Sort Of A Kiss

It All Seems Real

     While everyone was sleeping, the cool air breeze into Zelo's bedroom. Zelo  suddenly wakes up from the breeze. He slowly moves to the other side. Daehyun still sleeping like a little puppy. Zelo walks to the door then opens it. Then walks out to the bathhroom with his towel. He enters the shower and thinks about his story on how it should end. 25 minutes later, he gets out and see's Daehyun napping on the couch. Zelo  smiles and goes to his bedroom to change. Himchan comes out looking all nice just right after a shower in the master bedroom. He looks around and see's Daehyun on the couch. He was not surprise that he was in his underwears. Himchan goes to wake him up. He shrug his shoulder.

"Hey, wake up we are going to get you some clothes", said Himchan.

Daehyun just was sleepy and did not wake up. Himchan goes to Zelo's bedroom. He opens the door as Zelo was putting on his shirt. Himchan holding the door knob.

"Zelo, go wake him up", sadi Himchan angerily.

"Who", said Zelo. He was just finishing putting his right arm through the sleeve.

"Your so called boyfriend", said Himchan.

"Umma! He's not my boyfriend", said Zelo. 

"Well hurry up, were taking him to go shopping to get some new clothes", said Himchan.

"But I had school", Zelo complain.

"It's Saturday, dummy", said Himchan.

"Oh. Forgot", Zelo chuckle.

Zelo goes to wake up Daehyun up. He shrug his shoulder.

"Daehyun, wake up", said Zelo softly.He sighs. "DAEHYUN. WAKE UP".

Daehyun finally wakes up and looks around. He see's Zelo standing behind the couch.

"What is it?", said Daehyun tiredly.

"Where going shopping to get you clothes", said Zelo.

"Aigoo. I'm still tired", said Daehyun.

"C'mon, get up we're going", said Zelo excitedly.

"Okay, okay", said Daehyun.

After awhile later, Zelo waits for Daehyun to change. Himchan writes a note and put it on the master bedroom door. 

"Okay lets go", said Himchan.

"Umma, wait. Daehyun still changing", said Zelo.

"Well, tell him to hurry up then", said Himchan.

Zelo sighs. He knocks on the door.

"Daehyun, hurry up. Mom is going to get really angry", said Zelo concernly.

Himchan was already downstairs. Zelo still knocking on the door.

"Daehyun, hurry up", said Zelo.

Zelo moves away from the door then suddenly the door opens.

"Finally. Lets get going", said ZeloHe grabs his hand and hurry downstairs.

Himchan in the car that he bought years ago. Zelo and Daehyun dash to the car. Himchan see's them coming.

"Aigoo, hurry up. I don't got  all day", said Himchan.

Zelo and Daehyun got in the car and shut the door.

"Umma. Why are we going shopping to get Daehyun clothes", said Zelo.

"Because I said so", said Himchan. He starts the car and put it in reverse. "Here we go".

    Somewhere at the clothes store. Himchan picks out the clothes for  Daehyun while Zelo assist his eomeoni. Daehyun comes out of the dressing room and turns around 360. 

"Hmm... nope. next one", said Himchan. 

"Umma. Can we take a break", Zelo complain.

"Okay, just after the last one", said Himchan. 

Daehyun comes out of the dressing room.

"Hmm... nice. I like. Okay we're done", said Himchan.

They go to the cash register.

"We'll take this four shirts and pants", said Himchan.

After buying the clothes and shoes, they took a break from it.While at the house Yongguk was working as usual. At a cafe, Himchan waiting in line to order. Zelo and Daehyun sat at a table to wait while Himchan orders. Zelo looks at the door and Daehyun looks at him.

"Hey, Zelo. I want to ask you something", said Daehyun.

Zelo turns his head.

"Yeah, what is it", said Zelo.

"I wonder... What do you do? And What's your favorite food", said Daehyun.

"Umm... well, I write my own stories. I'm greatful, cheerful, and kindful person..." said Zelo.

    After awhile, they got to know each other. On the way back home, Zelo thought of having a slumber party with Jongup. As they went upstairs, they settle the stuff down.

"Okay, take these stuff to your room", said Himchan. Himchan take some of the stuff to the kitchen then the bedroom. As Himchan was getting busy, Zelo and Daehyun get ready for the sleep over. Inside Zelo's bedroom, they were getting ready and putting stuff that they needed.

"Phone... check. Clothes... check. And every thing check", said Zelo. He paused for a second and looks at Daehyun. "What about you, Daehyun".

"Well, umm.. got everything. except a towel and a toothbrush", said Daehyun.

"Oh, Don't worry. We got extra's in the closet and bathroom. C'mon lets go", said Zelo.

They hurry and went downstairs. As Yongguk waves goodbye to his employee, he looks behind him to see Zelo and his  "boydriend". He stops for a second. Zelo and Daehyun stops right in front of him.

"Where are you guys going", said Yongguk stubbornly.

"Umm... To go have a sleep over to Jongup's house", said Zelo.

"Well, your not going out there at night. I'm taking you both right now", said Yongguk.

"Okay, appa. But why are you taking me and Daehyun", said Zelo

"Because I want you to get there safely. That's final. C'mon lets get going", said Yongguk.

They drove off to Jongup's house. Inside the car, they have a little conversation.

"So, your name is Daehyun", said Yongguk.

"Yeah", said Daehyun.

Zelo interrupts.

"Appa, don't talk while driving", said Zelo concernly.

"Okay, then", said Yongguk.

As they reach Jongup's house, they were dropped off in front of the house.

"Bye appa", said Zelo while waving goodbye.

Yongguk leaves. Daehyun stare at the house and Zelo walks forward. He stops next to Daehyun.

"The house not over the top fancy. But it's just right", said Zelo.

"Woah. It looks awesome", said Daehyun.

"Some say that it was build by the Americans. And this is an American suburban house", said Zelo.

Jongup's house.

    They went in and knock on the door. Jongup opens the door slowly. He see's Zelo and Daehyun.

"Oh you guys came to the sleep over. Come on in", said Jongup.

They went inside and saw some people that Jongup invited. Kevin, Eli, Minhyuk,, Sungjae, and Youngjae. Zelo looks behind Jongup.

"Aren't they our friend from class", said Zelo

"Yep", said Jongup. He smiles at him. "Come lets have fun tonight".

"Okay", said Zelo. He takes his shoes and settle his stuff down to where everyone is. He looks back. "Daehyun take off your shoes and we'll settle our stuff in Jongup's room. Then come back down to have loads of fun".

After a few minutes or so, they went start to have fun and games. They eat snacks and real food. They were having so much fun that they to rest for awhile. Then they finally watch movies. Zelo and Daehyun decides to go use the restroom. Inside, Zelo goes to take a number 2. Daehyun waiting for Zelo. After a few minutes, Daehyun went to do the same. Zelo then waits for him. Few minutes past by. Daehyun goes out of the restroom. He suddenly bumps into Zelo making them both falling down. Their lips touch while Daehyun's left hand is behind Zelo's head. Zelo opens his eyes and so does Daehyun. They stood still and did not know how to react to the situation. And nobody heard the thump while the two stood still on the ground.