You're a guy?!

Boys over Towers

             Baekhyun slowly made his way through the hallways. He couldn’t feel the icy glares anymore; they were changed to normal looks and bored expressions. When Baekhyun had returned to his Homeroom, a bunch of people had finally started talking to him.

             A few introductions were made and Baekhyun finally found himself actually doing a good job at socializing. Yet, Sehun was nowhere to be seen. He sighed, why was that guy skipping?

             The bell rang and lunch came. Baekhyun was earlier invited by a few of the people who had befriended him, and since Sehun wasn’t around, he had agreed to go.

             Baekhyun sat at a table that was connected to another, and each person was happily chatting way. He tried his best to follow up the conversation, but he didn’t seem interested at all. He wasn’t as gossipy as Sehun, so he didn’t really bother listening any further.

             15 minutes into lunch, the MK had stepping into the cafeteria. On cue, every single student stood up, bowed and froze with their heads down as the 6 made their way to the table from yesterday.

             But they weren’t 6 now, they were… 7. “Sehun?!” Baekhyun shouted, making his voice echo in the silent cafeteria. The boys had turned their gazes to Baekhyun who wasn’t following the “freeze!” thing. He’d prefer not to do it, since he still had his pride.

             “Oh, Baeyiiee~” Chanyeol said as he walked up to Baekhyun, signature creepy/twitchy smile on his face while wrapping and arm around Baekhyun’s neck. By the guy’s touch, Baekhyun’s body stiffened.

             “C-can you please not touch me.” Baekhyun tried to hide the tremor in his voice, but he couldn’t avoid his natural reaction when he was touched.

             “Hey Chanyeol, that can be called ual harassment when you touch girls like that.” Luhan said, obviously entertained by Baekhyun’s reaction. Nonetheless, he walked up to Baekhyun and grabbed his arm, pulling him into the direction of the group. “Eat with us.”

             Baekhyun couldn’t quite make out what was happening at the moment. One day he was number one on the shunning list, and the next he was asked to eat lunch with the ones who had put him there? “E-excuse me?” he managed to blurt out.

             “Aw, don’t be like that Bae.” Luhan said as he pushed Baekhyun down on the chair beside Kris. Kris wasn’t making eye contact, but he didn’t seem angry either. “Why don’t we just forget everything that happened yesterday?” a smile was playing on his face. He couldn’t tell if he was smiling for real, like Suho, or was just smiling for the benefit.

             “Come on, Baekhyun. Just do as they say. They’re not bad people.” Sehun said with a crooked smile. “Why are you with them?” Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

             “They asked me if I wanted to be friends, and I agreed. It’s better if we didn’t have conflict while we’re here.” Sehun didn’t look at all truthful. He had a bitter expression, and Baekhyun knew something was up.

             “Alright.” He just said as he sat more comfortable beside Kris and Luhan. Chanyeol sat in front of him, his creepy, eye-twitching smile clearly directed towards Baekhyun.

             And suddenly, the conversation amongst the boys just went normally. Baekhyun found it much better than the previous table he sat at. They all seemed like normal people when they spoke normal conversations.

             Sometime in the conversation, Baekhyun found himself talking and laughing along as well. He found everyone amusing, and he might have managed to make Kris smile too, if it wasn’t for those permanently slanted eyebrows.

             The bell rang and lunch had come to an end. Part of Baekhyun didn’t want to leave his chair, he didn’t want to go to class at all.

             Then he realized what he had done earlier. He had made a deal with the President to get on the inside and bring them down. But due to today’s events, it’s like he wanted to burst into the student council room and revoke his decision.

             Before he knew it, classes were over. He had sat in the classroom for an hour, just staring into the black board. He looked up to the clock and saw the time, 5:32 pm. He didn’t want what happened to him to the other day happen again and had gingerly walked towards the exit of the building giving out a great sigh.

             “It was fun while it lasted.” He didn’t really know if there was a truce between him and the boys. Maybe this was all a bluff? He was being played at? But Sehun had reassured him! Baekhyun remained confused on his way home.

             In his confusion, he had wandered off farther into the city. He hadn’t realized he was in the most dangerous neighborhood in the city, known for its infamous gangs and robberies here and there and the like.

             He his heel to walk back the way he came, but it was too late. “Hey kid.” A deep voice from behind him said as he froze in his tracks. “You shouldn’t be wandering around here late at night, especially a small girl like you.”

