19: Secret....

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

it's been a year since   jae left...somehow nothing was known of him...not even his family,...

"i miss him chun...." junsu said as he snuggled with his husband in their living room...

"me too...." yoochun said....

"i wonder what jae hyung is doing right now..." changmin said...

yunho was just quiet....karam came a lot of times only to be ignored by yunho...and he eventually stopped coming...

tvxq had established an entertainment agency with the blessing of their current management company and tho jae wasnt with them they still made him a part owner...talk about love and friendship...

"can't you really remember anything hyung?" changmin asked yunho

"no...i cant...and i swear i never cheated on jae..." yunho said...he sighed..why was he getting the feeling that the other three were doubting him...

"i hope so hyung..i wont forgive you if you did really cheat on him..." junsu said stiffly..

"i know su.."

ding donggggggggggg.....

"ill get it..." junsu said standing up to open the door

"mr kim junsu?" the man asked

"neh..." junsu answered

"you have a mail for you...somebody asked me to deliver it directly to you..." the man handed the envelope to junsu then he bowed and left...

junsu opened the envelope to find a plane eticket for him and hyo...and a letter...

junsu yah...

how are you? you know i miss you...

i asked someone to deliver this directly to you...

you must hate me for leaving like that but i have my reasons...

and..im ready to tell you now..

here is a plane ticket for you and hyo...

right now i only want to see you so please tell yoochun im sorry...

you can tell them your going to see me..but please only tell yoochun where...

i'll be waiting for you on the day you arrive here...

-jae

junsu put the letter back and walked to where the others were

"who was that ?" yoochun asked as he handed hyo his feeding bottle..

"a delivery...a mail from jae hyung..." junsu said showing the envelop

"jae? what ..what did he say...?" yunho asked

"he wants me to see him...but only me and hyo..." junsu said

"why? why only you?" changmin asked disappointed that only junsu would be able to see jae

"i dont know...but he said for now he only wants to see me...so im leaving tomorrow..." junsu said, "yoochun i want to talk to you in private please..."

yoochun handed hyo to changmin and followed his wife...

"chun..hyung is in japan...he wants me to go there...but please dont tell them that im going to japan..neh?"

"but why su? why only you? and why not tell yunho?"

"jae hyung said he's ready to talk now..about why he left...so for now i will go...ok?"

"alright...if you can..maybe you could convince him to come back..."

"i know..."

---------------------------------------------

yoochun took junsu to the airport early in hte morning ..

"take care su...tell hyung i love and miss him...and i love you both"  he ksised junsu and hyo goodbye nad junsu boarded the plane.....

in japan junsu took a taxi to the address jae attached to the letter...

he rang the door bell and seconds later someone opened the door....

"su.." jae said 

"hyung!" junsu quickly hugged jae carefully so he wont squish hyo in between them...

"come in..." jae invited him in to his small apartment...

"hyung..how---" junsu was cut off by a baby crying....he looked at his son but hyo was sleeping peacefully...

"hold on su..." jae ran to his room ...junsu followed him and found jae craddling a baby back to sleep....

his eyes widened not knowing what to think....

when the baby went back to sleep.jae walked out the room followed by junsu...

"hyung...you have a baby? how?" junsu asked..

"well like how yo had a baby pabo./...." jae said...

"no i mean..who's the father? or did you get someone pregnant?" junsu asked again..

"pabo..here..look at this picture and tell me who's the father.." jae handed junsu a picture of his baby only make junsu's eyes widen more..if it was even possible...

"i cant tell..he looks pretty like you..except for those lips...omo...dont tell me..." junsu was thinking of yunho and jae nodded knowing junsu had figured it out...

"who else...but please junsu keep it a secret..." jae said

jae told junsu to put hyo beside his own son and then they both laid down on the bed...

"what really happened hyung?"

jae told junsu everything..and he even began to cry..how he found out at the hotel to when he left for japan only to find out he was pregnant...

"it must have been hard for you hyung..im sorry i wasnt with you all this time..." junsu hugged his hyung..."remind me to kill yunho hyung when i go home to korea...."

"pabo..." jae giggled...

"are you planning to tell him?" junsu asked

"i dont know...im not sure if he deserves to know about mason..." jae said as he wiped his tears

"are you coming back to kroea?"

"yes i am..when im ready....remember we had five bedrooms but turned two into a guest rooms? when you go back..can you just get one of  the guest rooms ready for me? " jae said...

"sure hyung..just please come back..i miss you...you even missed hyo's birthday..what kind of godfather are you!" junsu joked..

"i know..and im sorry....but i promise while you're here im gonna make it up to hyo neh?" jae said...

junsu cuddled to his hyung again... "i missed you so much hyung...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: was the chapter ok? i dont know im not sure either...

but anyway..yes i love baby mason..so i made him jae's son..hehehe...

i love reading your comments everytime..its my motivation to keep writing what's next for this story...

so see you again next chapter ^_^

-mspiggyrabbit