It Begins

It All Seems Real

    Right when Daehyun suddenly falls with Zelo making their lips touch. They stood up and stare at each other. They did not say anything at all. And sooner or later everything went back to normal. They did not want to say anything that happen that moment. Back downstairs to watch the movie.

"So what happen", said Jongup.

"Oh nothing. Nothing happpen", said Zelo.

"Oh. Okay", said Jongup.

Everything went back to normal. Zelo will never mention what happen on that day. But one person knew what happen on that day. The next day, they return home in the cool bright morning. Daehyun and Zelo were at the door of the restuant. Zelo opens it with his key that his father gave him. He opens the door and closes it with the key. They begin to walk upstairs and drop off their stuff in Zelo's room. Zelo sat down on his bed and Daehyun sat next to him. Zelo exhales and his hands under his hand.

"What to do now", said Zelo as he begin to get bored.

"How about...", Daehyun paused.

"Daehyun, I want you to know that..", Zelo stops and forgets.

Daehyun looks at him and turns him aroundwhile holding his forearms. He pulls them out softly.

"Daehyun what are you doing", said Zelo.

"Oh nothing", said Daehyun.

Daehyun hugs him with his lips touching the top of his forehead. Zelo suddenly closes his eyes. All of a sudden they where magically on top of a hill with a peach tree and a bench. They were sitting on the bench. Zelo opens his eyes and Daehyun lets go. Zelo picks his head up and opens his eyes to see that they were somewhere else. Zelo looks up and and a peach blossom petal fell on to his face. He grabs and looks at Daehyun.

"Daehyun, where are we?", said Zelo.

"Where at a place from your story", said Daehyun.

"Wait... what. This... This place is real", said Zelo.

    Daehyun nods yes and smiles at him. They both stand up and looks at the view of the city. 

"What is this city", said Zelo.

"It's your hometown, Zelo", said Daehyun.

 Zelo looks at Daehyun then a gush of wind came  in. And petals flew behind Zelo. Daehyun looks takes a deep breathe and a mild wind came in. Zelo just stares at him. The wind stops and Daehyun exhales. He looks at Zelo.

"Daehyun...", said Zelo.

Daehyun takes a few steps towards Zelo. He kisses him on the cheeks. And magically went back to Zelo's room. 

"Daehyun, what are you", said Zelo

"You'll soon figure it out when the time has come", said Daehyun.

"But I want to know", said Zelo sadly.

"Zelo don't worry so much", said Daehyun. Daehyun move his lips to said I love you to Zelo.

Zelo did not know how to react to what he said. Himchan comes and knocks on the door.

"Sweetie, come out and help mommy and daddy with work. And also you friend is here", said Himchan.

"I'll be out, umma. Come on lets go help my parents", said Zelo.

Daehyun grabs his arm.

"What is it?", said Zelo.

Zelo gasp then umphs. Daehyun turns him around to kiss him. Zelo was stun and closes his eyes. It was a new day for the newly couple. Soon they got dress for work downsstairs in the restaurant. As they came out of the room, Himchan was there standing and waiting for them.

"What took you guys so long? Come on. Hurry, before he gets really angry", said Himchan.

"I know umma. I know that appa will get angry", said Zelo.

"Come on. lets go downstairs", said Himchan.

    They got downstairs and saw Jongup. Zelo walks to Jongup.

"Jongup. Hi, what are you doing here", said Zelo excitedly. Zelo hugs then backs away.  "So what are you doing here".

"Well, what else would I come here. To eat", Jongup smiles.

"So are you 2 dating or what", said Zelo.

'Umm...", Jongup blushes. 

"I'm guessing you guys are dating", said Zelo.

"Stop that", said Jongup. "You're embrassing me". 

   Zelo laughs and knew that it was true. Zelo leads Jongup to a table. Zelo sits down with Jongup. They talk for a while BYG comes down to see if everybody is ready. He fixes his tie then goes downstiars. When he got there he see's that everbody was just waiting for him.

"Guys! Listen up. We are going to open just within half an hour. Guys get ready for today and do not upset the customers. Do not even do a god damn crappy job, got it", said Yongguk. 

