Help me

Boys over Towers

 

Jongin bit his lip as he turned the knob of the door and walked in. He braced himself for disappointment as he asked for Kyungsoo back, but was greeted by a sleeping boy, sheets covering his small build. He sighed as he sat on the empty bed, staring at the lump of sheets that lay in front of him.

“I know you’re asleep but… I miss you so much.” Jongin said as he grabbed a pillow and leaned against the bed frame. “I really liked you, because… Because… Because…” he stuttered, still not knowing the actual reason why he had fallen in love with him. “Because, you’re you.” He said as he fiddled with the pillow. “Out of all the people I’ve been with, you were the only one who loved me sincerely, and… I hate you. I hate you for leaving me.”

“I hate you too.”

Jongin let go of the pillow he was holding and turned to look at the boy who had turned to face him, still wrapped in the sheets. “I hate you for making me like you.” He said with a frown. “I hate you for being cool. I hate you for being really nice. I hate you for all the things you did to make me happy. I hate your smile. I hate your everything.”

Jongin could feel his heart drop at the sight of the sincerity in the boy’s voice. He cleared his throat and spoke up. “W-well, I hate your… face.” He blurted out, not looking at Kyungsoo in the eyes. “I hate the way the end of your lips curl when you smile. I hate the way your eyes genuinely smile when you smile. I hate your laugh. I hate the way you take care of me. I hate you for being the only person to ever tell me that they loved me sincerely. I hate the hand-knitted sweater you gave me on Christmas 4 years ago. I-I…”

Jongin stopped when he felt the boy come near him, his face only inches away. “Shut up, I know you liked that sweater. You wore it almost everyday during winter semester.”

He felt his lips crash with the other boy’s, tongues entwining as Kyungsoo hopped on his lap. “I hate your kisses.” Jongin said from under their intimate kiss. Kyungsoo felt Jongin’s hands crawl up from his hips to beneath his yellow nightshirt. “I hate this ing yellow shirt.”

 Jongin couldn’t let go of the boy in front of him. He had missed these lips colliding with his. “J-Jongin…” the boy moaned as Jongin escaped his mouth and made his way towards his neck, kissing it lightly. “I’m never letting you go, never again.”

Jongin was tugging on Kyungsoo’s shirt, begging for it to come off. He was too engrossed in their kisses that he had a hard time trying to get rid of the bright flaxen shirt that hid the body he wanted to touch so much. When Kyungsoo realized Jongin’s struggle, he pulled back and decided to take it of himself.

Jongin’s eyes widened as he watched the older boy lift up his arms, remove his shirt and throw it to the ground. “Since when were you the first one to strip?” He smirked while raising an eyebrow. “I’m older, shut up.” Kyungsoo said as he met with Jongin’s lips once again.

Jongin couldn’t help himself, he had flipped their position and pinned Kyungsoo down. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, pale body almost glowing in the dimness of the yellow lamplight. He looked up and stared into Jongin’s eyes, longing and lust hiding in its depths.

“Jongin… I-I think we should stop-” Kyungsoo was cut off as Jongin found his hands wandering into the waist of Kyungoo’s gray pants. Kyungsoo felt his cheeks flare in embarrassment.

“N-No!” Kyungsoo shouted as he lifted his knee, hitting Jongin in the groin. Jongin fell off the bed in pain as Kyungsoo watched in horror. “I-I’m so sorry!” He shouted as he watched from the edge of the bed. “A-are you alright? Oh my god, I didn’t mean to do anything, I-I just…” Kyungsoo reached out his hand to help Jongin up but was infinitely pulled down by the man he tried to help. Both of them lay there, staring into each other’s eyes. Jongin then broke into laughter, baring his teeth as he did. “God, you never change.”

Kyungsoo felt his heart burst while looking at Jongin’s smile. “I hate you.” He said as he laid his head on Jongin’s strong chest. Jongin wrapped his arms around the little boy. “I hate you too.” He said as he finally drifted off to sleep.

--------------

Baekhyun could hear the waves crash against each other as he lay on the bench. He kept his eyes closed to keep the peacefulness of the situation he was in. He thought he could actually feel the rocking of the rounded bench as he hummed to the water. Rocking?

Baekhyun immediately lifted himself up, eyes widening at the environment. He was surrounded by water, on the bench that he had sat on the night before. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my god, he repeated to himself.

He took a deep breath as he looked around, trying to see if he was still near shore. He squinted his eyes to see if the beach was still in sight, but immediately felt his heart drop when he hadn’t seen any sign of land.

