Jerks

Boys over Towers

[04.10.13] Advance apology for this chapter huhu I was really bored and wanted some angst pls still luv me (if you don't you should) I'm kidding hehe enjoy!!

------------------

              “Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Hurry up! Get off your ! Hurry up!” Baekhyun could hear Sehun’s voice roaring through his ears.

              “W-what?” Baekhyun opened one of his eyelids, immediately seeing a distressed Sehun straddled on the space of the bed beside him. Before Baekhyun could grasp the situation, he noticed that no one besides them were present in the room.

              “Where is everyone? And how did you get here?” He asked as he scratched his eye. “Why are you shouting?”

              “We have to get out now! Wait, why are you shirtless? Oh whatever, find you shirt and let’s go!” He said as he was jumping around and looking behind him. “We’re in big trouble!”

              Baekhyun groggily followed Sehun’s instructions and got out of the bed, searching for the blue shirt he had worn to sleep that night. He spotted it on the ground and quickly put it on, wondering on how it possibly came off.

              Sehun had pushed Baekhyun into the corner before the room and sat him down, peering to the hallway from behind the wall.

              “Sehun, I don’t understand. What’s happening?” Baekhyun was busy fixing his bed hair until Sehun had pulled him a bit close to look over to the entrance of the room he was just sleeping in.

              In front of the room were a bunch of students from school, along with the whole MK. “Sehun wha-“ Sehun had stopped Baekhyun from speaking by putting a finger to his mouth.

              “Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems we have a cross dresser in our school.” He heard Luhan speak up, a smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun had to cover his mouth from what he had heard, he was still completely unsure of what was happening.

              “Come on inside, I’ll show you.” Kris said as he opened the door to the room with the whole group of people following after him. The two waited for something to happen and a frustrated yell could be heard from inside the room.

              “Ugh, where’d he go?!” Kris said as he exited the room, looking at both sides of the hallway. Sehun immediately whispered “let’s go” and dragged Baekhyun to the nearest exit.

              The house was undeniably big and it took them quite a while until they found an exit, avoiding all the maids and butlers that passed through their way. They had finally come across the kitchen and exited through the back door leading to the garden.

              Once they were out, they sprinted towards the gate. Before Baekhyun could fully run into the range of sight of the guard, Sehun grabbed his arm and pulled him into a bush. “We’re going to have to leave discretely.” Baekhyun was using Sehun as a ladder to get over the walls that surrounded Luhan’s house and pulled Sehun once he was over.

              They had broke into a sprint and ran as far as they could.

              By the time they reached far enough, Baekhyun was ready to explode with questions. “W-what was that?!” He shouted, sweat trickling down his forehead. His hair was a mess; sweat making his hair stick to parts of his face.

              “Ok look, let’s sit down first before I go into any context, alright?” He had grabbed Baekhyun by the arm for the fourth time today, and he has been since long ago, he’s incredibly tired of it.

              They found a café and sat down, eagerness etched in Baekhyun’s face. “So, what was happening just now?” Baekhyun was biting his lip. He didn’t want to assume anything, and the MK was being so nice to him!

              “Wait, answer me first. What were you doing in Luhan’s house?” He was staring intently into Baekhyun’s eyes while turning the hot cup of coffee in his hands.

              “Well, I was attacked last night, Chanyeol and the others saved me, I fainted, they brought me to Luhan’s house, they found out I was actually a guy, and they made me sleep there.” Baekhyun was looking up, trying to remember the events that happened the night before.

              “Were they mean to you in anyway? Like did they force you to do anything in particular?” Sehun asked completely immersed in his question. “Nope, they were actually really nice. I really like them now.”

              “So they found out you weren’t actually a girl.” Sehun sighed as stared at the cup of coffee that was resting on the table. “Well, I’m sorry to be the one saying this but, it’s currently 10 am.” Sehun said as he looked at his watch.

              There was a short pause, and Baekhyun grew impatient. “And, so?” he said, looking irritated. “You’re supposed to be in school at 10 am.” He frowned. “Well, you weren’t. I was suspecting something because you’re never late or absent from school.” He added.

