Jealousy

One Shot, One Chance

The next morning when all the B.A.P members gathered around the table for breakfast, you noticed the dark aura around Daehyun. He seemed to be glaring at Youngjae the whole time while he was eating, his eyes narrowed.

You decided to speak up, "Daehyun oppa? Is your head okay?"

Daehyun turned his eyes to you. He just subtly nodded and lowered his eyes to his food.

Seeing his behavior like this worried you. *Is something bothering him? Did something happen between Youngjae and Daehyun?*

Yongguk cleared his throat for everyone's attention. They all looked up at him, waiting for him to speak.

"I...after what happened yesterday, I've realized we need to set a few more rules around here - for everyone's safety," Yongguk announced, glancing pointedly at you and Daehyun.

You bowed your head a little in embarrassment, but Daehyun just stared at his plate, not saying a word or even acknowledging that Yongguk was talking.

"Rule number one - No going out unless it's completely necessary. I don't get how this rule is so hard to follow. Second, if I catch you sneaking out or whatever, there will be a huge consequence for that. And you all won't like it one bit. Understood?" Yongguk said, looking around the table.

The members all mumbled "yes" and sighed a little. You met eyes with Yongguk. He clearly didn't seem happy at all will restraining s from having freedom like this, but he had no choice. You understood his situation - you would've done the same thing.

He quickly looked away and focused on eating his breakfast. You glanced over at Youngjae, who gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back, feeling a bit better. Daehyun noticed this and his fists automatically clenched under the table.

*Daehyun, stop overreacting to all this...You can't be mad at Youngjae - he's like your brother! Calm the hell down and stop thinking about her...* Daehyun told himself, trying to get a grip.

His eyes wouldn't listen to him and lifted up to your face. He observed your long lashes, the clear milky white skin, your long wavy black hair coming down to your lower back, and your large eyes that had deep folds in them. You were breathtakingly beautiful in Daehyun's eyes.

You felt someone staring at you. You looked up and caught Daehyun staring at you with those mysterious eyes. He looked straight into your eyes for a good five seconds before looking away, standing up and walking over to the sink with his finished plate. You realized your heart was beating very quickly. You put a hand over your heart in curiosity.

*Why is my heart beating so fast? Why was Daehyun staring at me like that?* you wondered, your head hurting trying to find an answer.

-----------------------------------

The day quickly sped by and before you knew it, it was already night time.

The boys were all gathered in the bedroom, watching TV together. Zelo's head lay on Yongguk's lap on the floor, sleeping soundly. Daehyun's back was slouched against the wall, Youngjae was on the bed next to him, his legs crossed and staring at the TV with his mouth slightly agape, tossing up a tennis ball repeatedly. Himchan was in the bathroom, and Jongup was doing pushups at the side, once in a while glancing at the screen. You were standing in the doorway, leaning against the wall, staring absentmindedly into space.

Yongguk looked up at you and said, "Hey, sit somewhere, don't just stand there."

You snapped out of your trance and shook your head. "Oh, I'm fine standing here. Don't mind me."

He shrugged and turned back around. "Suit yourself."

After about an hour, the TV was turned off and the members one by one started to sleep. You quietly ventured to the kitchen and sat down at the table, striking a match and lighting up a tall candle. You blew out the fire on the match and put it on the table, leaning back in your chair, wrapping the blanket you had around you a little tighter.

You began to think about all the things that were going on in your life - stealing from your own house, betraying your brother and parents, Yongguk's sister in danger, the deal B.A.P had with the Dragon Ring...

Everything was happening too fast for you to register it all into your brain. This has been the most eventful thing that ever happened in your life ever.

You heard a sound at the doorway of the bedroom and looked up in alarm. It was only Zelo, who was rubbing his eye sleepily, his hair messy.

You sighed in relief and asked softly, "What's up?"

"Nothing...just thirsty," Zelo replied, shuffling over to the sink and getting out a clean cup from the cabinet.

He downed the water in one shot and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. He looked at you. You were staring into space again.

He waved a hand in front of your face. You blinked a few times and looked up at him. "What? What's wrong?"

"I should be asking you that, Bokyung," he chuckled, sliding out a chair next to you and sitting down.

You shook your head, "Sorry, I keep doing that..."

"Yeah. I've noticed. Is something bothering you?" Zelo asked.

"Um...no, not anything in particular...Just been thinking a lot..." you answered, playing with a piece of thread that was sticking out of the edge of the warm blanket.

"Like what?"

"I don't know...Many random things..."

"Are you lonely?" Zelo suddenly asked.

You looked up in confusion, "What do you mean? I'm around six guys, how am I supposed to be lonely?"

He shrugged, "You can be around a lot of people, but you can still end up feeling the loneliest you've ever been in your life."

"That's true, I guess...but I think I am....just a little bit," you said, showing him by making a tiny space inbetween your index finger and thumb in the air.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll be okay...Thanks for asking me though. You're really sweet, Zelo," you said, smiling warmly at him.

Zelo's heart jumped, smiling back at you automatically.

You yawned and stretched, rubbing your head. "We should get to bed, now. Let's go."

You stood up and started to leave for the bedroom, but Zelo suddenly got up and wrapped his arms around you from behind.

Your mouth formed and "O" and your eyes widened. *W - What is he doing??*

Zelo hugged you tighter, sighing a little. You stood there stiffly, not knowing what to do in this situation. Your hand lifted up to his arm, touching it gently.

"Zelo..." you whispered.

"I know this might sound really weird to you, but I've gathered up a lot of courage to be able to hold you like this," Zelo confessed, leaning his chin on your shoulder. "I really, really like you, Yoon Bokyung. I think I've fallen hard for you."

Your heart skipped a beat when he said that, a strange tingling sensation going down your spine and making your stomach do cartwheels.

*Is...Is this really happening?* you wondered, biting your lip.

"Thanks for telling me..." you said softly to him, smiling a little in shyness.

"No problem..." Zelo whispered near your ear.