Marriage?! (Numero Dos)

Boys over Towers

 

          Baekhyun thought his third week of school would start the good life, the highschool life he’s always wanted (aside from the being a boy and having a girlfriend part.) But, it was actually just the same thing.

          The MK hasn’t been showing up for school for the whole week. “God damn it, it’s Thursday!” Baekhyun shouted as he slumped to his seat right after English. “It’s been 4 days since Tao’s marriage thing, and they aren’t doing anything about it.” Baekhyun blew into his bangs as he was more annoyed by the fact that they didn’t have plan to do anything to stop Tao’s wedding, than the fact the MK have been neglecting their studies.

          “Isn’t it better this way? At least Luhan isn’t around me 24/7.” Sehun let out a large sigh as he closed his english notebook.

          “Oh yeah, I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. What’s up with you and Luhan?” Baekhyun said, finally finding something interesting to do. He had a lack of Chanyeol in his day, since Chanyeol too was nowhere to be found.

          “Well… That’s a kind of a long story.”

------Flashback yay------

          “P-please don’t tell anyone.” Sehun had realized the mistake had done. What were the odds of the wig falling off?! He should have fixed it in properly this morning.

          “Ahahahahahahhahha!!!!!!!!!” Luhan couldn’t keep his laughter in, he was already clutching his stomach. “God damn, you’re dumb!” Luhan said as he cleared the tears from his eyes.

          “Come on, honest mistake.” Sehun could feel his anger rising. “Come on, just, please, don’t tell anyone. I really need to stay in this school and…”

          “Alright.” Luhan cut him off. “Only if you become my slave until I have to keep your secret.” Luhan composed himself and had folded his arms over his chest.

          “W-what?!” Sehun was still holding his discarded wig in his head, ready to tackle Luhan to the ground. “Why should I?!”

          “Because, I’m keeping your secret.” He had a wide grin on him. “It’s up to you if you don’t want the whole student body to find out your secret.” Luhan shrugged.

          “F-fine…” Sehun couldn’t do anything about it. He was the one who did this to himself. He had angrily put back his wig in place, just in time when Kris had opened the door.

------End of crappy flashback yay-----

          “And that’s why I have to do whatever he says.” Sehun slouched; making him look hunchback or a really sad guy after his girlfriend dumped him.

          “Oh.” Baekhyun said as he patted Sehun in the back. “Why me?!” Sehun had slammed his forehead continuously on his table, making a loud bang bang bang.

          “Come on, we better go home.” Baekhyun sighed, still kind of empty without the tower following him around.

          The two made their way to the exit of the building, where a long white limo was parked. “That looks painfully familiar…” Sehun had realized something and grabbed Baekhyun by the arm, dragging him out of the way.

          “T-that’s Luhan’s limo!” Sehun was sitting in a cradle position, legs to his chest. “I-I, I don’t want him to see me.” Sehun was biting his nails. God, what did Luhan do to him?

          “Sehun, stop it. He’s just a boy, you don’t need to be that scared.” Baekhyun grabbed Sehun by the collar, dragging him from out of the bush.

          Luhan was already standing outside of the Limo, shades resting at the bridge of his nose. Students were keeping a safe distance, shrieking words of praise and flattery. God damn fangirls.

          “Baeky!” Luhan shouted as he saw Baekhyun drag Sehun from afar. The girls had all turned their attention to the two “girls,” throwing them dirty looks and whispering who do they think they are?

          “Why are you dragging him?” Luhan asked as he lowered his shades to look at the whimpering boy. “Well, whatever. I’ve been waiting for the two of you. Get in.” He grabbed Sehun by the arm and single handedly threw him into the limo.

          They drove off towards a familiar house, Luhan’s house. “Everyone’s already here.” Luhan said as he was staring intently in Sehun’s direction. “Why are you all the way there? Come here.” Luhan demanded. When Sehun refused to budge, he puffed his cheeks.

          Baekhyun looked at Luhan, he looked adorable. He was like a blowfish, and he really had a huge resemblance to a deer. He looked like a kid who didn’t get what he wanted, and that thing was Sehun.

          “We’re here, Sir.” Luhan sighed and abruptly opened the door. “Come on.” He had grabbed Sehun’s arm as he exited the limo. Baekhyun raised and eyebrow, he could feel Luhan’s… love?

          They entered the home and were immediately greeted by an old man in a Korean hanbok. “Young master, welcome back.” He greeted, another 10 or so maids bowing along with him.

          “I’m back.” Luhan stopped in his tracks and returned the bow just before he made a run for his room, Sehun still closely dragged from behind him.

          Baekhyun hadn’t realized Luhan was sprinting and politely bowed towards the maids and followed Luhan’s example, up the stairs.

