Locked In

Boys over Towers

 

Baekhyun had arrived at Luhan’s house, incredibly unsure of what he should be doing. He walked in, only to be greeted by a bunch of guys in white. He quickly hid behind the edge of the gate, knowing for sure that he’d be thrown along with the rest if he was seen.

He went up the gate and threw himself over, his short legs barely being able to make to the other side. Thankfully, he landed in a bush. He sighed and ruffled his hair, jumped off and ran in through the back door the lead to the kitchen.

He crept in and found that the kitchen was empty. He exhaled and made his way up the stairs. He whispered in the corridor, hoping that someone would reply, saving him the trouble to look for the missing boys.

“Baek?” He could hear Jongin whisper. “Baekhyun!” He added as Baekhyun tried to filter out where it came from. He walked towards a brown door and twisted the knob, not surprised that it was locked.

“Ugh.” He sighed. He didn’t like having to open things, opening anything at all was the hardest part of his life (to an extreme). “It’s locked.” He frowned through his words. “No , Sherlock!” He could hear Yixing shout. Baekhyun could’ve sworn he heard Chanyeol sing the words I’m so curious yeaAHHHH- and was immediately interrupted by a whack on the head.

Baekhyun thought that he could use his own strength, but breaking property would be against the law. He shrugged—screw it. He lifted his leg and slammed it down into the doorknob. The outer knob fell of, and the door flew open.

Everyone stared as Baekhyun lowered his leg and fixed his sweater, eyeing the boys in confusion. “What?” He asked. “I completely forgot you were strong.” Yixing said as he mumbled the words never mess with Baekhyun in a quiet voice.

“Alright, let’s go-“ Baekhyun then felt a sudden sweep of white at the corner of his eye. In mere seconds, men in white suits once again surrounded him. “I’m sorry, Master Byun.” They had carried Baekhyun and dumped him in the room, shutting the door.

From the outside, they could hear drills drilling through the rather thick wood. “We’re stuck here until Luhan gives the word.” Tao said as he slumped after the momentary happiness of the thought of freedom. Baekhyun shrugged and looked around the room for Chanyeol, immediately spotting him on one of the sofa-couches that was layered in red velvet.

He sat himself beside Chanyeol, awkwardly kicking at the floor. “So, what’s up?” He casually said as he looked at the tip of his shoes. “Nothing.” Chanyeol was smiling, looking at Baekhyun as he fidgeted through his feet.

Everyone in the room was staring at the couple, scowling at the love fumes that they excreted.

After half an hour of aimlessly waiting, they started to panic. “Hey, what if Luhan already left and Sehun failed?” Kris said as he crossed his arms. “I trust Sehun, he won’t allow Luhan to disappear like that.”

A few minutes later, they could hear footsteps trudge on the wooden floors, carpeted floors cushioning the sound. They listened intently as the pair of footsteps slammed open the door next to them, and sudden silence filled the air.

They waited, and waited. When they could finally hear something, every boy in the room started to blush. “O-Oh my god.” Tao clutched his chest, Kris covering his ears. “Christ! What are they doing?!” He whispered, unable to fully filter the sounds coming from the room next to them.

This went on for an hour or two—they couldn’t really determine since they were all too busy turning red from the moans that filled the room. “L-Luhan…”

“God, I can’t take this anymore.” Yixing said as he started to stand from the floor. “N-No! They’re finally getting along, don’t get in their way!” Baekhyun said as he grabbed Yixing’s shirt and pulled him down.

They went on, and on, and on… Until the moans finally stopped and their laughter replaced the ual grunts. The boys in the other room sighed, dropping to their sides as they did.

“Alright, that’s it. They should be tired already, right?” Yixing’s right eye twitched, wanting to get out of the room as soon as possible. “Yeah, they should be. They’ve been at it for 3 hours. Kris never lasts that long.” Tao said as he jerked his thumb into a red Kris. “T-Tao!”

Baekhyun sighed and stood up from Chanyeol’s side, walked to the door, and rammed his leg into the door, making anything that held it up break apart. The door fell to the ground, sending a loud thump! to resonate in the house.

They all broke out from the room. They knew that walking in on the two wouldn’t be the best idea; so they made a run for the door, out to the garden. The white men had already barricaded them, but that didn’t stop the boys. They had their own way of getting through the men; Jongin and Yixing jumping from above their shoulders, Chanyeol and Baekhyun running from under them (Chanyeol was a bit too tall, causing for uneven ground for the men) and Tao busting down every man who got in his way—Kris walking close behind.

They made it out and suddenly felt bored expressions form on their faces. “So, what’re we gonna do now?” Jongin asked, remembering vaguely that Luhan had asked the same thing a while back. “Wanna go to my house and play video games?”

They all shrugged and went towards Chanyeol’s home, like nothing happened.

----------------

By the time they arrived at Chanyeol’s house, it was around 1 am. “I should have just went home.” Baekhyun mumbled, once again sitting on Chanyeol’s bed as the other’s played video games, rowdily shouting battle cries.

A knock was heard at the door, and no one but Baekhyun had the attention to look at it. The door opened, revealing a familiar old man in a Korean hanbok. Baekhyun was the only one looking at him, the other’s too engrossed as they played a round of multiplayer pacman.

“G-Good Morning.” Baekhyun said as he got off the bed and bowed. The old man threw him a smile, still being ignored by the boys that had their eyes attached to the TV. “Good Morning, Byun Baekhyun.” He had the toothy wide grin that was very similar to Chanyeol’s.

Granpa had cleared his throat, finally gaining the attention of the boys. Jongin, Yixing, Tao and Kris shot up and each had the perfect 90-degree bow. “Good Morning, Mr. Park.” All of them said in unison. “Grandpa!” Chanyeol said as he placed down the controller.

“Good Morning.” The old man repeated. “I see you’re all being energetic. How are you, Baekhyun?” He said as he turned to Baekhyun once more. “I-I’m fine.” He stuttered, since he wasn’t sure on how he should be treating this man, seeing as even Kris respected him heavily.

“Good.” He smiled again and turned his attention back to the boys. “Can all of you stay here for the rest of the morning? I’m going to need all of you tomorrow.” All the boys had broke from their bows and were now nodding in unison. “Yes, sir.”

The old man then bowed for the last time and left the room. The stiffness of the boys disappeared; all of them slumped back into their places. “What do you think he needs us for?” Jongin said as he took hold of the controller once again. “I don’t know, but knowing him, it’s going to be messy.” Kris said as he rubbed his eyelids.

Baekhyun could only watch, as he didn’t really understand what they were talking about. “Hey, I’m going to sleep.” Baekhyun said as he propped himself under the covers and drifted off to sleep. 

-------------------

Short update since I'm probably ending this fic in the next 9 or 10 chapters (i'm writing a sequel though, so if you liked BOT please look out for my BOT2 hehe)

I may not be able to add XuiChen and SuLay for the rest of BOT, but i'll make sure they get a ton of exposure in BOT2!!!!! i'm sorry :-(

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!