Daehyun, I Love You So Much

It All Seems Real

    Later that day, Daehyun and Zelo went to the tide pools to see amazing stuff. But on the way, Zelo discover a heart shape shell near a rock. It was empty and Zelo went to go wash it up. Daehyun stops and looks back. He see's him doing something then walks back to him.

"Zelo, what are you doing?", said Daehyun.

Zelo smiling and be happy that he found something that both will have in keep. Zelo looks at and smiles. Daehyun secretly tries to scare him. But Zelo heard the sound of footstep adn turns around. Face to face with Daehyun. Looking at each other in a awkard silence. Their noses kiss each other.

"Where you trying to scare me, oppa", said Zelo.

"Well... umm...", Daehyun standing up while scratching the back of his head.

Zelo stands up too. 

"Well,...", said Zelo.

"Yeah...", Daehyun feeling embarrassed.

Zelo laughs about it.

"Aish...", Daehyun shouted.

Daehyun grabs his hand and pull him in towards him. He kiss Zelo to just shut him up. Zelo stops laughing about it. Daehyun lets go. 

"Now lets go see the tide pools", said Daehyun holding hand.

     They walk to the tide pools. There were already some people at the tide pools. Zelo and Daehyun goe to one spot that's empty. They see hermit crabs, starfish, little octopuses, etc. They were amzaed of what they saw. They soon went back. While walking back, Zelo wanted to do something with the shell. They were near a gift shop.

"Hey, Daehyun. Could you wait here?", said Daehyun.

"Yeah sure", Daehyun answer back.

Zelo went into the shop. Inside, he goes to the shop keeper.

"Excuse me can you make this shell split into two, please", as Zelo hands him the shield.

"Are you planning to make it into necklaces", said Seo In-Guk.

"Ye", said Zelo.

"Okay, I'll be back with your two necklaces. Just wait here and I will be back", said Seo In-Guk.

"Yes Sir", said Zelo.

Daehyun comes in then Zelo turns around to only know that it just him.

"Daehyun, why did you come inside?", Zelo said it innocently.

"I was burning out there of course ", said Daehyun. He looks at the nice and calm place. "This place not that bad".

Seo In-Guk comes back with two necklaces one being blue and the other being white. Zelo walks to the cash register.

"Here", As Seo In-Guk hands it to him.

"Thank You, ahjussi", said Zelo as he grabs the tiny bag.

"That will be 12 wons", said Seo In-Guk.

Zelo pays him the 12 wons. And they left the place.

"Thank you", said Seo In-Guk. He waves goodbye.

The door closes.

"Oh my god. Did I just fall in love with him", Seo In-Guk thought to himself. In-Guk hits himself on the head. "No, no, no... He's to young for me". 

    Back at their spot, Himchan and Jongup are there, but YongGuk and Youngjae aren't there. Zelo looks at his umma.

"Umma, where's appa and Youngjae", said Zelo.

"Don't worry honey. They are just going buy something to eat", said Himchan.

"Oh... Okay", said Zelo. 

Zelo goes to sit next to Jongup.

"Jongup, how's pregnancy going", Zelo ask.

"Well, it's about fine right now", Jongup answer.

YongGuk and Youngjae comes back with food. Zelo helps Jongup get up and went to a table they brought. Youngjae and YongGuk settle the food on the table. While the young loves sit next to each other, YongGuk and Himchan sat at their private table. They sit there and enjoy eating with each other.

"Darhyun are you going to eat,", said Zelo.

Daehyun was looking at how Himchan and Yongguk love each other so much.

"Oh...", Daehyun quickly turns his head.

"Eat", said Zelo.

   After eating, they went swimming for awhile then came back home went it was about noon. Jongup and Youngjae went back to Jongup's house. Daehyun and Zelo went back upstairs as they saw they left. Upstairs, Himchan and Yongguk took shower together in the master bedroom. Zelo and Daehyun the other restroom also taking a shower together. Inside, Daehyun hugging Zelo from behind. 

"Zelo...", Daehyun chuckle.

"Ye, oppa", Zelo's head facing Daehyun's face.

Daehyun kisses him. Later that night, Zelo and Daehyun sleeping together on the bed. Talking to each other softly. Zelo turns to face Daehyun.

"Oppa, I l...", Zelo was shush by Daehyun's fingure.

"Shh... lets have some peace, quiet, and sleep. Okay", said Daehyun falling asleep.

"Ye, Oppa", Zelo went to sleep.