“… Am I going to die like this?” He shifted in the boat, hoping that no animal would come up and kill him before he died of hunger. He felt his heartbeat increase as he drifted further into the water. He clenched his teeth, No, I can’t cry. I can’t cry now. He straightened himself up and checked the boat-bench for his phone. Thank God, he said as he saw it beside his feet.

He quickly grabbed it and saw that it still had enough battery to make a few calls and immediately checked his contacts. He sighed at the fact that he only had his parent’s, Luhan’s and Chanyeol’s (he typed in himself when Baekhyun didn’t want to give his number) numbers. “If I call my parents, they’ll freak.” He considered Luhan as well, but remembered that he had probably slept in Sehun’s room. “S-Should I?” He mumbled to himself.

It was a life-death situation, so he immediately pressed call. He held the phone against his ear, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. When no one would answer, he knew something happened last night. Good for you guys.

He looked at the last number on his phone. He stared at it with disgust as Chanyeol had placed a ❤ right beside his name. He sighed and pressed call.

“Baekiee!!!” Chanyeol shouted from across the line. “Where are you?! We’re looking everywhere for you! We tried calling your cell but Luhan lost his, and I couldn’t get a hold of you!” Baekhyun had to keep a distance from his phone, as the giant’s deep voice didn’t sound too good with the frizzy sound of his old mobile.

“I-I’m…” He didn’t know what he should say. I fell asleep on a rounded bench that actually had the capacity to float in the water, and the high tide kicked in and I was somehow washed off shore. He bit his lip and said just that.

He said it all in one breath and waited for Chanyeol’s reply. “C-Chanyeol?” He was afraid that he had lost Chanyeol, this was probably his last chance for a call, and the battery might die any moment. “C-Chanyeol… I’m scared.”

Suddenly, he could feel the line go dead. He checked the battery and saw that there was still 3% left. He closed his eyes and put the phone down beside him. I should paddle. He mentally said as he lifted his arms towards the water and started paddling. He didn’t know which way he was going but just sitting there sent chills down his spine. He had only been wearing the over-sized sweater Chanyeol forced unto him along with his pajama top and bottom.

After half an hour of paddling, he still couldn’t see any sign of land. He started to feel like he was really going to lose his life in the sea, and it felt ridiculous. It was ridiculous because he died of carelessness. It wasn’t for battle, it wasn’t for work, but because he refused to sleep in the same room as the tower.

He didn’t quite understand why he was so conscious around the idiot. He wasn’t the type of person who cared about people and this was probably the first time he had encountered a person like Park Chanyeol.

And now, he won’t see him. He won’t see his annoyingly stupid smile. He won’t see him trailing from behind him anymore.

He felt tears stream down his face as he covered it with the sleeve of the blue sweater. “God damn it, Park Chanyeol!” He told himself he wouldn’t cry anymore. But he did, he spent a long time just letting tears stream out of his eyes and into the woolen sweater that somehow helped him to stay warm. “Park Chanyeol… Park Chanyeol…” he said from under his tears.

After a while, he finally knew that no one was going to find him. If they did send out a search party, he might have drifted far too off and the others would probably just give up.

He was about to drift off to sleep when he heard… an engine? He immediately shot up and looked around him. He had gotten into the misty part of the ocean, not being able to see any thing more. “I-I’m here!” He shouted, shifting in the floating wood.

“Baekhyun!” He looked around more and started to see a light from afar. “I-I’m here! I’m here!” he kept on shouting. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to gain their attention if he just sat there, so he tried his best to balance on the boat. “I’m here! I’m here!” I’m-“ he had been to enveloped in happiness that he had fallen off the wood.

Baekhyun hated swimming the most. His parents were too poor to afford swimming lessons that he had never learned to swim, or was never even brought to a pool or to the beach or anything. He struggled in the water, trying his best to hold unto the drifting wood. “I-I’m here!” He felt his legs freeze in the water. They were in the tropical part of the world, but he felt his bones stiffen and eventually go numb. He looked around, trying to look for the light.

The light was father than it was earlier. He bit his lip and started to move his legs towards the light, shouting a series of I’m here! Byun Baekhyun! I’m here! Help!

The light stopped and he felt as if his voice had reached them. But the light just stayed there. He felt his legs go number, but pushed himself to paddle some more. The pain of the icy water had reached his upper body and he felt his whole body stiffening. “Someone, anyone… help me…”

“Park Chanyeol!”

----------------

Yes, I finally found internet!!!!!!11111111111111 

I don't really know what to say about this chapter. I am a very random writer omfg sudden angst?!?!?!??!?!?

hehe thank you for reading, the subs and the lovely comments!