23: A child's tears...

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

Yoochun drove the car to Buhkhan mountain since yunho wasn't fit to drive seeing he is very worried about mason...in the back seat was junsu who was holding onto jaejoong who was from time to time crying... changmin wasn't with them since kibum had already given birth to twins they named Ha-rang and Hae-ra...

jae felll asleep as he felt exhausted from worrying about his son...

jae was in a field of lavander flowers....he was looking at the horizon when he heard someone calling for him...

"ma..ma...." the voice repeated...

jae looked around and found little mason trying to walk to him... repeating the words mama over and over again...

jae ran to his son...

but suddenly a man in a black hood appeared and snatched mason...

the man showed only his mouth that smirked before the man disappeared with mason...

jae fell crying... "mason...." he repeated over and over....

"hyung! hyung!" junsu shook jaejoong worriedly...

jaejoong was crying and screaming in his sleep repeating mason's name over and over again...

jae woke up screaming mason's name...

"he looked around and noticed they had already stopped...

"were here.." yoochun said as he got down from the car follwoed by everyone...

"now we have o walk..can you do this su..jae?" yunho asked...the other two nodded....

hours after they reached insu peak..there they were greeted by the same men who took mason with them...with them was a stroller..where mason was sleeping...

"were here..." yunho said..

"good...now all we have to do is wait for our boss..." the man said and  then somebody came walking from behind them... 

they turned to look only to be shocked by who it was...

"ka-karam..." yunho mumbled...

"hi hyung..miss me?" karam smirked as he walked passed them and onto where little mason was sleeping..

karam picked mason up and cradled him like his own..

"your baby is so cute you know...too bad he was born to you.." karam said as he carresed mason's face...

"what do you want karam?" junsu spat

"well well well..if it isnt the hero of our story..." karam smirked at junsu...before he handed mason to one of his men

"what do you want.." jae said coldly

"if i were you jaejoong hyung you'd be nice to me if you want this little boy back.." karam said

"karamm...please..give me back my son...ill do anything you want.." jae said now with a pleading voice..

"anything?" karam asked..

"anything.." jae answered..

"if i ask you to jump and kill yourself...are you gonna do it?" karam asked mockingly

"i will..just let mason go with the others.." jae said sternly..

"jae!" yunho said as he held jae's hand

"yunho...my life is not important right now but my son's...i have already experienced life..but mason hasn't yet..." jae said as he held yunho's hand tighter...

"nice...how sweet of you guys...your sucha  good mother jae...and i cant resist that offer you just gave me.." karam smirked as he pointed a gun at mason... "now come here jae.." 

jaejoong walked towards where karam was....

"you know i wont really mind giving mason back and letting them all live coz from the beginning i only wanted to get rid of you...because i want yunho to be mine..but since i dont think yunho will want me after this..might as well make them experience the pain of loosing a love one..."karam spoke.

"give yunho the baby..." jae said..

karam motioned for the baby to be given to yunho and then pointed the gun at jaejoong's head..

"jae...hyung!" junsu screamed tears in his eyes...

"now any last words for your lover and your baby?" karam mocking ly asked

"i love you..." jaejoong said as he looked at yunho and mason...

and before karam could react...jae fell abckwards onto the cliff pulling karam with him....

"jae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yunho screamed....

yoochun and junsu were angry enough to go and beat karam''s men before they called the police..

"yunho knelt down near the cliff mason crying in his arms...

"jaejoong....." he sobbed holding his son tighter..

mason screamed and kicked...liked he knew what happened to his mother....