10: Jae..

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

jae's eyes widened in shock... "joo..joong ki..." he uttered stuttering...

"so this is how it is huh.." joong ki growled..

"hyung..it's not  what you think.." yunho tried to explain..

"not what i think? tell me yunho..if jae was still your boyfriend and you find him in bed hugging another man what would you think huh? i am not that stupid yunho!" joong ki screamed..

"hyung..calm down please.." yoochun said as he held joong ki's arm only to be pushed by the older one

"don't get involved in this yoochun!" joong ki growled and then he started to walk to where jae was "you! come with me!" joong ki said as he grabbed jae by the arm and started to drag him making jae wince in pain as the grip was to harsh

"let go...please..it hurts.."jae pleaded as the arm where joong ki was gripping still had a bruise from the last fit joong ki had thrown but joong ki wasn't hearing any pleas...

"please hyung let go of jae hyung" junsu pleaded so did changmin and yoochun but joong ki wasn't listening to anyone anymore and his grip just became tighter

joong ki lead jae out of the room and while looking around yunho ran and followed

"let go of him!" yunho shouted "stop hurting him!"

"go away yunho! this is now between me and jae!" joong ki screamed at yunho then joong ki dragged jae on one of the rooms and locked it..

"hyung...please ope the door!" junsu pleaded as they bang on the door.."pleaseeee" he cried

and then a sound of a vase being broken was heard and then the voice of jae pleading

-------------------------------------------

inside the room jae was on the floor..he barely missed the vase joong ki threw..

"how dare you jae?!" joong ki growled as he delivered a slap on jae's face "how dare you cheat on me! this is why i didnt like you sharing rooms with him!"

"it..it's not like that! we were not fdoing anything! i just had a bad dream and yunho just comforted me when i woke up crying!" jae tried to explain but only got a punch in the stomach from joong ki

"who are you trying to fool huh jae?! and another punch was delivered

"please...please stopppppp..." jae pleaded his eyes crying as he clutch his stomach..he was now on the floor...

joong ki was taken over by his jealoousy that he wasn't thinking right anymore...he wasn't hearing the cries from outside the door..he wawsnt hearing jae's plea...he held on jae's neck and started choking him

"im not gonna loose you jae! you're mine! im not giving you to him!" joong ki growled as he tightened his hold on jae's neck..

jae started coughing feeling the tightness..he was startign to feel dizzy from running out of air.. he gripped at joong ki's arms "p..p...please...." he begged but the joong ki infront of him right now was not the joong ki he fell for...

then everything began to spin..then jae out..

------------------

out side the door everyone was panicking...yoochun called their manager junsu was still banging..desperately crying for joong ki to let jae go...they were hearing everything..until everythingin the room quieted down..no screaming..no crying...no voices...it made junsu panick more...

"hyungs..the key to your room where is it?" changmin suddenly said..

"in my jacket at the closet by the door!" yoochun said as he ran to get his keys...when he came back yunho snatched the key and immidiately opened the door only for everyone to be shocked at what they saw...

a life less looking jae being craddled by joong ki...

yunho rushed to joong ki and pulled him sending punches to not caring that changmin tried to pull him away...

"hyung! hyung! wake up!" junsu shook jae but he wasn't responding,,,"chun! hyung..he..he's not breathing!" junsu yelled as he felt his hyung had no pulse..

hering this yoochun rushed to jae and gave him cpr as changmin let yunho go and called the 119 quickly...

yunho's anger rose and he punched joong ki till the other was bleeding and has passed out himself...

minutes later medics and their manager  came and jae was rushed to the hospital where jae was in a coma... joong ki was also rushed to the hospital since he also suffered from yunho's rage...

--------------------------------------------------------

"jae hyung.." junsu cried as he looked at his hyung...tubes in and out of his body.. yoochun hugged junsu and was trying to comfort him..

"i will kill that bastard if jae doesn't wake up!" yunho growled..he was very angry...he never expected for jae to take him back thinking joong ki was aa bettter man but he thought wrong...

"hyung,,calm down.." changmin said as he lead yunho to sit on the sofa..

tehn a doctor came in and yunhoo rushed to him..

"doc...jae...he's gonna be alright....right?" yunho asked as he held the doctor's collar..

"he was beaten up badly...and if you were just a minute late in calling the medics...he...he would've died..." the doctor said...

"will he wake up soon?" yooochun asked..

"he may...or may not...we can just hope..." the doctor said with an apologetic look

hearing this junsu cried even more....so did the others...

yunho rushed to jae's side and held his hand.. "jae ah...wake up now...we need you....i need you....i promise...if you wake up..ill never let you get hurt again...please...please wake up.." he pleaded..tears continuously flowing ...

after so much crying..junsu fell asleep in yoochun's arms while changmin went to their company to tell them about the incident... yunho also fell asleep...

they didn't see...jae's finger moved...once....twice....then none....jae was still in a coma....