Grandfather

Boys over Towers

 

       Luhan had dragged Sehun into the building, while the others had walked up from behind them. “Let me go, God damn it!” Sehun was shouting, Luhan really didn’t budge as he ran his fingers through his hair.

       “Oh my, you’re all being so loud.” A voice from behind everyone said. It seemed as though Chanyeol and the others had recognized this voice, each having the same type of expression spread across their face. It was annoyance, with a hint of oh and not again.

       Baekhyun had turned around to see an old man smiling at the group of people in front of him. Everyone of the MK had turned to face the old man and had bowed in respect.

       “Grandpa!” Chanyeol shouted with his toothy grin, bigger than Baekhyun had ever seen before.

       “Good Morning, chairman.” Kris said as he stood upright. “What brings you here, grandpa?” Chanyeol had let go of Baekhyun’s hand and had walked towards the old man.

       “Y-you’re that boy’s Grandfather?!” Sehun shouted. They had all turned their attention to Sehun who had already fallen to the ground right after Luhan had let go of him.

       “Oh, long time no see young man. I see you’re following my wishes correctly.” The old man was eyeing Sehun from across the hallway, a big grin plastered on his face. Baekhuyn could see the relation between Chanyeol and the old man, having the same wide, toothy smile (minus the eye-twitching.)

       “A-and you’re the chairman?!” Sehun looked incredibly frightened now. “Hey, what relation do you have with the chairman?” Luhan had kicked Sehun from behind for sounding a bit disrespectful.

       “Why, I was the one who had let these two gentlemen into the school.” He was now looking at Baekhyun, smiling even wider. It sent chills down Baekhyun’s spine, the familiarity of the smile sending him back.

       “Huh? Why’d you do that?” Kris had spoken up and realized that he sounded a bit disrespectful. “…Sir?”

       “It would be boring if I told you my reasons, but I was also the one who had asked them to dress up as girls. Well, it seems as if you boys had already found out, which I find boring.” The old man was pouting. “Well, whatever. I’m came here to check up on you, but you all seems to be friendly with each other.”

       “We are not friendly!” Sehun shouted as backed away from Luhan.

       “Oh? It seems like you were. Oh, I forgot to tell you boys. If your real gender is ever found out by the student population, you’re both out.” His voice went deeper, kind of the same way Chanyeol’s dropped.

       “W-what?” Baekhyun managed to say. His parents were so happy that he got into this school, he wasn’t going to let his chances of graduating such a great school get killed just by his real gender!

       “Also, I am entrusting their secret with you boys as well. If anyone were to find out they were really guys, you guys are going to pay as well.” He said as he pointed a finger to each boy.

       “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.” Yixing groaned. “Are you serious.” Kris threw him an annoyed look and Yixing cleared his throat. “…Sir.”

       “Yes, I am serious. So for the rest of the year, do your best in making sure that Byun Bae Song and Oh Se Kyung are treated as normal girls in the school. I don’t want any conflict, okay?” He was pointing his cane accusingly towards Baekhyun and Sehun.

       Baekhyun couldn’t quite understand but it seems he was saved by Chanyeol’s grandfather.

       “Don’t worry, grandpa! I’m going to make sure Baekieee and the other guy gets through the year safe!” Chanyeol was now saluting to his grandfather who seemed highly unintereseted in his grandson’s attentiveness.

       “Alright, I’m going. Take care everyone! Remember what I said!”

       They watched as the old man had exited the building. In front of the building was a helicopter (that had magically appeared out of nowhere.) The old man had hopped in and it took off, leaving an awkward set of boys in the hallways.

       “So… I guess we’re on the same side now.” Baekhyun said as he folded his arms over his chest. “Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.” Sehun groaned as he tilted his head downwards. Baekhyun could feel the others do the same, but he already noticed how much the respected the chairman.

       “Alright, come on. Let’s go to class.”

--------------

       Sehun had slumped on his chair as the very, very boring pre-calculus teacher went on with his lesson. “I am not in favor of this.” He grumbled.

       “Come on Sehun, it up.” Baekhyun whispered, trying his best to listen to the lesson. He couldn’t. He found his mind still in a buzz of what had happened for the past few days. He’s amazed on how a few words from an old man could make his enemies into his allies.

