Leaving

It All Seems Real

  (Music Optional. But it kind of goes with it though ^^)

     The end of summer was draws near and last of seeing Daehyun. Zelo woke up first before Daehyun. After doing so much to enjoy there last moments together. Daehyun and Zelo went to Itaewon to go eat over there. Zelo was worried and sad about Daehyun leaving. He could never want him to go. Zelo did not want to say anything at all. While eating, Daehyun say something to Zelo.

"Zelo, When we get married in secret... I will disappear at midnight", Daehyun softly while holding Zelo's hand aside the table.

Zelo did not say anything back. He stood silently while finishing his meal. They then went to go see a movie then later to go sit at the foutain. 

"Oppa...", Zelo crying softly.

"Zelo, there's nothing I can do to make me stay with you", said Zelo.

"Oppa, you seem to be a person to make me the most happiest", said Zelo.

"Yeah", Daehyun sigh.

They both turn toward each other. Turning their heads.

"This is our kiss that will make our hearts filled with something amazing but this is not the last kiss", said Daehyun.

They french kiss each other. Tomorrow was the final day, the day Daehyun leaves Zelo. Enjoing their last fun moments together. But Zelo's heart was starting to grow sad. He could not just see him leave just yet. The first thing they did was to go horse riding together. Second was to go wear traditonal wedding clothes. Third was to eat at a restaurant. Fourth, they soon went to go the zoo. Fivth and the last, was to kiss under the meteor showers during their secret wedding. Daehyun seems to know what Zelo is feeling so far. They soon went to go see Jongup and Youngjae. 

"Jongup, me and Daehyun are going to have a secret wedding. And I want you guys to be there", said Zelo.

"Why? Just the four of us?", said Jongup.

He just nodded and did not say yes. Somewhere downstairs, Daehyun telling Youngjae the same thing. They all talk about it at the kitchen. And agreed to Daehyun and Zelo's idea. They will not tell anyone about except themselves. All of them went to the Place while all dress up. Zelo comes out dress in a white wedding dress. It had a veil that has rose patterns on it. He was wearing a short dress instead of a long one.  Zelo looks up into the skies. He see the cresent almost touch the top of the peach tree. He begans to cry. He reach where Daehyun is at. Zelo faces him and Daehyun lifts up his chin.

"Time to get marry", he softly say.

Zelo wipes his tears.

"Lets just skip to the last part", said Zelo.

"Ye", said Daehyun.

"Say your vows", Youngjae spoke.

Daehyun and Zelo exchange the rings.

"Zelo, will you be be my sweet lovely husband/wife", said Daehyhun

"I do. Daehyun Will you be my handsome loving husband till the end", Zelo sobbing.

"I do. Now we may kiss each other", Daehyun replied.

They kiss then the meteor shower happens. Midnight strikes and the moon is hanging on the peach tree. Zelo begins to cry with heavy rain like tears. 

"Zelo... My sweet cherry tomato loving person", Daehyun sadly say. 

"Oppa, don't go yet... don't go", Zelo crying.

"Goodbye my love. I will see you from above", said Daehyun disappearing into the night skies.

"Oppa...", Zelo crying and on his knees.

He soon disappear then into specks of shining dust. All that was left was a white and blue feather floating down towards Zelo. Zelo reaches for it and grabs it. He looks at it.

"Daehyun...", Zelo's hands shaking.

He holds the feather with a grip but was still filled with the sadness & sorrows. His eye make-up was running down his face. Jongup goes to him.

"Zelo, it's time to go now", said Jongup.

"Jongp, will I ever fine someone like him again", Zelo sadly say.

"Of course. Now lets go home now", Jongup reply back.

They soon went back to Zelo's place to drop him off. Zelo heads towards the door. Jongup and Youngjae heads start to hurt but was temporarily. 

"Jongup", said Zelo.

He looks at him.

"Nothing. It's nothing", said Jongup.

They soon left. Zelo went upstairs then into his bedroom.

"Daehyun...", Zelo staring at the feather while crying.

Zelo's thoughts of Daehyun and their joyful moments together made him realize on how he mad him happy. He stops crying and sniffles. 

"Daehyun, I wish my promise came true", Zelo quiet said.