          Once Baekhyun got upstairs, a long hallway greeted him. When he meant long, it was actually long. Not your regular hotel corridor, but probably thrice the length of a normal school corridor. “W-woah.” He gasped.

          He saw Luhan running in the hall, quickly making a sharp turn to the the third corner. Baekhyun ran for it too, his small limbs making him slower than the slightly taller boy.

          By the time he had reached the door the Luhan and Sehun had gone through, he was panting. He turned the knob and he was brought to an even larger room, probably twice the size of the high ceilinged room he had slept in before.

          He turned his head and saw Chanyeol and Jongin lying in the bed, Chanyeol completely asleep and Jongin playing with a gameboy.

          Yixing was sitting on the sofa-chair, flipping through the TV channels and finally landing on the News channel. Kris was sitting on the windowsill, looking incredibly depressed. His eyebrows weren’t shaped into a “V” but more like two lying down “C”s.

          “Oh, it’s Baek.” Jongin said as he looked up, his position on the bed a rather uncomfortable one. His head was dangling at the edge of the bed as his body lay vertically.

          “I brought them.” Luhan said as he removed his jacket and tossed it to the side.

          “Hey, Baek’s here.” Jongin had used his foot to hit Chanyeol in the face. Chanyeol woke up, quickly lifting himself up. “B-Baekie?!” Chanyeol was looking around, searching for the small boy.

          When he spotted the boy he quickly jumped off the bed and ran to him, Baekhyun bracing himself for the impact. It came and Baekhyun and Chanhyeol lay on the floor, Chanyeol on top of Baekhyun as he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy’s body. “I missed you so much.” Baekhyun felt like a boulder that had fallen unto him in the middle of a canyon was crushing his body.

          “C-Chan… yeol…” He grasped for air. “Hey, stop squishing him!” Sehun was kicking Chanyeol on the shoulders, trying to free his friend from the boulder’s weight. “No, never!”

          “It’s Tao!” Yixing was fiddling with the remote until he saw that Tao was on the TV, a headline of “Huang and Ying families unite.”

          “Oh my God, it is!!” Tao was sitting on a long white table, right beside the girl, Ying Chunhua. Kris had gained it’s interest when he turned his head from the window and to the TV.

          “H-how famous is Tao that he has to be on TV to announce his marriage?” Baekhyun felt his jaw drop again; this has been happening on a daily basis now that he could feel pain as it dropped.

          “His father is one of the most famous Wushu masters in China. They have a wushu thing in china and he’s been studying Wushu since he was 6. The girl on the other hand, is the daughter of a large car franchise. It’s a pretty big deal.”

          Rich bastards, Baekhyun mumbled to himself. “Well, then we better think of something, fast.” Luhan said as he clasped his hands together.

          “Oh yeah, where have you guys been for the past few days?” Baekhyun was eyeing everyone. They were dressed in their normal clothes, but not the type of clothes you’d wear when you sleep in another person’s home.

          “Oh, we constantly met up in Luhan’s house for the past 4 days trying to find out what we should do for the Tao incident. We avoided school because it was a burden.” Jongin got back to his game and didn’t bother looking at Baekhyun when he said so.

          Baekhyun found himself rubbing his eyelids. “Why do you guys even go to school?!” He asked rhetorically. Chanyeol was still clinging from behind him, his chin resting on Baekhyun’s head.

          “Why’d you call us?” Sehun said as he sat on one of the sofa-chairs, as far away from Luhan as possible.

          “Because we couldn’t come up with anything.” Yixing said shamelessly, shrugging his shoulders.

          “What? You’ve been doing this for the past 4 days?” Baekhyun felt his eye twitch. “You guys are great friends.” Baekhyun sighed.

          “Anyway, what do you guys want to happen?” He said as he sat beside Sehun, Chanyeol following from behind him. “Do you want him to get married?”

          “Of course not!” Kris shouted, first time he’s spoken up for the past 4 days.

          “Oh, you finally spoke.” Jongin eyed Kris expectantly, a grin now crawling up his upside down face.

          “W-well, he too doesn’t want to get married, so we’re just helping him out.” Kris cleared his throat and went back to sitting on the windowsill.

          Baekhyun remained silent. He was thinking of something, maybe to sabotage the wedding if he had to. Tao wasn’t really particularly nice to him (refer to I will rip you limb by limb) but he already made friends with everyone. So he was practically friends with Tao… too?

          When and idea had popped in Baekhyun’s mind, he leaned forward on the table and said “Ok, here’s what you do.”

-----------------

Since people were asking what Luhan and Sehun's relationship was, i squeezed in an explanation lol 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the whole world knows Tao's getting married ohhhhhhhhhh lol

Thank you for reading and commenting and subscribing u are all very lovely human beings <3