Don't regret this

Boys over Towers

 

        “I don’t think this is a good idea…” Baekhyun said as he was standing in the middle of the dressing room that he was conveniently pushed into. “What do you mean, it’s not a good idea?! It’s a great idea!” Sehun retorted. “Look, someone offered me access to EXO High, which is in fact, a really expensive school. We should just accept it, am I right?” added whilst wrapping an arm around Baekhyun’s neck.

        “But… Can we trust this person?” Baekhyun fidgeted. He didn’t like accepting charity, even if charity was all he could accept at the moment. “Also, I don’t think dressing as girls will get us far enough. Why’d he have us dress as girls anyway? Isn’t it Co-Ed?”

        “Oh, Of course we can. He’s an old man I met in a bar and he looked really nice. I don’t he’d trick us.” He shushed Baekhyun as he finally put his wig in place. “And the girl thing is necessary. He said it would be ‘boring’ if we went as guys.” He chuckled.

        Whatever got Sehun into thinking this was a good idea made Baekhyun feel uneasy. Sehun was his bestfriend and he believed his bestfriend. He knew that Sehun would frequent bars, clubs, hotels and the likes.

        “Come on, let’s go.” Sehun said as he dragged the lost-in-thought Baekhyun out of the room.

------------

        “Did you hear about what the MK did?” some girls and boys had gathered in the cafeteria. “They really went all out with that last guy, Do Kyungsoo. He was messed up pretty bad. And to think he was the Vice-President of the student council!” It wasn’t pity in their voices, but laughter.

        The MK was very popular amongst the students and teachers of EXO high. Every single student was scared of this group of people, and anyone who was to go against them would mean immediate death. “They say he was hospitalized and won’t be coming out for a month!” The room was in an uproar.

        As the students made their way with the conversation, Sehun and Baekhyun had entered the cafeteria.

        As soon as they walked in, all eyes were on them. EXO high wasn’t a school that just anyone could get into. You’d have to be rich or famous, so new students were usually the cause of gossip if it wasn’t about the MK.

        “A-are you really sure that person you met at the bar was someone we could trust?” Baekhyun asked again as he stared back at the students. “Yep, I’m totally sure. He was an old man and was really nice, I don’t think he’d trick me into a slaughter.”

        But Sehun was so wrong. After a few minutes of idle staring, the students went into gossip. “Who are those girls?” some girls whispered on their right. “Wow, they’re so pretty. They’re probably es or vixens.” Some guys said. “Oh, I know that girl, she seduced one of the company presidents…” and it went on.

        “Wow, they just saw us for 3 ing minutes and we’re already the talk of the town.” Sehun chuckled. “Whatever, let’s go.”

      They headed for the stalls and got their lunch. Since the cafeteria seemed to have no free chairs left, Sehun and Baekhyun had immediately sat at the only free table, the one nearest to the window.

        “I can’t believe no one sat here, the view is gorgeous.” Sehun said whilst peering through the sunlight windows.

        “S-sehun, they’re staring.” Not like they weren’t staring before. But this time, it was stares of fear mixed with anger mixed with pity.

        “Huh, what’s going on?” Sehun had looked back at the students and they all turned away. “Oh, they’re in for it.”

        Just as Sehun was to ask what was up, a group of people had entered the cafeteria. Immediately, all the students stood in unison. “Good Morning, MK.” They said.

        Baekhyun and Sehun had no intention of standing up, but were curious anyway. “What’s everyone standing for?”

        No one bothered to reply, they had all stood and froze like their life depended on it. The group of people had started walking after being greeted by the entire student body and headed for the table where Baekhyun and Sehun sat.

        They were a group of 6 people. Baekhyun had to squint to get a better look at them from afar. Once they were completely infront of the table, they stopped.

        For a few minutes, the two just returned the glares of the six boys who were now impatiently waiting for something to happen. Get out was etched in their faces.

        One of the boys lifted an arm and put his hand in a “stop” gesture. One of the students had come up and immediately started speaking. “Oh Se Kyung and Byun Bae Song. Just recently transferred, they are unaware of who you are, sirs.”

        There was total silence in the room. No one stirred. The tallest boy who had eyebrows the size of surfboards (maybe to an extreme) had been glaring at both of them, expecting they should be aware of who they were.

        “I’m Kris.” He smiled. He then started to move towards Sehun who was returning his previous glare. “I don’t think you should be sitting on this table if you don’t want to end up in the hospital.” He smiled even wider.

        “Ugh, are we going through this again?” a deer looking boy said as he folded his arms over his chest. “I’m hungry.”

        “Excuse me, but last time I checked, this was a cafeteria. A schooooooooool cafeteria. I can, and I will, sit wherever I want.” Sehun mocked, returning to his turkey sandwich.

        “Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t believe someone just did that to Kris!!!!!!! Jongin, pay up.” The deer looking boy said as he extended his hand to the tan guy next to him.

        “Ugh.” Jongin sighed as he handed the shorter boy $30 bills. “I hate making bets with you, Luhan. And that bet was made ing years ago! How could you still remember?” Jongin mumbled.

        “I remember everything.” He said whilst his fingers upon counting the bills. “Ehem.” Kris coughed.

        “U-um.” Baekhyun had managed to let out. “I agree with Se Hu- I mean… Se Kyung. We’re students of this school too.” He said in the girliest voice he could do. When he had looked up, one of the tallest boys who were standing in front of their table was grinning at him wildly. He could see his eyes go wider and then twitch and then go back to normal size, over and over again.

        “U-uh…” Baekhyun muttered as he put his head down. He was terrified of this group of guys, and wanted to leave as soon as possible. “S-Se Kyung, lets go.”

        “What? Why?!” Sehun shouted. “Are you siding with them? And who are you guys to tell us what to do?” Sehun shouted he slammed his hands against the table.

        “We’re the MK.” The guy who Baekhyun thought had probably the scariest, most intimidating look ever said. “Ah, it’s too annoying to explain.” He then proceeds to lift his arm and another student had broken from their frozen stature and walks up to his side. “People from the MK are the richest and most powerful students in EXO High. If you go against them you’re dead. The members include Wu Yi Fan or Kris, Lu Han, Kim Jongin, Zhang Yixing, Huang Zitao and Park Chanyeol. Wu Yi Fan was born in-“

        “Ah, stop. That’s too long to get into.” Kris said as he lifted his arm, causing the student to go back to his frozen place.

        “Well anyway, now that you’ve gotten the picture, get out.” Luhan said as he leaned closer towards Sehun’s face.

        Sehun had interpreted this as a sign of war, returning this statement while leaning forward. “Make me.”

        Luhan was surprised with the sudden contact. He was only half an inch away from Sehun’s face, and he could clearly see the beauty in his features. “Wow, you’re really pretty, for a girl I think.” He gulped.

        “What the ?” Sehun replied, backing away. “Whatever, let’s go Bae.” Baekhyun had not stirred from his place. He couldn’t hear or make out what Sehun had said to him because he was too busy cowering in his chair as the tall, bird’s nest haired, eye-twitching boy stared at him, a toothy smile plastered on his face.

        “Bae!!” Sehun shouted and Baekhyun jumped in his chair. “A-ah, I’m sorry. A-alright.” He stumbled as he got out of his chair, sending laughter amongst the boys.