A Sad Moment

It All Seems Real

   Later that day, they went to the park. Strolling around for hours until 1:00 pm. They soon went to a cafe but stumble upon a singer. A few crowd were around him and giving him money. He sang so good that it caught their intetion of getting into the crowd. He was quite handsome and good looking.

"Omo... he's quite handsome", said a college student.

As the guy finishes singing, the crowd left. Only Daehyun and Zelo were still there. The guy finishes cleaning up and puts his guitar away. Zelo walks up to him. The guy looks up at him.

"Do I know you from somewhere?", ask Roy (as in Roy Kim).

"Hyung, it's me. Your little brother", said Zelo sobbing.

"Zelo, no wonder you look familiar", said Roy.

"Hyung...", Zelo hugs him. "It's been a long time".

"I know. How's mom and dad?", said Roy.

"There doing good and the restaurant also", said Zelo as he stops crying.

"That's good", said Roy. He looks at Daehyun. "Who's that guy?".

Zelo turns.

"He's my fiance", said Zelo.

"Your fiance?", said Roy.

"Ye, hyung", Zelo answer.

"He's quite the guy", Roy patted on his back. "Well, I'll be going to visit mom and dad". 

He walks away and waves goodbye.

"Bye, hyung", Zelo waving goodbye.

    Daehyun and Zelo continue on to the cafe and have the usual. After that, they left home. When they got there, Roy was standing there doing nothing. 

"Hyung, why don't we go upstairs", said Zelo.

Roy sobs and cries. Zelo goes to him.

"Hyung...", said Zelo.

"I... just can't", said Roy.

"Can't what", Zelo answer.

"Will I be able to face them again", said Roy.

"Yes you can. Don't let fear conquer you", said Zelo.

"Okay... Lets go", Roy stops the sadness.

They all went upstairs and when they got up there. Himchan washing the dishes and Yongguk reading newpaper. A sudden silent came in between them. They stop and look.

"Annyeong, abeoji and eomeoni", Roy with his head down.

Himchan turns off the faust and takes off his gloves. Then he runs to him. Himchan embraces him and cries.

"Eomeoni", Roy sobs.

"My Roy is back", Himchan all sadden.

Yongguk close the newpaper and walks to him. He patted his shoulder.

"Luckily I told that Zelo has an older brother", said Yongguk.

"Abeoji...", said Roy.

They group hug and Zelo cries with happiness. Later that night, they had dinner and enjoy some laughs. Himchan and Yongguk went to sleep first. Daehyun was in Zelo's bedroom. Roy and Zelo having a talk.

"Zelo, I'm sorry that I was there for you. I wasn't the perfect older brother", said Roy.

"Hyung", Zelo turns his head to Roy.

Inside Zelo's bedroom, Daehyun balls up next behind the door.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do what a older brother could do", Roy starts to cry.

"Hyung... It's ok. I learn even you weren't with me", said Zelo as he begins to cry soflty.

"Zelo, the reason why I left 6 years ago", Roy sobs. "It's because I was this foolish young arrogant brat who had better things. I want to be a star".

"Hyung... I know. I was with umma and appa on a camping trip. When we got back, you weren't there", said Zelo.

"I'm sorry, I ran off without telling you guys", Roy embraces Zelo. "I'm sorry, Zelo. I couldn't be there with you to the fullest". 

   Embracing each other with sadness and relief. Daehyun behind the door heard the converstation and tears came down his eyes. Daehyun sniffles and stands up to go to sleep. He also had a very similar problem but his brother is dead. And Zelo's brother is not. Zelo came in and see's Daehyun on the bed. Zelo went to sleep. The next morning, Zelo does his usual routine but his brother, Roy, cooks up breakfast. Roy puts a bowl of rice on the table.

"Morning, Zelo", said Roy.

Zelo smiles and goes into the bathroom.

After 20 mins. later, Roy went to go wake up his parents. Zelo went to go change and come back out to eat with them. Daehyun later wakes up and walks to the door. He peeks and smiles at them. Zelo looks.

"Oppa", said Zelo.

Daehyun just smile and laughed. He went to go wash up then went to to sit next to Zelo. Later on that day, Zelo and Daehyun decided to go stroll arond in the mall. They first went on the merry-go-round and sitting next to each other. While sitting, Zelo put his head on Daehyun's head.

"Oppa, I want to ask you something", said Zelo depressingly.

"Ye, Zelo. Go on ahead and ask me", said Daehyun.

"Daehyun-Oppa, do you... I just want to know that... oh nevermind", as Zelo lifts his head.

"Zelo, I know that you are going to miss me when I'm gone", said Daehyun.

"Oppa, Did you like me when you first saw me", said Zelo. "It's so sudden... when we met".

"Zelo I'm going to tell you why", said Daehyun.

"Ye", said Zelo.

Later they got off and went a cafe. They talk about for like an hour or so. Zelo was happy and giggled about it. But he knew that his heart felt this sort of sadness. Daehyun and Zelo went to see a movie then later sat at a big foutain. They were holding hands and watching the night sky together. 

"There's no stars, oppa", said Zelo.

"I know", said Daehyun. "Only the bright beautiful full moon".

"Yeah", said Zelo happily.

Daehyun looks at him and smiles. Daehyun put his right hand on Zelo's face. Zelo turns to see him. Daehyun moves his closer towards his lips. He stops for a moment.

"Zelo, Saranghaeyo", Daehyun said indistinctively.

Daehyun kisses him on the lips. And later they went home.

    When they got there, Roy had a one on one talk with his dad. It wasn't serious or anything. It was about why he ran away and did not tell his parents. First was yelling then comes the apology.

"Abeoji!!", Roy yell.

"Why did... why did you...", YongGuk could not finish his sentence.

"Abeoji", Roy starts to cry.

"Roy... You know that your mom and I have been looking for", yell YongGuk sadly. "You made our hearts sadden.  It really hurt me the most you know that".

"Abeoji...", Roy said softly. "I'm sorry that I was a arrogant son of yours. Young and stupid at the time". 

Roy and his abeoji cried so much. Zelo and Daehyun passes by then went upstairs.

"I'm sorry that it made you guys sad and that it hurted you guys", Roy sobbing.

YongGuk hugs his son.

"Abeoji... I'm sorry...  I'm sorry", Roy still sobbing.

Upstairs, Zelo see's his umma crying.

"Umma...", Zelo say it softly.

"Zelo come here", said Himchan.

Zelo walks to his mom then Himchan hugs him.

"Umma, was it that you talk to Roy-hyung first", said Zelo.

"Ye, my baby Zelo", said Himchan sobbing.

"Umma, stop crying. You're going to make me cry", said Zelo.

It was sad and painful for Zelo to see his mom cry so much. Later on they went to sleep. Daehyun turns to face Zelo. He hears him crying softly and also felt his hurt cry.

"Zelo...", said Daehyun.

He did not answer.

"Zelo... is it because you could not bare to see yor parents cry so much", said Daehyun softly.

Zelo turns his body. Daehyun seeing so much tears coming from his eyes. It also made Daehyun's heart ache. He know that Zelo's heart ache but so much. Daehyun start to tear too. 

"Zelo...", Daehyun said softly.

"Ye... Daehyun. I can't bare it", said Zelo sobbing.

Daehyun holds him then Zelo puts his head on inside his chest.

"Zelo, stop crying... you're making me cry", daehyun muffled.

That night was a sad night for both of them. The Full moon shining on them. Sooner or later Zelo is going to feel so much sadness than this one.