Emergency escape

One Shot, One Chance

Your eyes burst open once the sound of a scream was heard.

You looked around you in panic, your heart hammering in your chest. *What's going on??*

You saw Yongguk sitting in his seat, calmly looking ahead, but then your eyes came across the body of a man hunched over him, not moving.

Daehyun put a hand on your arm, sqeezing tightly. He pulled your mask over your face and whispered quickly, "When I tell you to run, run to the cockpit. As fast as you can. Youngjae and Jongup will go with you. Never let them out of your sight, got it?"

"Daehyun, what's going on?" you asked, sensing the urgency in his voice.

"Later," he said, glancing over at Yongguk, who was standing up slowly, holding the man up by his shirt. Almost everyone's eyes on the plane were on Yongguk.

A flight attendant was standing near Yongguk, looking frightened out of her mind, her eyes wide open and her figure shaking. You saw her reach into her uniform pocket and pull out a radio.

Before you could say something, Himchan had already taken care of it. He jumped up so fast that he was a blur. He snatched the walkie talkie from her hand, leaving the woman shocked.

"I don't think so, ma'am. I'll have to take this away from you," Himchan murmured, raising an eyebrow, shrugging.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw another flight attendant dash for the front of the plane. Himchan chased after her and caught up to her easily, pushing her against the wall of the plane, gripping her wrists together.

The other B.A.P members sprung into action. Daehyun pushed you out of your seat and yelled, "Go, run!"

You had no choice but to dash down the aisle with Youngjae and Jongup running after you. People were screaming and shouting in confusion and fear, not sure of what the situation was. Some people were trying to stand, but there was too much movement going on - it was utter chaos.

"Keep going!" Youngjae yelled.

When you threw open the door of the cockpit, the two pilots looked up suddenly, seeing the three of you standing there.

"What are you doing here - " one of them said, but Jongup whipped out two cloths and pressed them quickly over their noses and mouth.

They struggled against his strength for a while before falling unconscious. Jongup held onto one steering wheel while Youngjae dragged the men out of their chairs and bound them together tightly with strong rope. Youngjae hurriedly took the other wheel and helped steer the plane.

"Guys, what's going on? Why are you doing this?" you asked in a scared voice.

"That man...he recognized you," Jongup growled. "We had to stop him before he could open his mouth and tell the whole plane who we were."

Your hand flew to your mouth, your mouth open in shock. "He...He found out?"

Youngjae nodded, adjusting the headset, "Yeah. We didn't have a choice."

"I'm so sorry! I - I didn't mean to forget about my mask - " you cried, bursting into tears.

"No, don't cry! It's fine. We have everything under control. Hopefully..." Jongup said, trying to sound assuring. You felt worse when he tried to.

Suddenly, Zelo burst into the cockpit, a wild look in his eyes and his forehead gleaming with sweat. He pulled off his mask and panted, "We have all the flight attendants and other faculty gagged and bound. Yongguk hyung and the others are trying to calm the people down out there."

You turned to him. "How? Threaten them?"

Zelo nodded, "Yeah, pretty much. How else can we control things on this plane?"

Then Himchan came in, looking a bit nervous but otherwise calm. "How far are we from Hong Kong?"

"I think we're close - probably a few minutes 'till landing," Jongup answered, flipping switches on the dashboard and pressing buttons here and there.

"You know how to fly a plane?" you asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I fly jetplanes, so regular planes aren't that difficult to figure out," Jongup answered. "I taught Youngjae a bit so he could be my helper."

"What doesn't Jongup oppa know how to do..." you muttered, a bit impressed.

Soon, right as the city lights of Hong Kong could be seen below, Yongguk came in, looking grave and tired.

"The passengers are keeping quiet for now, but I have a feeling that won't last. As soon as we land safely, we're gonna have jump out and make a run for it if we don't wanna get caught," Yongguk said, sighing.

"There's a trapdoor right under Bokyung's feet. We can exit through there," Youngjae said.

You immediately looked down and saw the faint outline of the door in the darkness. You flinched and slowly stepped back, bumping into Yongguk. You looked up and blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry..." you muttered, moving away again. Yongguk just cleared his throat and didn't say anything.

Finally, the ground was getting closer and closer, until Jongup and Youngjae landed the plane smoothly on the runway. Jongup shut off all the communications to the airport and took off his headset.

"We need to get out now. The faculty are gonna be running over here to find out why no one is answering their calls," Jongup informed them, standing up from his seat.

"Everybody has their things, right?" Youngjae asked, looking around.

They all nodded. Yongguk bent down and pulled open the door. Warm, humid air rushed into the cockpit, blowing your ponytail around.

One by one, the members dropped to the ground. It was a tall height to be dropping from, but Zelo caught you as you gave a little scream and dropped into his steady arms.

"Run, run!" Yongguk urged, breaking into a fast run. Youngjae swept you into his arms this time and sped along with the other members, running towards the airport.

As soon as they reached there, they had left the plane far behind them. You looked at each member to see any signs of fatigue - not much to your surprise, none of them were even sweating or panting.

"Blend in guys. Lets stick together and get a random cab out of here," Yongguk ordered in a low tone, glancing around at the oblivious people milling about them.

Himchan put an arm around your shoulders and guided you through the crowd. You felt reassured that everything was going to turn out okay, but you still had the twisted feeling in your gut that something was going to happen...

Opposite from your predictions, everyone made it safely through the airport and outside. It was getting dark out, and you were feeling hungry, tired, and drained of energy.

Youngjae called a large cab and all the members climbed in. You saw Jongup and Yongguk go around to the driver's side and ask him to roll down his window. They were talking to him, but then you saw Youngjae lean forward in his seat slowly, a cloth in his hand. He quickly came around the driver's head and pressed the cloth into his nose and mouth, knocking him out. Yongguk quickly opened the driver's side of the door and carry the driver to an isolated area of the airport. After setting him down gently, he ran back to the cab and climbed into the driver's seat. He slammed the door shut and slammed on the accelerator, speeding out of the airport.

Feeling a bit shaken up, you rubbed your arms, trying to stop shaking. Daehyun noticed this and instantly wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him. You willingly scooted closer to his warm body and leaned into him, sighing a  little.

The whole ride in the cab to who-knows-where was silent and foreboding, you wondering the entire time what other close calls and dangers lay ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER GUYS TT.TT

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!