"Normal" life

Boys over Towers

                   Baekhyun stood frozen, towel covering only his lower half. “P-Park Chanyeol.” He could feel himself shiver (probably because of the temperature, or the fact that the MK had come back for him.)

            “O-Oh my God, I'm sorry.” Chanyeol said, quickly shutting the door from behind him. Baekhyun remained frozen, puzzled expression on his face. “W-what are you doing here? Are Kris and the others with you too?” the last person he wanted to see was Kris.

            “W-why, did you want to see Kris?” He felt a hint of betrayal lingering in Chanyeol’s voice.

            “N-no, I didn’t. In fact, I didn’t want to see you either. Are you back here to finish me off?” Baekhyun had walked towards his clothes and was quickly changing into them.

            “What do you mean finish you off?” Chanyeol said more clearly. “We were just-“

            “It’s alright, I know. You guys are still mad at me for slapping you across the face. I’m still kinda flabbergasted that you guys are that mad for something as shallow as that. Well, my mom did always say that rich bast- I mean, people like you get bored easily, and look for the next best target.”

            Baekhyun felt the door abruptly open from behind him, an eye-twitching Chanyeol coming out from it. “We weren’t going to do anything bad to you!”

            Baekhyun was surprised with the sudden encounter, quickly grabbing the hair dryer and holding against Chanyeol. “You come one step closer and I-I’m… going to… blow you?”

            There was a moment of silence. Baekhyun was still staring at the startled Chanyeol, and saw that slowly the expression of surprise turned into a smile.

            In mere minutes, Chanyeol started laughing, his deep laughs reverb through the whole house. He had crumpled to the floor, curling up into a fetal position while clutching his stomach.

            Baekhyun found himself slanting his eyes into a bored expression with hints of annoyance. “Oh my God, you are so immature.” Baekhyun had laid the hair drier down at the table and had cautiously walked towards Chanyeol.

            “I-I’m s-sorry b-but…” Chanyeol was trying to calm himself down and brought himself upright to look back at the annoyed Baekhyun. “I’d really like for you to blow me.”

            Baekhyun could feel a blush of light red paint his cheeks when this had come out of a now serious Chanyeol. He stood there in silence until Chanyeol broke another lapse of laughter.

            “O-oh my God, I can’t deal with this.” Chanyeol was wiping tears out of his eyes whilst he lay on the cold floor. Baekhyun had to hold back the urge to slap him across the face again.

            “Ok, can you get out now?” Baekhyun could feel his own eyes twitching. It’s weird how all of this seems like a joke now, knowing that he had actually feared for his life earlier.

            “I-I’m sorry.” Chanyeol stood up, finally managing to stop his laughter. “Anyway, we were just planning to let the student body to find out your gender, not kill you.” His deep voice made Baekhyun flinch. Chanyeol was never serious, but his face was now forming a non-toothy, uncreepy (if that was even a word) smile.

            “Why would you want the student body to find out my real gender?” he clenched his teeth. Even if they weren’t trying to kill him, exposing something he was trying his best to keep hidden was something that put him on edge.

            “I don’t know, it seemed fun.” Chanyeol shrugged as he put his hands into his pockets. “Anyway, Kris said that he had his fun. You can go back to school without feeling any worry. Wow, damn you’re small.” Chanyeol lowered himself to the level of the shorter boy, just an inch away from Baekhyun’s face.

            “Are you mocking me now?” Baekhyun didn’t feel flustered by the taller boy’s advances, he felt a lot more annoyed that he had put himself to his height. “I may be small but I can smack you across the face again and permanently damage it this time.”

            “Ok, ok, alright. I’m sorry, and I would really like it if you were to go back to school normally. You’re welcome to our lunch table! You have caught my attention.” His toothy, stupid-looking grin was now back, making the serious image of him in Baekhyun’s mind shatter.

            “W-whatever, just get out.” Baekhyun could feel his cheeks heating up. God damn it, he was that scared of someone like him. Well, he was mostly scared of Wu Yi Fan, and Chanyeol isn’t someone you should be scared of. He’s more of the teddy bear you’d like to hug right after being scared to death.

            But he wasn’t going to hug Park Chanyeol, it’d be weird. They weren’t even that close but Baekhyun could feel his attraction to the tower. Not in the oh my god, I’m so in love with you attraction but the oh my god, you are so fluffy and cute and I just want to fawn over you attraction.

            “Ok, I’m going to see myself out then.” Baekhyun hadn’t realized that Chanyeol was already downstairs and shouting at him from in front of the door.

            “See you, Baekieee~”

-------------

            The next day, Baekhyun’s fever was gone. His mom had flipped when she saw what a mess that had become of their home. His dad just shrugged it off and didn’t care about what had happened yesterday and didn’t bother asking his son about it. When his mom was about to ask though, his dad held her back and said “it’s probably teenage problems, come on honey, let it go.

