Shocking revelation

One Shot, One Chance

B.A.P finally stopped running once they got to the heartland of Hong Kong. The sun was getting higher and higher up in the sky, people starting to do their business in the busy city.

*Wow...This city is so amazing...* you thought, looking around in awe.

Zelo glanced down at your awed face and chuckled, "This is our first time here, right?"

You nodded, "Yeah, it is...It's so beautiful."

"You get used to it once you come here about 10 times a year. But I agree- it's a nice city," Zelo said nonchalantly, throwing his hands back and supporting his head. He smiled and walked ahead, you gaping after him.

*I would never get tired of looking at this all the time,* you thought, hearing the sounds of honking car horns and people chattering. It was like Seoul, but the atmosphere was much different.

"Hey guys! Let's hurry it up! We don't have much time!" Yongguk called from up ahead.

You ran to catch up to the boys, making sure to stick close by.

After a lot of walking, they stopped at a huge building. It seemed like a hotel.

"Hyung, why are we here? The key is here?" Youngjae asked, looking up at the building.

Yongguk nodded, his eyes shifting uneasily from left to right, as if he felt like someone was watching them. "My best guess is the key is with the general. And I heard that he's staying here for some business. We need to find his hotel room and snatch it."

"How though? I think we look pretty suspicious if you ask me," Himchan commented, looking down at his dirty clothes.

Yongguk was quiet for a second, but suddenly got an idea. He looked straight at you and smiled. "I've got a good plan. But we're gonna need Bokyung for this."

 

-------------------------------

 

"I don't wanna come out!" you whined from the dressing room.

The members had dragged you to a nearby women's clothing store to fit you in new clothes. Himchan, the member with the most fashion sense, had picked out an outfit for you and shoved it into your arms, pushing into a dressing room.

"Hurry up! We don't have much time!" Jongup said impatiently.

Sighing, you took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, peeking out from behind.

"Let's see your outfit, not your face," Yongguk said, rolling his eyes.

You bit your bottom lip and stepped out, feeling exposed. The 6 pairs of eyes looked you up and down, grins of satisfaction growing on their faces.

Jongup whistled, "Wow, nice job, Himchan hyung! No wonder you're our group's fashionista."

Himchan did an invisible hair flip and grinned, "Yes, yes, I know. You look great, Bokyung! Look at yourself in the mirror!"

He took you to a mirror on the wall and presented your image. You had to admit, you really did look pretty in the outfit. It wasn't too flashy, but it was enough to make you stand out.

"Okay. We got her lookin' all prettied up. Now what?" Zelo asked.

Yongguk smiled a little. "We get her into his room, while we monitor from outside."

"How?" Daehyun asked, his eyes widening a bit. "We can't just let her go in by herself! The room's probably rigged with a whole bunch of traps and sensors!"

"Don't worry. We'll get Jongup to take take of all that - the expert that he is."

Jongup nodded. He held up a small box-shaped device with buttons that had numbers on them. "I can decode the passcode to his hotel room. I'll turn off the alarm system and she can easily slip in and get out."

"Wait a second, I'm going in BY MYSELF??" your voice raised an octave, trying to get their attention.

Himchan put a hand on your shoulder, gently squeezing it. He shrugged, "You're less suspectable for something dangerous going on. The hotel staff and security won't suspect a thing about you. You're our perfect spy!"

You shook your head vigorously, protesting, "B - But I'm not trained  for this kind of stuff! I'll end up screwing up this mission and get us all in prison!"

Daehyun chuckled, softly putting in, "She's got a point."

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at Daehyun but turned back to you, his gaze intense with determination. "You're not going to screw this up. If you do, I promise that I'll kill you and make it look like an accident. That way, you don't have to go to prison with the rest of us." He ended his sentence with an eye smile.

You froze up and looked over at Zelo. Zelo quickly turned away from you, pretended to be interested in the passing people on the streets.

You took a deep breath and let it out with a huff. "Fine. I'll do this willingly. And Yongguk - I'll be seriously considering your offer. I don't feel like having a criminal record on me as long as I'm alive."

