crying in yoochun's arms..so was kibum in changmin's...yunho sat beside his wife and child tears flowing down his cheeks as he watched his baby boy....

"please...please wake up now jae...we need you...."