Be My Fiance

It All Seems Real

     While on the way to the hospital, Yong Guk and Himchan came as quickly as possible. Daehyun yelling Zelo's name as the nurses push him into a room. Daehyun lets go with tears dripping down his face. Yong Guk comes and see's Daehyun but just stops for a second then leaves. Himchan stops next to Daehyun. He looks at him.

"What happen to my baby. My poor baby...", Himchan sadly say.

"I don't know Mrs. Bang", said Daehyun with a sadden voice.

Himchan goes in after his husband. Daehyun realize that it made his heart ache so much. A nurse came by to talk to him.

"Excuse me sir. Your injuries need to be taken care of. Come this way", said the nurse.

He follow the nurse then he looks back and a tear fell out of his eyes. In his inner voice, he says, "Saranghaeyo, Zelo". He leaves to get treated. In the calm quiet room, the nurse was treating Daehyun's injuries. 

"Ow. That hurts", said Daehyun. While the nurse puts on the alcohol on his injuries.

"Calm down, sir", said the nurse. She finally puts the last band-aid on his face. "Okay, it's finish. You're good to go".

Daehyun leaves the room. He see's Jongup with Youngjae in a room that's somewhat empty. He sits next down to them.

"How's he doing", said Daehyun quietly.

"There's something that I did not tell you, Daehyun", said Jongup.

"What is it? Tell me", Daehyun said calmly.

"Zelo has a weak heart. A very weak one. It was a medicine that made him like before", said Jongup.

"What do you mean?", said Daehyun.

As Jongup was about to speak, YongGuk and Himchan came into the room. They sat down on the other side of them. Yongguk sigh and looks at Daehyun.

"What he means is that this medicine made him very well. But there was a warning. It can only last up to 4 years. It was when he was 13, that he heart started to get weak. My wife will tell the rest. I'm tired now", said Yongguk.

    As Yongguk went to sleep next to his son, Himchan stands around and looks at them.

"Aren't they lovely", said Himchan.

Daehyun nods yes. 

"Okay, lets sit down and talk about what happen 4 years ago", said Himchan.

"Uh huh", said Daehyun.

Himchan begins to sob when he starts.

"It was when he came right after school. After he finish his homework, he went to sleep...", Himchan exhales.

"Please, continue. Mrs. Bang", said Daehyun.

"It all start when me and my husband first argued for the longest time. Zelo heard the ruckus and came out to see what is happening. I think as he heard. He stare at us arguing that he yelled at the top of his lungs. And that he did it again. We both looked..." Himchan paused for a second then sobs.

"Mrs. Bang", Daehyun concernly said.

Himchan begins to cry and stop for awhile then sob.

"Then he fell to the ground collapsing. We stop arguing. Yongguk and I went to check. We both were worried but it hurt me the most. That my child just collapse. We took him to the doctor quickly. That's when we notice that his heart had become weak", Himchan cries. 

After awhile, Himchan went to go wake up his husband then go see the doctor.

   As they went to go see the doctor, the doctor gave them the news about Zelo. He shows the x-ray of Zelo's heart.

"Okay here is his heart. This dark part here and there. That's what making his heart go weak. I'm sorry that we can't save your son. He only has about 3 days to live", said Doctor JoongKi.

Himchan and Yongguk hold hands. Himchan cries on Yongguk's shoulder. Yongguk comforts him with his hand.

"Is there anything we can do, Doctor", said Yongguk.

Doctor Joongki looks at him.

"Like I said, There's no possible way to save your son. I'm sorry, Mr. Bang" said Doctor JoongKi.

Doctor JoongKi leaves. Yongguk and Himchan were in grief and sorrow that they decide to say goodbye.

"I'll stay, sweetie", said Himchan.

"I'll bring stuff for you, okay", said Yongguk.

Himchan nods and rest besides his son. Yongguk goes on back. He stops next to Daehyun.

"Daehyun, help me bring some stuff", said Yongguk.

"Ye, manager", said Daehyun.

They left to the restaurant/house. Daehyun looks back.

"I don't want you to die, Zelo", Daehyun said silently with a sadden voice.