     When they prep everything up, they took a small break. They still got 15 minutes left until the stores opens. Jongup just sat there while they did all the work. Yongguk was in his office and Himchan next to him managing the prices and money. Zelo went to his dad.

"Appa, where done", said Zelo.

Without looking.

"There's the restrooms need to be cleaned", said Yongguk.

"Appa, I don't wanna do it because it's nasty and dirty", said Zelo.

"Just go do it, son", said Yongguk.

Zelo frowns and looks at his mother.

"Umma!", Zelo shouted.

"Now... Now, just listen to your appa and you'll get it done. Or perhaps you want Daehyun to help you", said Himchan.

Zelo went upset and  he had to do it anyways. Luckily, he has Jongups and Daehyuns help to make it go faster. The restuant was about to open within just 3 minutes. After they clean the 2 restroom, one for men and the other for women. They got ready with just the 2 minutes. 

"It's going to open in 3, 2, 1", said Jongup. While he looks at his watch.

Customers came into the restaurant. Hours and hours later till it was closing time, 3:00 p.m., this is only Saturday and Sunday. Everyone left except Jongup.

"Hey wait, I want to do something special for me and Youngjae", said Jongup.

"Yeah. What is it?", said Zelo.

"Umm... I was thinking that me and Youngjae could have our date here",said Jongup.

"Yeah. But I got to ask my appa first", said Zelo.

"Oh and it is on the rooftops and it needs to decorated", said Jongup.

"Oh... so you want it that special", Zelo giggled.

Jongup blushes and smiles with his right touching his hair. 

"Okay then. I'll ask my appa", said Zelo.

"Thank you. Thank you, Zelo. Your the best friend I could ever have", said Jongup happily. He hugs him then happily went home. 

    Zelo goes to his appa toget permission. He opens the door slightly then all the way.

"Appa, are you there", said Zelo.

"Yes, Zelo. I'm here. What do you want now?", said  Yongguk.

"Can my friend have his date here and on the rooftops, please", said Zelo.

"Well",  Yongguk paused then thinks about it. "Alright then, I'll help if he tells my the day".

"Okay, appa. Thank you.",  Zelo was happy. He then goe hug his father.

Zelo then lets go of his father.

"Now go help your mother upstairs", said Yongguk.

Zelo gets Daehyun while he is napping. He carries him up the stairs. When he got upstairs, he lay him on the couch.

"Umma. Appa say that you need help", said Zelo.

"Oh yes, come grab the spices for me", said Himchan.

"Okay", said Zelo. He looks at Daehyun for a second then went to help his mom.

As Himchan is finishing up dinner, Yongguk came up to rest for a bit. Just when Yongguk enters, they were just finish putting everything up. Yongguk went and sat down. 

"Zelo, wake up Daehyun", said Himchan.

"Alright", said Zelo. He went to go wake up Daehyun. "Daehyun, wake up. Lets eat".

    Daehyun wakes up and walks to the table. They begin to eat and share stories. After that they went to go stroll around a park near their house. Yongguk and Himchan went their own way. Zelo and Daehyun went on the bridge, which was over the pond. Luckily, there were some trees over them.

"Hey the sun is setting", said Daehyun.

"Hmm", said Zelo. He turn the other way.

They look at the sun set. 

"It looks like we can be a couple", said Daehyun.

Zelo turns to him then Daehyun also turns.

"It seems that I can make you happy. And I love you Zelo. I truely do", said Daehyun.

"Wae", said Zelo.

"I truely love you, Zelo. I will love you until the end", said Daehyun. He goes to hug him then kiss him on the forehead. He backs a little.

"Dae... Dae... Dae... Daehyun", Zelo begins to wimper then cry. "I... I... I... I also love you too".

Zelo cries and wiping his tears. For his heart was bursting so much warmth and love. Daehyun hugs again.

"I can feel your warm heart", said Daehyun.

He put Zelo's arms around him and his arms around his waist. Zelo stops crying and looks at Daehyun. Daehyun moves his head slowly towards his lips. Zelo closes his eyes to feel the kiss on his lips. Daehyun kissed him on the lips then slowly making out. Zelo sympathizes about what Daehyun said. It made his heart so joyful that he could not say a word. The journey begins with the newly couple and their love for each other being establish.