A hint of a smirk formed on Yongguk's lips, but he maintained his serious face and nodded.

"Okay. So this is the plan..."

 

-------------------------------

 

"I don't see the room!" you whispered frantically over the intercom in your necklace.

You were wandering around in the hallway on the fourth floor, not knowing which way to go. You had gotten past the security's suspicions and went in claiming to be the niece of the general. They had bought your made up story completely, with even the younger one of the two winking flirtatiously at you as you passed by.

Yongguk's deep voice whispered, "Look for room 440. That's his room. It should be near the end of the hall."

You picked up your pace a little, feeling very pressured and nervous. You finally found the room. From there you completed the steps that were given to you earlier: you looked around to make sure there was no one watching. Then you quickly took out the decoder from your purse and set it onto the keypad. You pressed a blue button and it found the passcode. With a curt click of the lock opening, you pushed the door open and went inside the dark hotel room.

The lights by themselves (power of motion sensors) and you could see a luxurious room in front of you. You then got out the small metal ball from you purse and rolled it across the floor to the middle of the room. It automatically opened up and shot out green rays that filtered the room. You heard a series of clicks and powers turning the security system off, and the ball closed up again.

You went over to it and crouched down, picking it up off the floor. You took a deep breath and tried to calm your speeding heart.

You lifted your necklace up to your mouth and spoke into it, "Okay I did everything. Now what?"

Yongguk answered, "Try to find his luggage. They should all be in the closet."

You obediently went over to the closet and opened its doors. You found a couple of large sized suitcases pressed against each other in the small space.

"Which one?" you asked, your eyes shifting from one suitcase to another.

"Find the largest one and open it with the decoder again. Go through his clothes and whatever. Try to look for a box or some kind of container."

You struggled with the weight of the suitcase and hauled it to the floor. You whipped out the decoder and let it do its work. You opened it and saw items that would normally be in a traveler's suitcase: clothes (mostly suits), a toothbrush, cologne...

You started opening random containers that might have the key. You opened up a small box that was for toothpaste, but you only found a fresh tube of toothpaste in there. No key.

You continued looking, about to give up from the tedious work, but you came across a regular old glasses case.

You pressed the button at the edge and it opened. You gasped. Instead of glasses, there was a dull brass key on a silver chain. "Yongguk, I think I've found it," you said excitedly, taking out the key and holding it up to the light coming in from the hotel windows.

"Okay, great. Now pack up his things and get out of there as fast as you can - the general and his soldiers will be coming back to the hotel very soon."

You placed the chain around your slender neck and started to pack up the suitcase again. Your hands were shaking a little bit, nervous and scared that someone might come into the room and catch you.

With a sigh of relief, you pushed the heavy suitcase back into the closet and closed it shut. You ran back to the door and came out, locking it with the decoder.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming from down the hall. You turned your head and saw a young man walking your way, wearing a soldier's uniform.

Your heart almost jumped out of your throat. You quickly bolted down the nearest staircase without knowing where you were going. You heard footsteps quickening their pace, coming down right after you.

You came to a dimly lit stairwell and saw a metal door. You reached for the doorknob but suddenly felt a hand grab your shoulder. You screamed and turned around. The young man was looking down at you from his tall height, his hat casting a dark shadow over his face. You struggled against his grip, breathing fast and heavily. *I guess this is where it ends. I'm sorry, B.A.P...I've failed you guys...* you thought.

You heard Yongguk's frantic voice over the intercom, "Bokyung? Bokyung, what's wrong? What happened? Tell me where you are! - " However, the connection was cut off and you couldn't scream for help.

But then, the man took off his hat. You were able to get a better look at his face now. You gasped and your eyes widened.

"...Kai?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gah sorry for not updating in a while >< MIDTERMS ACK. TT.TT

Anyway, PLOT TWISTTTTTTTT :O LOL

hope you guys have a great week!!!

-supergirl14