Zelo, I'll Make You Happy Again

It All Seems Real

    The ambulance came and quickly grab both of them. The ambulance went fast as it could to the hospital. When they got, Zelo stay behind as Daehyun went into the emergency room. Zelo covering his mouth with tears coming down. Zelo want to let his parents and friends to notice that Daehyun was in big trouble. Yongguk and Himchan came first but Jongup and Youngjae will come tomorrow. Himchan comforting Zelo.

"Zelo, it's all right... it's all right. Mommy and Daddy got your back", Himchan embracing him.

Yongguk to see his son cry so much hurts him too. Tomorrow, Doctor Joongki came to meet them. He sat on his big comfy chair. Joongki puts up the x-rays

"You guys see here... his heart is fine but we discover that his heart just little weaker", Joongki as he turns around.

"What do you mean", said Zelo.

"I'm afraid that it's just the same as yours but this is a bit of a slow one", said Doctor Joongki.

"Don't worry, Zelo. It's not a big problem", Himchan said it softly to Zelo.

"Okay, he'll be fine and be out within just a few days", as Joongki look at his watch.

The Bang Family went outside and waited tell a nurse came to tell them. After a hours later, Jongup and Youngjae came. Hours gone by and still no nurse. 3 pm, finally, a nurse came out of the emergency room. She walks to them.

"You guys can come in but two people at a time", said the nurse.

"Jonup want to come with me" said Zelo.

"Yeah", said Jongup trying to get up but the nurse help him.

   Once there in, they sit on comfy chairs. Zelo cries over Daehyun's body. Daehyun eyes open but he move his hand slowly on Zelo's back. He rub his smoothly.

"Don't cry Zelo... Don't cry", Daehyun saying it in a voice that can be barely heard.

Jonup looks.

"Zelo look... Look", Jongup pionting at Daehyun.

Zelo looks at his face then puts his head on his chest while holding his right arm. 

"Zelo... Zelo... come here", Daehyun spoke a little bit louder.

"Oppa... saranghaeyo", Zelo muffling.

"Zelo just come here", said Daehyun.

Zelo lifts his body and moves towards his head.

"Daehyun... Opp what is it that...", Zelo gets cut off by Daehyun.

"But your head closer to me", said Daehyun.

Zelo does as he said. Daehyun kiss him on the lips lightly. Daehyun head falls on the pillow.

"I'll be out soon, so don't worry", Daehyun patting on Zelo's head.

Jongup and Zelo went out the door.

Zelo, you... no, we both made each other happy", Daehyun thought to himself and smile. Those few days past and Daehyun got out. They went back to the restuarant and celebrate. Daehyun and the others being all happy until Zelo came down wearing a blue dress with a bowtie on his head. He looking all shy and pink.

"Omo, look who's here, You look so pretty in that dress", said Himchan. He goes to him. "Come on honey, lets have some fun".

Daehyun turns around seeing Zelo so pretty in the dress. He was awed and amaze to see this. Daehyun broke out with a smile.

"Aww.. come on, my baby, you look great in it. Don't need to be shy", said Himchan.

"Umma, you're embrassing me", Zelo holding the bottom of his dress.

Daehyun walks to him. Himchan walks away. Daehyun puts his drink aside and gives Zelo and hand.

"Would you like to dance with me, my pretty boy", Daehyun smiling.

Zelo looks up at him and gives him his hand.

"Shall we dance now", said Daehyun like a gentleman.

They move into an empty spot of the restaurant and starts dancing ballroom style. Jongup and Youngjae sitting together and embracing each other.

"Youngjae, I like our first date and romance..." said Jonugp.

"Ye, it was our best before we "did it" again", said Yonugjae.

   A flashback starts back before Jongup notice he was even pregnant with Youngjae baby. It was the day of their date, Yongguk has just finish setting up the place. Jongup waiting for Youngjae to come and waiting for him at the door.

"Where is he? He's is gonna be late... It's already 7" Jongup mindlessly tapping his watch.

A cars comes and parks next to the the restaurant. Youngjae comes out of the driver seat. Youngjae wearing such fine clothes. Jongup stops tapping his watch and see's Youngjaewith awed. Youngjae bows like asir. Jongup drops his arms. Youngjae walks to him.

"Youngjae... you look so handsome in that suit", Jongup thought to himself.

When Youngjae reaches him, he takes Jongup's hand and kisses it.

"Well, shall we", said Youngjae.

Jongup nods and both went in. Up on the roof under the small white gazebo, Youngjae and Jongup enjoying their meal in one peace. Smiling at each, sharing food, and having loads of fun. After finishing their meals, they have a nice talk.

"Youngjae, when are you going to be a super star athlete", Jongup giggled.

"Well... soon enough", Youngjae chuckled.

Jongup looking at his glass of wine.

"Youngjae lets have a kid", said Jongup.

Youngjae spew out some of his wine and choked a little.

"What..." Youngjae gagging.

"Oh you know, lets have a kid...", said Jongup.

Youngjae finally clears his throat.

"Having a kid... Why so sudden?", Youngjae wonder.

