Oppa Protect Me

It All Seems Real

    At the park, Daehyun comforting Zelo with his love confession to him. When the stroll around the park was over, Daehyun and Zelo decides to sleep togther. They seem to cuddle each other. They feel so close that both of them mad each other smile. On Monday, Zelo went to school while Daehyun work in the restaurant. When he was about to exit out of the place, he stops and paused for a second. Daehyun, Yongguk, and Himchan look at him.

"Zelo, what is wrong dear", said Himchan. He stops pressing the calculator and settles down the pen. 

Zelo looks back at them.

"Oh nothing", Zelo smiles.

He walks out of the restaurant and to the bus stop. There he see's Jongup seating there on the bench. He seems happy about something that made Zelo wonder. Zelo walks up to himand sits down.

"Jongup, why are you so happy today", Zelo asked happily.

Jongup turns to face him with a jinks.

"Oh, he scared me a little, Zelo", said Jongup.

"I was asking why are you so happy today", said Zelo. 

"I happy that Youngjae and I are getting to know each other. Also He wants us to do it on this week. Probably this Friday", said Jongup.

"The date?" Zelo question.

"Yeah, remember what I told you", said Jongup.

"Oh, okay. I remember", said Zelo.

     The bus came and when they were about to enter the bus, Daehyun came running towards them. He was gasping for breathe when he got there. He finally catches his breathe when he went inside. He walk to where Zelo they were. Zelo seems surprise that Daehyun was here. He did not know why Daehyun came but anyways it's going to make Zelo happy. He was hanging on to the hanger. Luckly Daehyun has a stong grip. While leaning forward at Zelo, smiles at him. Zelo blushes with red cheeks. When they got to the stop near there school, they got off then went to a store before school starts. At the store, Zelo buy something for Daehyun and himself. Jongup buys something for himself and something special for Youngjae. Waiting on the line.

"Oppa, why did you come. Are you going to get in trouble by my appa", said Zelo with concern.

"Nope", said Daehyun.

"Then what is it", said Zelo.

As they were finisih buying the things, Zelo still want to know about it as they were walking back to the school.

"C'mon tell me Daehyun", said Zelo angrily. He pouts at him.

Daehyun looks at him and smiles then giggles.

"Okay, okay", said Daehyun. They sat down at the office to wait for their turn. "The reason why I came is because your abeoji told me to do something".

"What is it then", said Zelo.

"It's to be your body gaurd", said Daehyun.

"What? Why?", said Zelo. 

"For your  own safe gaurd, duh", said Daehyun. He turns in front.

Zelo just did not know how to react to this. When Zelo got a guest pass for Daehyun, they went to class together.  As usual in class, it was pretty boring. As soon as it ended, they went o go sat somewhere near there school's "magical" fountain. Zelo and Jongup pull out their lunch. Daehyun and Youngjae sit right across them. 

"So, lets eat", said Daehyun with a smile.

"Wait!", said Zelo. He pulls out a small box that has 4 slices of cheese cake. "I bought this because it's Daehyun's favorite". He smiles brightly. "Now we can eat". 

As they ate with joy and happiness, the students Kris Wu, Jonghyun, and Eunhyuk just looked at them from a far.

"Kris, what do you think of that cute boy over there", said Jonghyun.

"He's alright. And plus he is the one I been looking forwards to", Kris Wu calmly said.

"Why don't we go him?", said Eunhyuk.

"Not right now. Do it when the time is right. Lets wait for awhile", said Kris.

     As they finish eating, they threw away the trash. They walk past by Kris and them.

"Now", said Kirs.

Jonghyun and Eunhyuk grab Zelo. Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae look back quick. As they bring Zelo to Kris, Zelo was on his knees. Zelo looks up and stuggle to get up. 

"Stop stuggling", said Kris. He tells Eunhyuk and Jonghyun to back a little.

"What do you want Kris?", said Zelo.

"All I want is you", said Kris.

"Well that's not gonna happen", said Zelo.

"Well see about that", said Kris. 

As they stood there in the shade, Kris could handle Zelo by himself. Zelo doesn' want him the kiss him.

"Stop it, Kris", said Zelo. 

"Oh your not going anywhere", said Kris.

Zelo struggles and yells "OPPA! Protect me". He starts to cry a bit.

Daehyun comes in and knocks out Jonghyun and Eunhyuk with his mad skills. He then punches Kris from the back. Kris feels the pain. 

"AWWW... in ", said Kris. He turns around and swings at Daehyun.

Daehyun dodges it then punche him the face. Kris falls on the ground. Zelo runs behind Daehyun. 

"Is this bastard messing with you", said Daehyun.

Zelo nods.

"Oh so this is your protector. Seems  like this son of B...", Kris paused. 

     Kris swings at him but Daehyun dodges it quick. Zelo moves back a little further. Somehow he remembers something from his childhood and thought Daehyun sounds fimilar to him. He remembers that he, Daehyun protected him from a bully. But Zelo flashes back to see if he did see Daehyun as they where children. And that they promise each other to see each other in the future.  Back to the fighting, Zelo remembers who Daehyun was and the promise. He did not recognize him at first. Zelo stops moving.

"STOP. STOP IT", yelled Zelo.

Kris and Daehyun were grabbing each others collar and about to punch each other. They were bruised and bleeding a little. They look at Zelo. The let go of each other then walk away. Zelo drops on his legs and crys. Daehyun goes to comfort him.

"Zelo, what's they matter", said Daehyun.

Zelo faints onto Daehyuns arms. 

"Zelo... Zelo... ZELO..." Daehyun yelled. While he patted on his face.

He carries Zelo and rushes to the nurses office. Zelo memories of Daehyun came clear that he had met him somewhere before. When he met up with Jongup, he told Jongup to call an ambulance or it might be to late. As soon as the ambulance came to take Zelo away. A nurse ask Daehyun. 

"Excuse me are you, a friend of his", said the nurse.

Daehyun nodded.

"Is there anyone else", said the nurse.

Jongup raise his hand. 

"C'mon. Lets hurry", said the nurse.

They went in the ambulance then it went off. Inside, Daehyun was crying and Jongup feels bad inside. Jongup silently ask Daehyun something as they were going.

"Daehyun, why did you tell me to called the ambulance", said Jongup.

"I felt something is wrong with Zelo", said Daehyun in a sadden voice. 

"What's wrong with Zelo", said Jongup.

"I felt something... that's it" said Dahyun.

   As they hurried to the hospital, Jongup calls Zelo's parents. Daehyun cry when looked at Zelo and hold his hand tightly. His left touching his face. Daehyun did not won't to lose him.