Into Reality Part 2

It All Seems Real

    While in the bedroom, Zelo was freaked out that a person just randomly was there watching him. Here's the back story of Daehyun. Not long before Zelo went to school. Daehyun waking up somewhere that seems to be a garden. But everything seem like Heaven. He see's a man that was at the edge of the rail. Daehyun walks up to him.

"Hey, where am I", said Daehyun.

The man turns around to face him. It was his older brother, Donghae.

"Hyung, You're alive, but how", Daehyun sadly said.

Donghae smiles at his little brother. And Daehyun begin to cry then hugged him.

"Don't cry little bro.", He calmly said.

Daehyun moves back a little and stops crying.

"But where am I and what is this place", Daehyun wonder.

"You're in Heaven", said Donghae calmly.

"I'm in Heaven, but that means I'm dead. Am I a angel", said Daehyun.

Donghae laughs softly.

"Yes, you are dead and in Heaven. But your not angel yet", said Donghae.

"Oh. What do I have to do to become an angel", Daehyun pondered.

Donghae chuckles.

"You have to do something that is good not bad. And there are rules too", said Donghae.

They walk around for awhile and sat down on a bench.

"Okay, there are 3 simple rules", said Donghae. "First rule: Defend and Protect those you love/near you.. Second: Do not physically beat the one who you love...".

Daehyun interrupts.

"Okay. Seems simple enough. Whats the last one", said Daehyun.

"Okay, the last one. It is to never reveal your true self. That means in the end, you can only show it to who you really love", said Dongahe.

"Oh. Okay. I understand", said Daehyun.

"You're just only a ghost not an angel yet", said Donghae.

    Daehyun leaves to Earth. He drops down somewhere in the city. He see's Zelo dash before him and suddenly follows him. Daehyun follows him around without being seen. Later he follows him back home. Daehyun waits until they went to sleep. He goes through the walls and walks up stairs quietly. He peaks in to see Zelo wishing to something outside.

"Hmm...", Zelo wonder. "If I wish upon a star, I want to wish  that I have someone next to me", said Zelo.

He went back to work on his book and later fell asleep. Daehyun walks in softly and grabs Zelo to his bed. He covers him up. He looks at him with a smile. 

"You sure work hard don't you. I think I just want to know you but inside me I... I... I love you", said Daehyun softly.

Zelo moan and groan. Daehyun decides to sleep here and wait until then. And the next day is where we are now. Zelo is still freak out that how can he, Daehyun, be right there without be notice. Himchan screams out Zelo's name.

"Zelo. Time for brreakfast.", said Himchan.

"Okay, umma", said Zelo.

He rushing goes to the bathroom later gets dressed up. He got everything ready and ate breakfast then on the way to school. Luckily it was Friday that day. He jsut dash before jongup went in the bus. Jongup see's him running towards him. 

"Oh. you're just in time and who's that behind you", Jongup wonder.

Zelo taking his breathe and slowing turning to him. He pick up his head to see.

"Oh. You again", said Zelo. "Stop following me, damn it".

Daehyun just laughs and smiles at him.

"What's so funny", Zelo questioned.

Daehyun stops laughing.

"C'mon. Lets go inside the bus", said Daehyun. He takes Zelo's hand and went inside the bus with him. 

Inside the bus, Daehyun just sitting there happily next to them. Jongup takes a look.

"Zelo. Who is this guy", said Jongup quietly. Zelo turns to him.

"I don't know. He just appear in my room", Zelo angrily said.

"So what are you guys talking about", said Daehyun.

Zelo turns.

"Oh, nothing. We were just talking about jokes", said Zelo.

"Oh", said Daehyun. "So..". Daehyun turns to Zelo slowly. "... I want to say that you will  know me soon enough". Zelo paused and Daehyun smiles at him.

The bus went to somewhere near the school. The got off and went on with Daehyun. Jongup goes first while Zelo takes Daehyun to the office to get a geust pass.

"Okay, wear this. Until school is over you wait for me", said Zelo. 

Daehyun just smiles at him. Zelo tap his nose with his finger.

"Go any where you want but don't go outside the school yet", said Zelo.

    Zelo leaves and Daehyun went look around the school. Daehyun walking around to see things. He looks around and feel hungry for awhile. He waited for Zelo but couldn't. He thought for a moment and check his pockets. He did not have any change. His stomach growls and Daehyun put his hands on his tummy. He was so hungry that he had to go out and find food to eat. He went out without Zelo noticing. He looked everywhere but could not find any. He decides to wait for Zelo instead.

"Hurry up. I'm hungry", said Daehyun depressingly.

Finally the bell rang and Zelo came out of the classroom. Daehyun looks and stands then runs towards him. He hugs him with great happiness.

"Finally, you came out. I'm hungry", Daehyun desperately said. "Oh I need to know your name too. And your friend". 

Daehyun steps back and Zelo was like did not know what happen.

"Did anything happen... Daehyun. Right", said Zelo awkardly.

