Finishing the Book

It All Seems Real

     Jongup saw Daehyun and Zelo hugging each other with great happiness. He suddenly drops the bags and ran to Zelo. Daehyun and Zelo saw him coming. Jongup hug Zelo tightly and cried.

"Zelo, I thought you were going to be dead", cried Jongup.

"It's okay, Jongup", said Zelo and patted his back.

Daehyun went to go grab the bags and took them. Then set them aside where the window is.

"You were like a brother to me", Jongup cried again. He backs up and wipe his tears. "How did you... Just how do you survive in the condition your are in".

Zelo smiles and thought of it.

"Lets just say it's hope", Zelo smiles at Daehyun.

That time Zelo remember what Daehyun said to him. As soon as Zelo's parents came, they were so happy that their son is okay especially Himchan. Himchan hugs his son tightly with an aching heart.

"Oh my god. My baby, mommy was so worried about you. Oh my god, my baby", Himchan cried so much. 

Yongguk just was proud that Zelo was okay. And he teared up with happiness. Himchan lets go and sits on a chair next to Zelo.

"Mommy will always love you and be supporting you, my Zelo", said Himchan.

"I'm glad that you're okay, my son", said Yongguk.

"Ye, abeoji. Abeoji, can we go get some cherry tomato's", said Zelo happily.

"Maybe later, my son", said Yongguk.

    As they were getting ready to leave, Jongup notices something on Zelo's marriage fingure. Yongguk, Himchan, and Daehyun were at the exit, but Daehyun looks at both of them.

"Daehyun, what are you looking at", said Himchan.

"Oh no, go on ahead of me. I'll stay and help Zelo", said Daehyun.

"Okay we'll be back when things are done", said Himchan.

They left and Daehyun looks at Zelo to see what happens.

"Why did you stop, Jongup", said Zelo.

"Where did you get that ring from", said Jong with curiosity.

"Oh, Daehyun propose to me", said Zelo.

"Pro... Propose. To you...", said Jongup.

"Ye, why. is there a problem", said Zelo.

"No. I'm so glad for you, I'm so jealous of you", said Jongup happily.

"Thank you Jongup", said Zelo. He smiles.

"C'mon, lets go to your parents", said Jongup.

Jongup helps him to the waiting room. Jongup stops where Daehyun is.

"Oh, Daehyun... you're still here. Why aren't you heading out yet?", said Jongup.

"I'll take care of Zelo. You go wait with his parents", said Daehyun.

"Ye, I'll go. Here.", said Jongup. He passes Zelo to him.

Daehyun crouches and looks at the front.

"Come on. I'll give you a piggy back ride", said Daehyun.

"But...", Zelo was cut off from Daehyun.

"Just hurry. Get on", said Daehyun.

Zelo walks towards him and grabs on to him tightly.

"Op, okay here we go", Daehyun as he gets.

While gettingup, Zelo was bit scare at first.

"Oppa, be careful. I don't want to be drop", Zelo whine.

"Okay, we are going", Daehyun as he starts to walk.

     While piggy back riding Zelo, Daehyun stops at the waiting. He goes to find a seat to settle downn Zelo. He finds near a seat artificial plant. Daehyun carefully sets down Zelo on the seat. 

"Okay, here I go", as Daehyun carefully sets him down.

He lets go of him. Daehyun turns to face him then smiles. Zelo was happy too because Daehyun made him happy. Daehyun sits down next to him. 

"So, when are you going to finish your book", Daehyun curiously.

"Umm... I don't know. I still need time to think", said Zelo.

Yongguk and Himchan come back after an hour. 

"Umma, Appa. What took you so long", said Zelo.

"Umm...", Himchan and Yongguk feel embarrassed and akward.

"Umma, Appa! What took you so long?", yelled Zelo.

"Well, we have a mommy and daddy time", said Himchan. He feels a bit akward.

"Yeah, we had a mommy and daddy time...", said Yongguk.

"About what", wonder Zelo.

"We were just talking about stuff and about how to set up your friends date", said Yongguk.

"Yeah. Nothing else", said Himchan.

"You guys did a quickie didn't you", said Zelo. 

"Wh... Where did you learn does stuff? Hmm. Mister", Himchan angrily.

"Friends", Zelo didn't not want to talk and was scared.

"Well, you better not say that again, you hear", Himchan strictly.

"Honey lets go pay the bills", Yongguk patted on Himchan's shoulder.

"Okay", Himchan calmly said.

They went to go pay the bills. Zelo wonder where is Jongup.

"Where is Jongup?", Zelo turns his head towards Daehyun.

"How should I know?", said Daehyun

"Oh well", shrugged Zelo.

   They left the hospital and there were no where about Jongup. While still on the road, Zelo wonder where his friend go to.

"Umma. Where did Jongup go", said Zelo.

"Oh, Jongup. As we were finishing putting the stuff in the car... Some car came by..." Himchan tries to think.

"And what happens next", said Zelo.

They stop at a red light.

"Well, it looks like a young fella about a year older than you", said Himchan. 

"Who is he?", said Zelo.

"Well, it looks like he just came from volley-ball practice", said Himchan.

The light went green.

     As they got there, they saw Jongup with Youngjae kissing in front of the restaurant. Yongguk parks the car garage. They got out and went inside. Yongguk and Himchan went upstairs first. Daehyun and Zelo went to the front. Zelo poking on the window. They shudder and look at them.

"You scare me, Zelo", said Jongup.

"Oh it's you 2", said Youngjae.

Daehyun and Zelo smile.

"How about you 2 stay for the night till tomorrow", Zelo happily.

Upstairs, Zelo prepares where Youngjae and Jongup will sleep.

"Okay here is where you guys be sleeping" as Zelo unfolds the comfy mat. "Lets go to sleep then".

Everyone went to sleep except Daehyun and Zelo.

"Still on the first chapter", said Daehyun quietly as he was massaging his shoulders.

"Yep", whisper Zelo.

"I'll be going to sleep first", as Daehyun softly walk to his mat.

"Okay" said Zelo quietly. He starts to write down his first words.

After a long break, they went to school and it was the finals. It was June 7 that day, school was finally over. 2 1/2 months of break.  Zelo and Jongup decide to go with there boyfriends to somewhere. They will meet at Zelo's place. Zelo got stuff for going camping with them. He looks upstairs.

"Daehyun-oppa, seodulleo(hurry)", said Zelo.

Daehyun coming down with his stuff and the tent they bought. As he was coming down, Zelo was looking out the window then turns his head towards him. Daehyun came down with the stuff. Zelo didn't react on how Daehyun dress.

"He looks so manly", whisper Zelo.

Daehyun looks at him.

"You say something", said Daehyun.

"Oh, it's nothing. Lets just hurry and go", said Zelo.

They got everything they needed. Youngjae's car came in front of the restuant.

"Gaja", said Zelo as he was strolling his stuff.

They went and put  the stuff in the trunk. It was almost pack but some stuff were in the back seat.  They drove off to a spot where Youngjae knows. While driving, Zelo looks out the door by the passing buildings. Daehyun looks at him and smiles. Zelo turns to look at him. They smile at each other.

"You finish writing your first chapter", said Daehyun softly.

Zelo nods yes but Daehyun does not know what's it about. Only Zelo knows the first chapter.