Time's Almost Up

It All Seems Real

   On the next day, Zelo will rememeber they cried together in bed. That morning seem alright and fine. Quite calm morning, Daehyun had nothing to do and so does Zelo. Everybody was doing almost nothing today, exactly. So bored, that Daehyun took Zelo's hand. They head out downstairs then outside the door.

"Daehyun-Oppa... were are we going", said Zelo.

Daehyun sigh and took a deep breathe.

"Zelo, I want to tell you something... but it's not the time right now", said Daehyun cluthching his right tigther.

"Daehyun...", said Zelo.

Daehyun lets go of his left hand.

"Daehyun... is there anything wrong", said Zelo concerningly.

Daehyun turns around. Zelo see's him start to fade.

"It's almost here, the day is about to come", said Daehyun holding Zelo's hands.

"Oppa... Oppa...", Zelo sadly then hugs him tightly.

"I know Zelo", said Daehyun.

Soon they went to stroll around by themself. They come by a street vendor and saw two stuff bunnies. Zelo picks them up.

"Ahjuuma, how much", said Zelo.

"Oh that will be 12 wons sir", said the Ahjuuma.

Zelo hands her the 12 wons. Daehyun and Zelo walk away. They went to do couple stuff like matching clothes, sharing a drink, and etc. They were having a good time and sharing their final moments.

   Later they went visit Zelo's grandparents grave. When they got there, his parents were there first. Himchan looks at his son.

"Umma...", said Zelo.

"Zelo, we just came to visit", said Himchan.

"I know...", said Zelo.

Zelo walks to his father and bend his feet. Yongguk put his hand on his shoulder.

"Son, say something to your graparents, okay", Yongguk sobbing.

"Where's Roy?", said Zelo.

"He'll come", said Yongguk.

Roy comes out of the taxi. He walks pass Daehyun and his mother. 

"Abeoji,...", said Roy softly.

YongGuk pats him on the back. Roy goes to his little brother.

"Grandmother and grandfather... I met someone that made me happy", said Zelo.

Roy comes to next to Zelo. Zelo turns his head.

"Hyung...", Zelo softly said.

"Zelo you can go now. It's time for me to talk since I haven't been here for a long time", sadi Roy.

Zelo leaves and goes next to Daehyun. Back to Roy.

"Grandmother and grandfather. It's been a long time since I was here", Roy takes a moment of silence. "Grandmother you were always the nicest person I'll ever met. Grandfather you were always the wisest out of the family".

Himchan and YongGuk were the first ones to leave. Daehyun and Zelo stay behind.

"Oppa, should leave without him", said Zelo.

"Zelo, I think he's old enough to come back", said Daehyun.

"Oh", said Zelo. "Hyung, we'll be going!".

Roy turns his head.

"Go On, I'll be returning home", shouted Roy.

Daehyun and Zelo went back home during night time. While returning, some woman was there standing near the door.

"Who are you?", said Daehyun.

The strange woman turns around and takes off his hat.

"Noona...", Daehyun thougted.

It was his older sister.

"Hey have you seen this person", Daehyun's noona showing the picture. "He's my little brother". 

Daehyun remember what his hyung said.

"Remember that whenever you meet mom, dad , or  sister. They won't recognize you, remember that", said Donghae.

Daehyun remembers and Zelo shakes his arm.

"Oppa, who is she?", said Zelo.

He did not answer back. No answer was given to Daehyun's noona.

"Oh, I guess there will be no answer. I just want to tell him that his big sister has come back from the States", Daehyun's noona softly. 

She left but Daehyun knew he could not say his name. 

   Later that night, Zelo  and Daehyun were sleeping but Zelo was thinking of Daehyun leaving him. He could not stand to watch him leave at all. When morning was coming, Zelo did every thing with Daehyun like taking a shower together, brushing their teeth, wearing matching clothes, and so on. Daehyun and Zelo went out to go buy some ingredients for the restaurant. After that, they drop off the ingredients at the restaurant then went to go have fun together. They meet up Jongup and Youngjae to go to an amusement park. 

"So you guys ready to have fun at the amusement park", said Youngjae.

Jongup looks at his tummy.

"Baby, mommy is going to you proud and happy. So will daddy", Jongup softly.

The car stops at a red light. Youngjae smiles at Jongup.

The light went green again. Zelo staring up into the heavens and thinking. Daehyun looks at him and put his hand on Zelo's back. Zelo looks then back to staring out the window. When they got there, Youngjae and Jongup went first before Zelo and Daehyun.

"Oppa, I don't want you to leave yet not yet", said Zelo.

Daehyun stops walking and turns around while still holding his hand.

"Zelo, I know that already. I know that you are going to be sad when I'm gone", Daehyun in a depressing voice. "I will always love you no matter what, okay".

Daehyun turns around and they start walking again. They play games and went on rides except Jongup. The day was cool and calm. They were having so much fun at the amusement park. They soon went on the merry-go-round then relax on the ferris wheel. The sun comes down and the soon got in line for the ferris wheel. Youngjae and Jongup went on their own. Then it was soon Zelo their turn. It went up and up. Zelo puts his head against Daehyun's  shoulder. The ferris wheel was going smoothly and calmly. 

"Daehyun-oppa, will you promise me that we will meet again somewhere in the future", Zelo softly.

Daehyun turns his head and lean on Zelo.

"I will... I will Zelo. Sometimes love can not last forever", said Daehyun. He then kisses him on the head.

Soon they were at the top and it stop for awhile. Zelo and Daehyun stare out and then fireworks were into the skies. A shooting star comes by and Zelo was the  only one who saw it. Zelo closes his eyes and made a wish. He wish for that promise to come true. 

"Zelo...", Daehyun softly.

He was somewhat fading but went back to normal. They went to go sleep over at Jongup's house. 

"Okay guys, lets have a great night time", said Jongup. He looks happily at his stomach. "My son, YoungJa, mommy and daddy will be here to support you in anyways possible".

    Zelo and Daehyun went to go sit on the sofa's. Youngjae closes the door and walks to Jongup. He gets on his knees and put his face near Jongup's stomach.

"Daddy is here my son. Daddy will make you a strong person and make you fear nothing", Youngjae softly.

They soon went to sleep. Zelo and Daehyun were sleeping in their own room. The lights were on.

"Zelo, I want you to see you to be happy even without me", said Daehyun while relaxing on the bed.

Zelo finally changes into his sleepwear which was just his underwear. Zelo goes on the bed next to Daehyun. Daehyun moves closer to him. 

"Zelo it's almost here. The end of summer", said Zelo.

Zelo does not say anything.

"I want you to be happy. So try your best to do what's right", said Daehyun.

They both soon turn off the lights. Zelo cries without a sound. Time was not on Zelo's side now but only sadness was in his heart. Hoping for the promise to come truth and hoping that they will meet again.