Daehyun nods and take his hand to somewhere to eat. Jongup turns and see's them running.

"Hey, wait for me", said Jongup.

He went after them but Youngjae follow him. Somewhere near the schools glorious fountain. Daehyun and Zelo sat down on a table under a patio cover. Daehyun lets go of his hand. Daehyun relaxes and takes a deep breathe. Zelo looks at him.

"Hey,... Daehyun", said Zelo gently.

Daehyun exhales and turns around to look at him.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry", said Daehyun while his stomach growled.

"Oh. Alright then. Lets sit down and relax for awhile", said Zelo.

Zelo takes out his lunch box, which his eomeoni bought. He opens it and Daehyun went all excited. Zelo smiles at him. He opens it and take the first bite. He enjoys it. 

"Feed me", said Daehyun. He opens his mouth.

Zelo uses his chopstick and feeds him as if he was a baby. Daehyun munch on in it. 

"So, how do you like my mom's cooking", said Zelo.

Daehyun said no words but enjoyed it. 

"I geuss that means you like it", said Zelo.

Jongup finally find them after all that running.

"Hey you guys start eating without me", Jongup sadly said.

He sits down with to eat. Minutes pass by, they cleaned up and put away their lunches.

   After school was over, Daehyun follow Zelo home. Zelo was just ignoring him while he follows. When they reach the door, Zelo stops for a moment. and looks at Daehyun.

"Don't you live somewhere", said Zelo.

"Nope", said Daehyun.

"Really. Are you serious", said Zelo softly. "Gosh I didn't know. I guess you can stay, but I got to speak with my parents first".

Daehyun just nods yes. Zelo opens the door and they went in. Upstairs, Zelo talks with his parents. At the table.

"Oh its you again", said Himchan. "Do you have a home somewhere".

"No eomeoni. He doesn't have a home", said Zelo. "Can he stay over for just once. Please".

Before he hated Daehyun but Zelo feels sad for him now.

"Please, appa. Please", Zelo pleasing said.

Yongguk sternly looks away. Zelo pouts at his father.

"No", said Yongguk.

"Please, appa. Please, can he stay here. Will you allow it", said Zelo.

Yongguk sigh and looks at his son. 

"Okay then. But he has to help around though", said Yongguk calmly.

"Yes", said Zelo. He looks at Daehyun. "You can stay, Daehyun".

"Glad your happy Zelo", said Himchan. He looks at Yongguk. "Are you going to say anything, dear".

"Nope", said Yongguk. He stands up and walks away to the bedroom.

Himchan looks at them.

"So, I'll fix somewhere you could sleep", said Himchan. 

"Umma, can he stay in my bedroom", said Zelo.

"Uh... I don't know. Your room seems kind of small. How about he stay out here and sleep", said Himchan

"But mom, can he, pwease", said Zelo.

"Alright. Alright. Alrighty then. He can sleep in your room", said Himchan

Zelo became exicted and take Daehyun's hand. And went into the room. Himchan slightly smiles. He stands up to go to sleep. Inside the master bedroom, Himchan and Yongguk sleeping in their underwears, red and pink. They talk quietly.

"Honey, I'm not sure ...", Yongguk paused. "I'm not sure if he's ready to date yet". He was worried.

"Come on now. He's old enough to go on dates right now. This is the first stage only", said Himchan. He turns towards Yongguk. "So don't worry so much about our child, okay babe".

"I guess you're right. Our child is growing up, but just to fast", said Yongguk. He smiles.

"Just don't worry to much. Now, now, lets go to sleep", said Himchan. 

They went to sleep. In Zelo's room, Zelo finally prepares where Daehyun is going to sleep. He puts it somewhere that has space. It was next the small book case. He finally fixes it and stands up.

"Okay you'll be sleeping here", said Zelo. He turns. "Lets go to sleep then". 

Zelo walks to the other side of the room and puts on his jammies. He gets in bed and relaxes.

"Oh. You were going to ask me something", said Zelo.

"Yea, I need to know your name and your friend", said Daehyun. "Oh, I'm in my underwear just incase you didn't notice".

"Oh, Okay. My real name is, Bang Jun Hong. My nickname is Zelo, which everybody calls me", said Zelo. "My childhood friend, his name is Moon Jongup or just Jongup".

"Hey, do you that there was this guy looking at your friend Jongup", said Daehyun.

'Oh him. He's in the volleyball team and I heard that he plays a-bit of soccer", said Zelo. "His name is Youngjae. He's totally in love with Jongup". He laughs.

"Hm. Sounds great", said Daehyun. "I want you to know something, but I would tell you when the time comes". He falls asleep.

"Hmm... I want to tell you something. I been wanting to have a boyfriend. And I wish upon the stars everyday. Now, I have one near me", said Zelo quietly.

He fells asleep. Zelo wonder if having a boyfriend will make him happy after all those years. Thus, begins the beginning of their relationship.