The next morning, Zelo wakes up and did not see him. Zelo rushing gets up and wears his jammies. He went to check outside but did not see him. He glance at Himchan and at the door. He went downstairs to not see him. He wimpers and cries. Suddenly, Daehyun comes back with cheesecake and cherry tomatoe flavor chips. Luckily, the restaurant was not yet open. Daehyun crouch down.

"Zelo, I'm back. I'm sorry I made you worry", said Daehyun.

"Oppa...", Zelo still sobbing.

Daehyun settle the food on the ground and then cuddle Zelo.

"Zelo, I haven't left yet", said Daehyun.

Daehyun left his chin up.

"Zelo, it's okay", Daehyun.

Zelo stops crying and looks at Daehyun. Daehyun kisses him on the cheeks.

"Come on now. Go get wash up and promise that I'll be with you right here", Daehyun pokes his chest.

Zelo nods.

"Now, lets go upstair and get you washed up", Daehyun standing up then patted him on the back.

   Zelo brushes his teeth, splash his face with water, then a shower. 20 min. later, Zelo see's Daehyun waiting for him on the couch. He was reading a book. 

"Oppa...", Zelo said softly.

Daehyun turns around to face him.

"You say something", said Daehyun.

"Ani", said Zelo.

"Oh, Okay", Daehyun smiles and turns back to reading.

Zelo goes into his bedroom and change his clothes. 5 minutes passes by and Zelo gets out to see Daehyun still reading the book. He gets out of his bedroom and sneaking behind Daehyun. Zelo covers his eyes.

"Oppa... guess who is it", Zelo giggling.

"Oh is it, my cherry tomatoe loving boy", Daehyun answer.

"Oppa... how did you know", Zelo smiles and laughs.

Zelo removes his hands and Daehyun turns to face him.

"Zelo...", Daehyun holding Zelo's chin.

"Ye, oppa", Zelo answer back.

Daehyun kisses him on the lips.

"Daehyun-oppa, lets share that cheese cake with cherry tomatoe flavor chips", said Zelo.

"How about during the night with your parents", said Daehyun.

"But...", Zelo was cut off by Daehyun.

"No buts just wait", said Daehyun.

"Okay", said Zelo.

"How about you finish your story/book", said Daehyun.

"Ye, oppa", said Zelo.

    Zelo goes to his bedroom and back to finish the chapter he was on. Daehyun went inside with him too. Still reading the book then he bookmarks it. Daehyun closes the book and looks Zelo. 

"Are you finish, babe", said Daehyun.

"Almost...", said Zelo.

"Lets eat the cheese cake", said Daehyun.

"Finish", said Zelo. He stands up. "Okay". Zelo smiles at him.

Daehyun goes to him and holds his hand firmly. They both went outside. Zelo sits at the table waiting.

"babo, help me set up then we'll eat", Daehyun smirks at him.

"Oh, ye Oppa", Zelo  scratching behind his head.

They finally set up the table and Daehyun serve the cheese cake. While Zelo puts the chips on the plates. After that, they ate the tasty dessert. They both smile at each other and even share. When they finish eating, they clean after that then snuggle each other while watching T.V. 

"Zelo, why are you so adorable. And your cheeks are so squishy", said Daehyun.

"Oh stop it you", Zelo blushes.

Daehyun kisses him on the side of the head.

"Oppa", said Zelo.

"Yeah, my sweet cherry tomatoe", said Daehyun.

"Daehyun-oppa lets watch a romantic-comedy togther", said Zelo.

"Ye, my sweet cherry tomatoe", said Daehyun as he change the channel.

"Yeah, it feles a lot better", said Zelo.

Suddenly Zelo looks at him and notice that Daehyun is kind of fading away. Zelo crys with no sound.

"Oppa", Zelo in a sadden voice.

Daehyun comes back to visiblity.

"Yeah", Daehyun turns to see him.

They stare at each other.

"Why are you crying?", Daehyun wonder.

"Nothing. I love you so much, oppa", Zelo puts his face into Daehyun's chest.

"Oh... Zelo", said Daehyun as he puts his arms around him.

Zelo still sobbing and crying. His heart beating with sadness.

"Zelo... I know", Daehyun thought to himself.

"Oppa, don't leave me. I love you still", Zelo thoughted.

"Saranghaeyo, my sweet cherry tomatoe", Daehyun embracing him.

"Daehyun-oppa, I love so much", Zelo still crying.