              “What does my attendance have to do with what just happened now?” Baekhyun slammed the glass of orange juice in his hand against the wooden table. “Ok, ok. The MK had called up some of the students and said out lod so the whole students body can hear is ‘Byun Baekhyun will pay.’”

              Baekhyun looked at Sehun with the most confused expression he could pull off. “And then?”

              “Well, he brought the group of randomly selected students, and me, to Luhan’s mansion and well… They said you were a cross dresser who went to school for money.”

              Baekhyun didn’t stir. He was looking down, his bangs covering his eyes and his current expression. “Are you serious…?” he managed to choke out.

              “Look, Baekhyun, I’m sorry.” Sehuun put an arm out to tap Baekhyun shoulder. “I know you’ve gotten kinda used to them but… You know how I said they asked me to be part of the MK?” Sehun added as he leaned against the chair.

              Baekhyun could feel tears well up in his eyes, but he immediately brushed them away. “Yeah?” he replied to Sehun’s question. “Well, after they asked me that, they said you still weren’t forgiven. “ Sehun ruffled his hair, he finally felt free from the wig and was still wearing the girl’s uniform, and earning him weird looks from strangers.

              Baekhyun had lifted his head and there were traces of tears down his cheeks. Sehun felt the need to hug Baekhyun, but he knew now wasn’t the time. “Also, they told me that if I join them, I’d have to leave you and stop being your friend.” Sehun sighed. “I hastily agreed and they told me if I went back on my word, you’re dead.”

              “So, they went on planning your downfall on that day, how they’d find an instance where they could do something horrible to you, something that could ruin your life.” Sehun was shaking now. “Somehow, Tao knew you were a girl.”

              It was kind of making sense to Baekhyun now, but his heart still ached. How he had smiled at them genuinely that night, wanting to be in their company a bit longer.

              “B-but, Kris and Chanyeol didn’t know I was a girl, and each person had a certain reason on finding out my real gender.” Beakhyun just couldn’t believe it, it was either Sehun was lying or they were just really good actors.

              “They had planned that earlier too. ‘If Baekhyun were to ask how we found out, what are we going to say?’ They all had their own reasons, except for Jongin and Chanyeol. Jongin said he would surprise everyone by pulling a reason out of the spot, and Luhan got so mad at him and shouted ‘if you don’t find anything, you’re dead meat.’ Chanyeol wasn’t present when we were talking about this, so maybe he was probably really surprised when he found out you weren’t a girl.”

              It was so hard to take in that Baekhyun could feel the tears drip down his face, non-stop. So, they were the ones who hired the two thugs to come and scare him? And then walk up to him and pretend to save him, befriend him, and make him feel good that he had finally made friends of his enemies.

              “I… I’m going home.” Baekhyun stood up while covering his mouth. He headed for the door and into the street. It had started pouring for a while and he just stood there, letting the rain drench him down.

              He could care less about Luhan’s clothes, no matter how much they might have cost. He was betrayed, and he felt like someone just had stabbed him repetitively, not showing any mercy. He his heel and headed towards the direction home as the rain disguised his tears. 

--------------------

[04.10.13] Ya weren't expecting that, huh? I'm sorry, I kinda didn't either. It just came into my mind, hey let's make an angst chapter!!!! And since I've been writing about mischievous boys for the past chapters, I thought it was about time I got a bit serious with the story line, right???

Oh nooooo, what's happening? Weren't they all practically in love with Baekhyun?

I don't know he he he he he he

I'm kidding he he Please stay tuned for the next chapter mwahugs kisses xoxo

Also, thank you for the comments and those comments that involve questions, i'm sorry but i'm too awkward to reply to them. BUT i get incredibly giddy whenever I see someone comment and it makes me really happy no matter what your comment's content is huhu

Thank you for the subs to and if you read through all 8 chapters already thank you very much let me kiss u everywhere (suggestive eyebrows)

I'm joking hahahahahhahah (maybe not)

Thank you for reading!