       “We’re not happy about it either.” Jongin puffed. Baekhyun, who found it annoying that Jongin and Tao would constantly skip class, dragged him into class.

       “The chairman said so I’m going to have to do this. If you dare screw up on letting people find out the truth, I am going to rip you limb by limb, bring your limbs to an animal-infested place, preferably one with a lot of lions using my jet and leave your cold dead body there for them to devour.”

       Tao had said this in the most calm, monotone voice possible. The boys were looking at him now incredibly terrified, even Jongin couldn’t help but feel the fear creep up his spine.

       Baekhyun had turned back to the lesson and gulped. He was going to die even before the school year ends.

       Baekhyun had put his head down to his desk when he no longer found himself interested in the lesson and let himself drift to sleep. He had later dreamt of a normal highschool life as a boy, who had a proper girlfriend and good grades. He saw himself graduate, his parents were proud of him. He felt like he was on cloud nine.

       “Baekieeeeeee~” The beautiful dream had shattered and Baekhyun had groggily lifted his head up. He came face to face with a familiar smile that he had somehow, maybe hated.

       “Chanyeol…” he said, sounding exhausted. “Leave me alone.” He was glad they weren’t in the same class. He put his hands on top his head as he slumped back into his desk.

       “But Baekieeee, it’s lunch time. Sehun was kidnapped by Luhan so I’m here to wake you up.” Baekhyun could feel his stomach grumble at the boy’s remark. He hurriedly lifted himself up from his desk and headed for the door, Chanyeol happily following from behind him.

       They were walking in the corridors, and he could feel the giant’s presence following him. He looked to his sides and saw that some students were whispering amongst themselves as they passed by. He really didn’t like being talked about, especially from people he didn’t know.

       He just sighed and headed for the cafeteria. The cafeteria was awfully quiet (probably because the MK were in their usual table.) He saw Sehun looking grumpy as he was held down by Luhan’s grip around his shoulders.

       “B-beak!” Sehun cried from across the cafeteria. If this was a normal school cafeteria, all lthe students would have turned their attention to the touching lover’s reunion. But no one stirred; they had all quietly consumed their food and stat there. Robots, Baekhyun thought to himself.

       “Come on, Baekieeee.” Chanyeol started to push Baekhyun to the direction of the loudest table in the cafeteria, their laughs echoing in the large room. Jongin and Yixing were pulling jokes, and Kris was probably laughing a bit too hard.

       “Wow, you guys are on a roll today.” Tao said as he tried to snatch the food and utensils in Kris’ hand. He got used to Kris’ laughter outbreaks and did his best to keep the boy from harming himself. He didn’t really mind, he found it quite enjoyable.

       “Oh, it’s Baek.” Jongin had a genuine(?) smirk on his face as the boy neared the table. Chanyeol had seated Baekhyun to an empty chair beside Kris, him following the seat beside it.

       Baekhyun thought it was going to be awkward, them trying to cope with the impact of what had happened earlier. To Baekhyun’s surprise, it wasn’t. They were all laughing, casually talking about Jongin’s run in with one the girls he slept with a while back. “She slapped me! All because I left before she woke up.” He said as he rubbed his red cheek.

       “You deserved it.” Luhan said as he finally succeeded in keeping the squirming Sehun in place.

       “I did not! Shouldn’t she be grateful that she was able to sleep with a god like me?” Baekhyun thought he was joking, but he was dead serious.

       “Yes, yes, go on.” Yixing said as he played with the remaining food on his plate.

       This went on for the whole hour, and Baekhyun felt like he was probably going to get used to it (sooner or later.) 

--------------

yes, I finally got the story back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I finally managed to bring Grandpa in the picture. I was going to put him sooner but ya know I wanted to sort things between the two parties before bringing in the glue that's supposed to stick them together.

12 chapters in 2 days i am a GOD (i'm joking)

also, I'm probably going to update continuously if ever, and maybe I wont. It's currently my summer and I have all the time in the world lol

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN U R A VERY ATTRACTIVE BOY I am going to eat cake for you because you obviously don't want any of my cake. I'll also send you a virtual macbook lol joke congrets

Thank you for the lovely comments and the subs hehe 

Thanks for reading!