             Baekhyun shivered, it was pitch dark and he couldn’t see anyone around. No one to run to. No one to ask for help.

             He couldn’t help but whimper when another guy had blocked his way back. Both men were twice his size, and he was 100% he wouldn’t be able to even lay a scratch on any of them.

             “Oh, you’re pretty cute.” One of the men had grabbed his arm and lifted him up, his feet no longer in contact with the ground. “What do you think?” he asked the other guy as he shoved Baekhyun in his direction.

             “Whatever.” The other guy smiled. “She is pretty cute.” The other guy neared Baekhyun and lifted his chin up with his greasy, big hands. Baekhyun was disgusted.

             He didn’t know what was happening but the other guy was slowly leaning in towards Baekhyun’s face. A-are they doing what he thinks they’re doing?! Baekhyun opened his mouth to try and let out a small scream when the man who had held his arms up swiftly used his free hand to cover Baekhyun’s mouth.

             “Don’t you even try to scream. We’re doing this on order.” On order? “We wouldn’t do a scrawny bean sprout like you if we weren’t paid anyway.” They both laughed.

             “What do you mean, on order?” Baekhyun muffled. “I don’t know, some guy just randomly walked up to us and asked us to follow you around and paid us to do… stuff to you. Easy money.” He had shoved Baekhyun into a street alley way.

             “W-was it the MK?” Baekhyun’s knees felt weak and had collapsed from under him. He was quivering in fear. The guys ignored his question and slowly neared him until a sharp noise was heard from behind them.

             “Oh, how interesting.” A tall guy whom Baekhyun was too terrified to make out was standing right behind them. “We were on our way home and we run into this, what a surprise.” Another figure said.

             As Baekhyun slowly closed his eyes, he felt a body wrap around him and whisper “Hey, are you alright?” he then drifted off.

------------

             “Is he alright?” Baekhyun heard as he slowly opened his eyes. Once he saw clearly, he was sitting on the lap of none other than, Park Chanyeol, who was giving a wide, toothy and creepy smile. He lay there for at least 10 more seconds when he noticed Chanyeol’s eye twitch.

             Almost immediately, Baekhyun lifted himself up and slammed into Chanyeol’s forehead. He didn’t care about the pain and was looking all around him, still unsure of his current location.

             His eyes widened as he saw the place he was in. A bedroom that had a… double king sized bed? He didn’t know, it was way bigger than a king sized bed, or any bed he had ever slept on. The room was high ceilinged, and fully furnished. A nightstand on the side of the bed, antiques and other stuff he couldn’t quite make out gracing the shelves, and windows that reached up from top to bottom. Curtains that were color gold covered the windows, or it seemed like it was colored gold. It may even be actually gold, judging by the type of place he was in.

             “Where am I…?” He was still in his female uniform and his wig was still miraculously intact. Maybe he did a good job on actually fixing it in place this morning.

             All around the room were people who Baekhyun, had to squint to see clearly. It felt like they were radiating light, like, actually radiating light.

             “You got quite a shock there, huh?” It was Luhan who had somehow sat beside Baekhyun on the bed and was rubbing his cheek against his. “Poor, Poor Bae.” He was patting the wig, and Baekhyun was sent into panic.

             “Where am I? Why are you guys here?” He backed away towards the other end of the bed, almost dropping to the ground.

             “You’re in my house.” Luhan said as he neared Baekhyun, crawling on the bed towards his direction. “We saved you from those thugs earlier.”

             “You guys… saved me?” Baekhyun could feel his cheeks flush. He felt a bit bad for suspecting them on being the ones who hired those guys to go after him.

             “Well, it was mostly Kris, Tao and Chanyeol. Chanyeol wouldn’t stop punching the guys senseless.” Baekhyun had turned his gaze towards Chanyeol who was giving a somehow embarrassed look.

             “T-thank you.” He said as he bowed his head, not daring to look up. Then he noticed that everyone from the MK was there. “T-then, I should get going.” He said as he slowly found the edge of the bed.

             “Where are you going? You’re sleeping here tonight!” Luhan gave a wide grin and pulled Baekhyun into the bed with him. “You’re still in a bit of a shock from earlier and you can’t go around walking alone.”

             Baekhyun had given the most adorable, embarrassed expression he could give that almost every one present in the room swooned, even Kris. Luhan was staring at Baekhyun, not tearing his gaze at the boy who he could probably call “cuter than him.”

             “You’re so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!” Luhan couldn’t suppress his feelings and fawned over Baekhyun, wrapping his legs around the boy’s body.