"Because I want to be a great mommy", said Jongup.

"But your a guy, you can't be a mommy", Youngjae cleaning his shirt.

"Yea... I can be a mommy. I'll make a great U... mma", said Jongup and he fell asleep on the table.

Youngjae went to help him. Youngjae carries him on the shoulder.

"You drank too much. I'm going to drop you off at your house", said Youngjae.

    Later that night, Youngjae drop him off on his bed. Since Jongup lives by himself since his parents and grand parents are deceased. So he is from an old money family. He loves to be himself all the time until he met Zelo. They became bestfriends ever since then. Youngjae sitting and stare at Jongup being so sleepy. Jongup woke up to go use the restroom. Youngjae was surprise that he still have some energy to go use the restroom. After using the restroom, Jongup flops on the bed.

"So tired and sleepy", Jongup curled up next to Youngjae.

"Who told you to drink so much?", said Youngjae.

"Youngjae, lets make a baby", said Jongup.

"if you say so to make you happy", said Youngjae.

  At the "dance floor", Daehyun and Zelo both look so lovely. 

"Daehyun-oppa...", Zelo thught to himself. 

Daehyun smiles at him.

"Zelo, why are you so beautiful right in front of me", Daehyun thought.

"Daehyun, when are we getting married", Zelo ask Daehyun.

"How about secretly at the end of summer?", Daehyun answer.

"Well... Okay", Zelo puts his head on Daehyun's chest and cried softly.

 The next day was a great day to go to the beach. They pack stuff and went to the beach on a hot day. When they got there, the beach was pack but not as pack. They settle somewhere to the left. Daddy Yongguk sets the umbrella. Himchan and Yongguk went back to get some more stuff. Youngjae and Jongup settle next to them. Yongguk and Himchan came back with the rest of the stuff. Daehyun waiting for Zelo in the changing rooms.

"Zelo, hurry up and lets go swimming", said Daehyun.

"I don't wanna....", Zelo stubbornly.

"Come on, you'll look great the new swimsuit I bought you", said Daehyun against the door.

"No, I look fat in it", said Zelo.

"No you won't", said Daehyun.

"I don't wanna get out. I look fat", whine Zelo.

"Come on out or you will not be getting any more cherry tomatoes", said Daehyun as he backs away from the door.

Zelo comes out slowly. Daehyun stares at him. On the moment he looked at Zelo, both of his nostrils bleed.

"Oh. My. God.", said Daehyun.

"What is it? Do I looks fat", said Zelo.

"Nope... you look hot in it", yell Daehyun.

Zelo went pink and scratches the back of his forehead.

   Daehyun and Zelo went back to their spot. Himchan relaxing and when he saw his son wearing the swimsuit Daehyun bought. Himchan was amaze and took off his sunglasses.

"Omo. Zelo you look so pretty in it", said Himchan.

"Umma...", Zelo blushes with embrassment.

"I know right", said Daehyun.

"You guys go have fun while we relax here", said Himchan.

Youngjae comes back with two drinks. He sits next Jongup.

"Here dearest" Youngjae hands him the bottle of water.

"Thank you, sweetie pie", said Jongup as he grabs and opens it.

Jongup and Youngjae took a sip of their drinks. Then they close it with the caps. Yuongjae turns to face Jongup and puts his head near Jongup's stomach. 

"Daddy and mommy are going to be so proud of you, Young-Ja", Youngjae smiles then kisses it.

"Of course we are going to be so proud of Young-Ja", said Jongup.

Some girls passes by them and suddenly when they saw Jongup. They were so spazzing about Youngjae and Jongup. They were old friends of Jongup since elementary through junior high. 

"Omo, is that Jongup", said Eun Song.

"Of course it is, dummy", said Zinger.

Jongup looks at them and was surprise to see his old friends.

"Omo... well, if it isn't my old friends, Zinger and Ji-Eun Song", said Jongup.

"Are you prego with this handsome guy", Eun Song pointing and Youngjae..

Jongup nods.

"OMG. I always wanted to feel guys pregnant stomach", said Eun Song.

"Go ahead and feel it", said Jongup.

   After feeling his stomach, they left with goodbyes. At the waters, Daehyun went in first and Zelo just the shore.

"Zelo, just come on in with me. Are you afraid", said Daehyun.

"No... it's just cold", Zelo pouting.

Daehyun goes back to go get Zelo. 

"Come on now, it won't be cold if with we hug each other", Daehyun's hand on Zelo's face.

Daehyun kisses Zelo on the lips.

"Okay", said Zelo as they both went into the waters.

About to the waist, Zelo and Daehyun hugging to keep each other warm.

"See... it's not so bad is it", Daehyun's hands on Zelo's face.

"Nope, because you are with me", said Zelo.

"You're right. I love you Zelo", said Daehyun.

They french kiss each other. Then Daehyun wanted to say something to.

"Zelo...", Daehyun pressin on to Zelo's head.

"Ye, oppa", said Zelo.

"Zelo, I want to keep you happy as always", said Daehyun.

Zelo says nothing because he made his heart feel so warm. They went back to french kissing again.