Oppa, Stay With Me

It All Seems Real

   Daehyun making Zelo sadden. Zelo suddenly stops crying and looks up.

"Oppa, I... I...", Zelo puts his face back into Daehyun's chest.

"Zelo, I still have time but by the end of summer... I'll be going", Daehyun comfortly patting huim on the back.

A silence grew between them. At the restaurant, Jongup and Youngjae went inside. Himchan looks up and see's them. He look at Jongup... and at that moment Himchan notice that Jongup has big stomach. 

"Jongup...", said Himchan.

Jongup looks at Himchan.

"Come sit over here", Himchan making a hand gesture.

They went over to Himchan. Youngjae pulls the chair for Jongup then he sits. Youngjae sits next to him. 

"What is it, Mrs. Bang", Jongup puts his arms on the table.

"Are you pregnant with his baby", Himchan quietly talking to Jongup.

"Of course, Mrs. Bang. I am pregnant with Youngjae's baby", said Jongup happily.

"Can I feel it", chuckle Himchan.

"Yeah", Jongup lifts up his shirt.

Himchan goes next to Jongup. He gets up and puts his hand on his stomach.

"This child is really grow", Himchan standing up.

Jongup puts down his shirt. 

"I know, still, we don't know it's gender is yet", Jongup softly say.

"Pfft... don't worry. I have a feeling that it's going to be a boy. It's just like when I have Zelo in my stomach', said Himchan.

   They sun was almost setting. Daehyun and Zelo went to a cafe just to "chill". Inside, Daehyun waiting in line to order somthing. Zelo looks at the window with his palm beneth his chin. Daehyun looks back at him and smiles. 

"Oppa... I still need you", Zelo thought to himself.

Daehyun comes back with ice-cream

"Here. Your strawberry ice-cream", Daehyun handing him the cone while his cheesecake flavor ice-cream.

Zelo grabs it and starts to then back to the window. Daehyun sits on the opposite side of Zelo. Daehyun stops eating his ice-cream then stares at Zelo the ice-cream. Daehyun daze off to his own little world. Daehyun drool and nose bleed a little. Zelo turns his head seeing Daehyun like he was hypnotize or something.

"Daehyun... Daeyhyun...", Zelo waving at his face then hands him a napkin. "DAEHYUN".

Daehyun wakes up and quickly grabs the napkin to wipe himself.

"Zelo what were you thinking and looking at???", questioned Zelo.

Daehyun snaps out of it and slaps himself a couple of times.

"Okay, okay... I'm all good, all good", Daehyun smoothly rubbing his face.

They finish their ice-cream and went home. It was getting dark already but they got their in time. The restaurant lights were still on. Zelo looks around.

"Umma... Appa... Where are you guys", Zelo wonder then shrug.

"Lets go upstairs. Probably their up there", Daehyun grabs his hand.

"Wait. I need to close the door first", said Zelo.

"Okay, lets hurry", said Daehyun.

   After locking the doors, they sat down and relax on the couch. They suddenly heard a and thump sound.

"Hmm... what the hell was that?", Daehyun wonder.

"I don't know... It's coming from my parents bedroom", said Zelo.

They go close to the door and put their ears on it. 

"Oh my god, Yongguk your so good", Himchan saying that from inside the room.

"Oh yeah. oh f*** yeah", said Yongguk.

Daehyun and Zelo were like moving back awkardly. 

"Okay...", both of them said it awkardly.

They dash back to the couches and did not talk about what just happen. Now everything became quiet and went to sleep. The next day, was just another boring day, but Jongup's baby shower is in July. 

"What to do?", Daehyun moping.

"I don't know... why don't we go visit Jongup", said Zelo.

"Why?", said Daehyun.

"Because I just want to see how he is doing", Zelo standing up.

"I guess we could go instead of just sitting here doing nothing", Daehyun standing up also.

They drove Himchan's car and went to Jongup's house. Driving on the way there, Zelo decides to stop to buy a present for Jongup. When they got there, Youngjae open the door for them.

"Oh Youngjae... Why are you here?", wonder Zelo.

"Shh... He's sleeping", Youngjae quietly.

"Oh, may we come in", Zelo say it quietly.

Youngjae made a hand gesture for them to come in. Daehyun and Zelo took off their shoes then slowly went uptsairs. Youngjae open Jongup's bedroom door.

"Honey, our friends are here to visit you", said Youngjae quietly.

Jongup moan and toss and turn.

"Jongup, our friends are here to visit you", Youngjae repeated.

Jongup got up and Youngjae went to go help him. Jongup stretch and tiredly look at Zelo and Daehyun.

"Oh it's you guys, just come in and relax", Jongup wiping his eyes. "Youngjae help me get off the bed".

Youngjae help him up like a true gentleman.

"Op okay pheww", Jongup breathing heavily. He looks up at them. "Oh what you guys got there. A present?".

"Ye, Jongup. How's your pregnancy going", said Zelo.

"Oh, yeah it's going well... right now it's just the back pain", Jongup slowly walking out the door with Youngjae.

They soon follow downstairs. Sitting at the dinning table, the have laughs and talks. Daehyun and Zelo soon left.

"Goodbye, you guys", Zelo waving back at them.

"C'mon lets get going", said Daehyun.

They enter the car and drove off. Jongup and Youngjae close the door and wlak back inside.

"Hey, sweetie", Jongup looking at his stomach.

"Yeah, babe", Youngjae turns his head towards him.

"What should we name our baby", Jongup softly rubbing his tummy.

"Well, why don't we give him an american name", said Youngjae.

"How about Young-Ja, Yoo Young-Ja?", Jongup smile.

"I like it... It almost sounds like mines", Youngjae laughs.

   Back at the restuarant, Zelo and Daehyun went upstairs to chill. Downsrairs was busy as ever.  Zelo walks up to the fridge and opens the freezer. He gets two red bean paste popsicles. Zelo walks back and sits next to Daehyun.

"Here", Zelo handing him one while on his. (XD Don't think wrong)

Daehyun grabs it and starts it. Zelo goes to sit next to him. They cuddle each other and Daehyun turns on the tv. Later that night, Daehyun went outside to see the Full moon. Zelo see's him outside the window and goes out to stand right next to him.

"What are you looking at, Oppa", said Zelo.

"At the Full Moon", said Daehyun.

"Why?", said Zelo

"Don't ask... When the cresent moon hangs over a peach", said Daehyun

"And?", Zelo making his move in a circular motion.

"On the end of summer and when we are at that place... when the cresent moon hangs on top of the peach tree, I will be gone", said Daehyun.

Zelo grew sad and glomp on Daehyun. Zelo hold on to him do tight.

"I know Zelo...", a sudden pain happen as Daehyun clutch his heart. "Ugh...".

Zelo lets go of him. Daehyun falls and puts one hand on the cement.

"Daehyun... Daehyun... Oppa!!", Zelo yell as he holds him.

"My heart... my body...", Daehyun thought to himself. "I think I felt the pain of Zelo's heart".

"Oppa, Stay with me... Oppa... Oppa please..." Zelo stutters and cries. "What do I do?"

Zelo panicked and called 119.

"Hello...", said Zelo.

"Hello there, whats seems to be the problem", said the operator.

"My fiance is in trouble", said Zelo.

"What kind of trouble", said the Operator.

"A medical one", said Zelo.

"Will send an ambulance to your location right now", said the Operator.

Zelo hangs up the phone and holds  Daehyun.

"Oppa please stay with me... please don't", Zelo crying like there's no tomorrow.

    Daehyun now feels the pain within Zelo's heart. It felt as if there has been a big scar on it.