    As they got back, they went to rest. Yongguk close the door to his room. Daehyun stops and sits down for awhile. He thinks about it and it made him worry more. He went to Zelo's bedroom and sleeps on the bed. The early morning, Yongguk and Daehyun grab some stuff to the hospital. As they went, Yongguk did not say a word when on the way. Daehyun stays silent too. They reach the hospital, and went to the room where they were. Yongguk looks at both of them. They put the stuff here and then Yongguk left to go see the doctor. Daehyun went to go sat on the other side of Zelo. He holds his hand.

"Zelo, I heard the news from your parents. It was bad. It made my heart ache a lot", Daehyun said it softly. He then paused for a moment while his head is on the bed. "What can I do? I don't want you to go away".

Daehyun cries softly. Himchan wakes up and see's Daehyun crying.

"Hey, Daehyun", said Himchan.

Daehyun lifts his head to face Himchan.

"Why are you crying?", Himchan questioned.

"I... I... Well, Mrs. Bang. I'm in love with Zelo", said Daehyun.

"Oh, I been noticing that", said Himchan.

"You did", said Daehyun.

"Of cousre I did. Since when we take you in", said Himchan.

"Oh. I see. And another thing", said Daehyun softly again.

"What is it that you need to ask me", said Himchan.

"What is it that made Zelo full of energy", said Daehyun.

"Oh, that. It was when we came here. We notice that his heart was weak and decide not to get him surgery", said Himchan.

"And...", said Daehyun.

"So, we bought a medicine. It was the only safest way to safe him. The doctor warned us that it will only last for 4 years", said Himchan.

    Yongguk comes in with news. Himchan looks at him.

"Anything", said Himchan.

"No. There's is no other way. We have to do the sugery", said Yongguk.

"What? Why? Omo. I don't want that to happen to our son", said Himchan. He stands up and goes to his husband. "Please, I want my son to have his own heart not someone elses". 

Himchan cried and cried. Yongguk holds and then cries.

"I'm sorry my dare. There's no other way", said Yongguk.

" There has to be", cried Himhcan.

"It will be tomorrow", said Yongguk.

Himchan would not stop crying about his son. Daehyun stands up.

"I'll stay and you guys go on him", said Daehyun calmly.

Yongguk looks at him and nods yes. Himchan and Yongguk went home. Daehyun looks outside the window and up the skies.

"Hyung, how do I safe him", said Daehyun. 

He stops and looks behind then he remembers. 

"The only way to save someone you love is to give something that they cherish to most. Then a a white feather will appear", said Donghae.

"But what is the white feather for", said Daehyun.

"Just put on his heart", said Donghae.

    Now back, Daehyun does not know what Zelo cherish the most. He kept on thinking on want Zelo cherish the most. Later in the afternoon, Daehyun had to eat and think. He then finally realizes what it was. It was his love for Zelo, but how to show love. 

"How will I do it? I wait, I got it", said Daehyun excitedly.

He then sits down and sets his meal aside. He slide Zelo's hand in his shirt and to his chest. It suddenly went dark and a flash of white light appears above Zelo. Daehyun cover his eyes with his arm. As the white light stops flashing, Daehyun lowers his arms then Zelo's. He put Zelo's hand on the bed. Daehyun reaches the light with his hand. He got the white feather and the lights came back. Daehyun gets Zelo's hand and made it like he's praying with the feather in the hands. The feather turn into a ball of white light and enters Zelo's heart. Zelo's heart rate went to normal. Zelo slowly open his eyes and see's Daehyun. Daehyun was suprise and sad to see that Zelo is back. Zelo was still tired and weak but his heart was normal again permanently. Daehyun cried on Zelo's shoulder.

"Daehyun, what is it", said Zelo in a low voice.

"I'm glad your back", said Daehyun.

"Daehyun, you're going to make me cry", said Zelo.

Daehyun stops crying.

"Zelo, I have been wanting to say this", said Daehyun.

"Yes, what is it?" said Zelo as he was rising his body.

"Will you be my wife", said Daehyun.

Zelo did not know how to react to this. But Zelo was happy to hear those words.

"Yes, Yes I do", said Zelo.

    Daehyun hugs him happily. Zelo was happy that Daehyun propose to him.

"Daehyun... I mean my fiance", said Zelo.

"What is it?" asked Daehyun.

"Kiss me", said Zelo.

Daehyun french kisses Zelo. As soon as Jongup came to visit that day, he saw Daehyun and Zelo french kissing each other. He was so happy that Zelo was the way he was again.