            Baekhyun had set out of the house and had gone through his normal routine, discretely changing out of the male uniform and into the female one. He was putting his wig in place when he realized that the boys already knew his true identity, and wondered why he still bothered to dress up as a girl.

            Whatever, he thought to himself. He was walking down the street towards the school when Sehun had caught up from behind him. “Baek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

            Sehun had jumped on Baekhyun’s back, sending Baekhyun to the ground. “God damn it, Oh Se Hun! Get off of me!” Baekhyun pushed Sehun off him. “I just got from a cold, you’re not supposed to treat sick people that way.”

            “Oh, come on.” Sehun snorted. “You’re a man, you have to it up.” Sehun was sticking out his tongue. Now that Baekhyun could see Sehun normally after a long time, he really did look like a girl. His face was really pretty, but he still did have the bone structure of a man. What a shame, Baekhyun thought. If his manly features disappeared, he could continue living as a girl for the rest of his life.

            “Why aren’t you with the MK?” Baekhyun said as the walked to the school. “Ditched them.” Sehun’s face twisted into an annoyed expression as he remembered the situation that had happened yesterday. “Oh yeah, I completely forgot! You should be cautious around those jerks. I saw what happened 2 days ago.”

            Baekhyun flinched, how did he know? “How did you know? Did they tell you anything?” Baekhyun was now clutching Sehun’s arm. He didn’t really want to bring up this topic with his friend, and felt like he shouldn’t tell him either.

            “Nope, I was on my way to your house when I was blocked off by a ing human border. I could see the 6 of them get into your house though. Did they o anything to you? When I went to them yesterday, they hadn’t done anything.” Sehun said, worry lingering in his voice.

            “Nah, I’m all good. Chanyeol had explained to me what happened and frankly, I don’t care anymore.” He didn’t care if Chanyeol was lying, or if the MK were still after him. He went to school with a full heart, ignoring whatever may happen to him while he was there.

            Baekhyun remained silent the rest of the way, with Sehun constantly throwing questions. He didn’t bother to answer them because he didn’t feel like talking about the MK any longer. I’m going to avoid them.

            Baekhyun had stopped in his tracks when he had seen the last set of people he wanted to see. The MK stood at the entrance of the school, leaning against the gate. Some girls would throw them small shrieks of awe, calling them cool and other annoying postive stuff Baekhyun thought they weren’t.

            Sehun had seen what Baekhyun was staring at, took a deep breath, and grabbed Baekhyun’s arm. They had quickly passed through the gate, ultimately avoiding the group of boys.

            “Ah, Baekieee!” Chanyeol had stepped up from where he had been leaning on and grabbed Baekhyun’s arm. Sehun had stopped walking and turned to his back, seeing as the tall boy had his hand around Baekhyun.

            For a few minutes they stood there, Sehun giving Chanyeol dirty looks as he returned the looks with a series of eye-twitching, eye-popping madness.

            “Let go of him.” Sehun spat. Chanyeol looked at the angry Sehun in confusion. “Why?” He looked like a boy who was about to get his favorite toy taken from him. “Baekieee and I are friends now.” The toothy grin he would always give had once again come out.

            Baekhyun stood there, both his arms outstretched to either side. He could feel Sehun tug on his right arm, sending sharp pain through his joints. “Let go of him!” Sehun shouted.

            “Why?!” Chanyeol, for the first time ever, looked annoyed. “You let go of him!”

            "Weren't you guys after him just a few days ago?! Stop trying to acting friendly!"

            This went on for a good few minutes, students passing by trying not to look at the scene.

            “Alright guys, come on.” Said Luhan as grabbed Sehun by his free arm, made him let go of Baekhyun and dragged him into the school.

           Once Luhan had broken the friendship hold between Baekhyun and Sehun, Chanyeol had used his arms to pull Baekhyun into a tight hold, rubbing his cheek against the smaller boy’s head.

            “Let me go! Hey, you! I'm not done with you! Let go of Baekhyun!” Sehun shouted, but Luhan was undeniably stronger than him. “Come on Sehun, stop squirming. Your wig is falling off.”

            “Ah, you guys are making such a ruckus.” Kris had ruffled his hair, passing Luhan and Sehun with Tao, Yixing and Jongin in tow.

            Baekhyun let out an exasperated sigh, how is he supposed to live a normal highschool life now?

-------------

Another update because I love good replies hehe <3

So this chapter is an attempt to put the story back on track. There are a lot of questionable stuff in the plot line but they're going to be answered soon enough (who were those two thugs who had attacked Baekhyun? Were they really hired by the MK?)

Yay thanks for reading u r all lovely people <3 <3 <3