Sleepover?

Boys over Towers

 

           Kris’ scream had echoed throughout the whole mansion, probably the first time Baekhyun had seen this type of expression on Kris’ face. “B-b-b-b-but y-y-you’re!!!!!!!” Kris stuttered, his mouth agape.

           “What, you guys didn’t know?” Jongin was already behind Kris and Chanyeol, patting their backs, feeling victorious that he knew something before Kris.

           “W-what, how did you know?” Chanyeol asked he turned towards Jongin and the others.

           “I’ve known for a pretty long time.” Tao said as he didn’t pay attention to the confused expressions on Kris and Chanyeol’s faces. “It’s pretty obvious. He may be incredibly pretty, but” Tao pointed his finger towards his own throat. “Adam’s apple.”

           “I kinda already suspected it a long time ago too, he looked fragile and girly and all, but there was that walk. After all the girls I’ve dated, no one walks that way.” Yixing was laughing as he imitated Baekhyun’s walk.

           “Oh, it’s the same!” Jongin was laughing as Yixing continued to copy him.

           “How about you Jongin, how’d you find out?” Chanyeol stared at the laughing Jongin who had sat against the bed frame.

           “I’d say I’ve known for quite a while but I didn’t. I was the one who carried him here, so the feel of his body aren’t like any of the girls I’ve slept with.” He shrugged.

           “God, no one wanted to know that.” Luhan said as he retrieved Baekhyun’s clothes and placed them on the top shelf of the closet.

           Kris remained frozen, jaw still dropped. “Kris, flies are going to gather.” Luhan patted Kris back as he pushed Baekhyun into the room, fully dressed in guy clothes a bit bigger than for his own body.

           Kris had broke from his stature and straightened himself out, returning to the chair where he previously sat.

           Chanyeol was already sitting back on the side of the bed, staring at Baekhyun with a dazed expression. Baekhyun decided to remove the wig since he didn’t find it necessary anymore.

           Damn, Chanyeol thought in his head. Big clothes look adorable on him. Chanyeol could feel heat flowing to his cheeks. Thank you Luhan, thank you for everything. “Luhan, let me kiss you.” Chanyeol said as he extended his hands out for Luhan.

           “Nooooo thank you.” Luhan said whilst avoiding Chanyeol. “Anyway, you guys go on and leave, I’m sleeping with Baekhyun.”

           Chanyeol froze in his seat. After a few idle movements, he jolted from his seat. “W-what do you mean, you’re sleeping with him?!” Chanyeol shouted.

           “What? What’s wrong with sleeping in the same bed?” Luhan pouted, pushing Baekhyun into the bed.

           “Of course there’s something wrong! Luhan, you’re definitely going to attack him!” Chanyeol shouted as he jumped into the bed and wrapped his whole body around the squirming Baekhyun. “P-please let me go.” Baekhyun managed to say as the giant’s limbs started to crush him.

           “Chanyeol get off! You’re crushing him!” Before Luhan could jump in and push Chanyeol off the bed, Baekhyun had twisted both of Chanyeol’s arms, making him screech in pain. “O-ouch!”

           Chanyeol crumpled to the floor, eyes twitching. “Oh my god, I-I’m sorry.” Baekhyun peered form the edge of the bed frame, a genuine worried expression on his face.

           “Woah.” Everyone stared at Baekhyun in amazement. “You’re so strong.” Tao remarked as he put down the book he was reading to watch the scene unfold, finally interested.

           “It’s embarrassing. I hate being strong.” They could all see an honest blush form on Baekhyun’s cheeks. Even Tao found himself smiling at the boys adorable expression.

           “Anyway, everyone get out!” Luhan said as he tried to grab Chanyeol by the arm and tried to drag him out of the room.

           “U-um…” Baekhyun coughed. “I would be more comfortable if everyone slept here…” Taken back, everyone looked towards Baekhyun’s direction. “I-I mean, I don’t really like big beds. I have a single bed and it’s small enough to just fit me, and I can’t fall asleep if the bed stretched too far away…” Baekhyun was looking down, he couldn’t believe that he had said that.

           Luhan was smiling at this statement and jumped into the bed, lying down on Baekhyun’s right. Tao shrugged and walked over to the other side, taking up the space on Baekhyun’s left. The rest followed, surprisingly even Kris.

           “Good night, everyone.” Baekhyun said in a cheerful tone, snuggling in between Tao and Luhan.

           “H-hey, can someone help me up? I wanna sleep beside Bae Song too!” Chanyeol cried as he slumped against the ground, still in pain.

           “My name’s Baekhyun.” He said smiling, finally closing his eyes shut.

-----------------

[04.10.13] Aw, they slept together!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry I'll make sure Baekyeol sleep together in the near future lol. Quick update but short chapter, I'm sorry orz.