             “H-hey, Luhan! You said that’s ual harassment!” Chanyeol said as he was at the edge of his seat, clearly jealous over the skinship between the too.

             “Don’t worry, she’s a girl, I look like a girl. You can’t call is ual harassment if I don’t look the part.” Luhan said as he stuck out his tongue.

             “Luhan, that’s incredibly ist.” Jongin said as he rubbed his eyes on the boy’s actions.

             “Whatever.” Luhan said as he released his grasp from Baekhyun and crawled towards Kris’ direction.

             He had whispered something into Kris’ ear, something Baekhyun couldn’t make out.

             He watched as Kris’ expression changed from nothing to anger to an exasperated sigh. “Fine.”

             Luhan excitedly jumped and grabbed Baekhyun by the arms and dragged him to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

             “Strip.” Luhan said once they were alone. “Excuse me?” Baekhyun was taken aback, and terrified about what the deer looking boy asked him to do.

             “I said strip.” Luhan said with a smile as he walked towards one of the cabinets to his right. Baekhyun hadn’t realized but the bathroom was ing humongous. “Here are some clothes. Sorry they’re only guy ones. But I thought it would be best if I gave a guy, guy clothes.”

             Baekhyun froze and turned to Luhan’s way. “What?” he felt his jaw drop as Luhan replied with a small smile. “That’s right, I know your true identity, Byun Baekhyun.”

             “H-how did you…” Baekhyun was horrified. “I have my sources. Well, whatever. I’m not really interested on revealing to the world on what your real gender is. I find it quite entertaining watching you as a girl.” Luhan was going through the contents of the cabinet.

             “D-do the others know?” Baekhyun looked towards the door hoping no one was eavesdropping. “I know Tao, Jongin and Yixing had pieced it together. Jongin was the one who carried you to the bed, and Yixing and Tao had already realized earlier on seeing you and didn’t bother telling anyone.”

             Baekhyun sighed. At least the people who were aware didn’t feel the need to tell anyone. “So, Kris and Chanyeol still don’t know?” Baekhyun bit his lip. He knew if Kris found out, he’d be dead. He didn’t care if Chanyeol found out though. Maybe if he found out, he’d stop bothering and smiling at him all the time.

             “Kris may seem intimidating, but he’s incredibly dense. One time, he had set a flowerpot on fire back in the garden and he hadn’t noticed at all, everyone was going nuts!” Luhan said as he laughed whilst recalling the memory.

             “Chanyeol, on the other hand, probably already knows. I don’t actually know, you can’t get anything out of that boy. And he does seem kinda interested in you.” He walked towards Baekhyun and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Chanyeol is incredibly not straight. He’s between I’m bi and I’m somehow more of gay. So he’s confused whether he should like you or not, since he’s always gone after guys.”

             Baekhyun could feel the side of his head hurt. He couldn’t understand what was happening at the moment, and all he really wanted to do was go back to his single sized bed and role up in it and just forget about the rest of the world.

             “Well, that aside, you should really sleepover here for the night. I personally contacted your parents and they happily said you can.” Luhan said as he was now going through his phone.

             Ugh, great, his parents don’t care even if he was in the hands of people who may/may not eat him alive.

             “Ok, alright, I’ll stay.” He gave out an exasperated sigh. Luhan smiled and then turned his back to go back to reviewing the contents of his oversized closet. Baekhyun then proceeded to remove the top of his uniform, revealing his chest.

             “Why are you guys taking so long in there? What are you doing?” Chanyeol had burst through the door and saw a half- Baekhyun. His jaw dropped when he noticed—hey no s!

             Kris saw the frozen Chanyeol and walked over to his side, also seeing the scene unfold in front of him. Baekhyun didn’t feel the need to cover his exposed chest and just sighed as Kris’ jaw dropped in unison with Chanyeol.

             “You’re a… GUY?!??!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!”

---------------------

[04.10.13] So, longest chapter I've written for this story omg????? Sorry, I was caught in between wanting Chanyeol and the rest on finding out Baekhyun was a guy, and not wanting to, but the extreme want for Baekyeol came over me!!!!!!! Chanyeol doesn't like gurls so he'd more than happy to have Baekhyun rather than Bae Song in his arms lol   

Yay I'm writing at a really fast pace and I hope this motivation doesn't disappear ahhhhhhhh

alright thanks for reading, sorry if there are any mistakes/it's bloody boring!! <3