The Place

It All Seems Real

   While finish eating breakfast, they decide to go hiking. Daehyun and Zelo went on their own way. Youngjae and Jongup stay instead of going. Youngjae wants to be with Jongup because he's pregnant with his child.

"Jongup...", Youngjae softly said.

"Yeah", said Jongup.

"Are we going to be great parents when our child is born", said Youngjae.

"Of course we are going to be great parents", said Jongup.

Youngjae stood then turns around to face Jongup. He got on his knees' and put his lips close to Jongup's stomach.

"Youngjae-oppa, what are you doing", said Jongup.

"Shh... I gonna say something to our baby", Youngjae as he puts his hands on Jongup's stomach.

"Youngjae...", smiled Jongup.

Youngjae kisses his stomach. He moves his head away.

"Daddy and Mommy is here. We will protect you till you are old enough to protect us", said Youngjae.

     Somewhere in the forest, Daehyun and Zelo were walking still.

"So where are we going oppa", whined Zelo.

"Somewhere that we already know", said Daehyun.

"How about later? I'm scared or we might be lost", said Zelo while holding on to Daehyun arm.

"Okay, but I'm going to tell you something when we go there", said Daehyun. "You got it". He patted on the head.

"Ye, Oppa", said Zelo softly.

The went back because Zelo was a scaredy cat. Jongup and Youngjae were sitting quietly somewhere Youngjae know when he was little. Just sitting on a log watching the beautiful scenery. The waterfall running down breezingly. Cuddling in peace and quiet, Jongup feels his stomach.

"Baby, mommy is going to love you", said Jongup.

Youngjae looks at him and smiles then kisses him on the head.

"We're going to make you the happiest baby us parents can have", said Youngjae.

"Of course Youngjae. I want our baby to be nice and healthy. Also strong and not wimpy", said Jongup.

Youngjae and Jongup just are happy that they are having a baby.

"I wonder what the of our baby is going to be", said Youngjae.

"Youngjae, it's not there yet", Jongup slap softly on Youngjae.

"Okay, okay", Youngjae laughing.

Back at the camp, Youngjae and Jongup came back. When they got there Daehyun and Zelo already back so quickly.

"I thought you guys were going to gone for like 2 hours or so", said Jongup.

"Oh, because somebody was a scaredy cat", said Daehyun looking at Zelo.

Zelo was looking down and pouting. Daehyun looks at Jongup.

"Hey is there anything wrong with you..", wonder Daehyun.

"Oh, Jongup..." Youngajae scratching behind his head.

   After awhile, Youngjae explains everything.

"Okay, okay. Guys Jongup and I are having a baby", said Youngjae.

"After all this time, we thought something is up with Jongup", said Zelo.

"Yeah... also Jongup and I are acctually getting marry by this year", said Youngjae.

"Wow... I"m so proud of you two", said Zelo. He looks at Daehyun. "Daehyun... Daehyun... Where did he go?".

Daehyun  seems to be walking somewhere. When he got there, he seems all happy and bright. 

"Zelo will be so happy that this place actually exist except it's only beautiful during the nighttime", said Daehyun.

He sits on the short grassy ground and meditates to calm his mind for 20 minutes. Then goes break off a branch and use it as a sword. He practice of what his father and his hyung taught him. He practice until it was about 5:00 pm. Zelo sadly waiting for him to come back. Back to Daehyun, a flash of light appears and Daehyun covers his eyes. Someone in white was coming out of it. The light disappears.

"Daehyun, it's me your hyung, Donghae", said Donghae.

Daehyun lowers his arms and looks. 

"Hyung,... How's is this possible", said Daehyun.

"I'll explain later... Now lets sit down and relax for a while", said Donghae.

    Sitting on the cool breezy grass, Donghae and Daehyun having a talk.

"Hyung, why did you come here", said Daehyun.

"To check if you are doing fine...", chuckle Donghae.

"No really, hyung", said Daehyun.

"Okay", laugh Donghae. He stops laughing. "It's because you are doing great so far".

"I been wondering if I can show him who I really am", calmly Daehyun.

"Well, it seems it's about time", said Donghae. " I'll be going now. Make sure you don't make him sad to the heart ". He disappear.

"I will hyung... " said Daehyun. He leaves the spot.

After a few hours of getting back, Daehyun saw Zelo just waiting for him on the bench and pouting. He decides to sneak up on him and give him a little scare. He hides behind a bush and slowly towards him. But when he stops, Daehyun hears he sobbing.

"Daehyun... Daehyun-oppa... Daehyun... Oppa where did you go?", cried Zelo with tears. He starts to cry like a waterfall.

Jongup walks up to him and sits down. Jongup holds him.

"It's okay... It's okay, Zelo. He will be back soon", said Jongup. He looks behind him and notice that Daehyun was standing there hearing Zelo cry. Zelo stops for a little. 

"Zelo, your oppa is right behind you", said Jongup.

Zelo gets up and turns around then rushes to him and hugs him. Zelo cries but Daehyun did not want to see him cry. Also did not want Zelo to see him cry. Zelo slowly calms down on crying. Daehyuns stops too. The settle down on the bench and talk. At the fire, Youngjae poking the fire and adding some wood.A

"Did you tell Zelo that you're pregnant", said Youngjae.

Jongp nods. 

"I'm also happy that he was happy about me being pregnant", happily say Jongup.

At the bench.

"Daehyun... I suddenly keep having these fainting memories of you of the past", said Zelo.

"Wait what...", said Daehyun.

"I remember that we met somewhere at the place 6 years ago", said Zelo.

"6 years ago... I can't remember", said Daehyun.

"I guess after all those years of us being seperated... I would of never thought that we meet again in this present day", said Zelo.

"Maybe I forgot because it was so long ago", said Daehyun.

    Tomorrow was there final day, but Zelo just want to know where Daehyun is taking him yesterday. And Daehyun really wants to know the true about Zelo's heart.  Waking up on their final day of camping, they wash up frist then eat. While just preparing to pack up, Daehyun wants to take Zelo to a place where they know.

"We'll be back in awhile", said Daehyun.

"Where are you guys going?", said Jongup.

"Somewhere... I guess", said Zelo.

Daehyun holding his hand and went to an secret pathway which leads to the place. Walking on the dirt road, Zelo and Daehyun are almost there. Zelo feels so tired and daehyung has to give him a piggy back ride.

"Daehyun were are we going, oppa", said Zelo.

Daehyun pushes him up a little.

"You'll see soon enough when we get there", said Daehyun.

Back at the camp, Yoiungjae and Jongup rest then cuddle each other. Just sitting there waiting until Daehyun and Zelo comes back. 

"Oppa, I want a son", said Jongup.

"Why all of sudden?", said Youngjae.

"Just because...", said Jongup.

He just fell asleep on Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae looks up to the skies just to wonder. Zelo and Daehyun got there. Daehyun drops Zelo carefully. Zelo walks to the side of Daehyun. 

"What is this? I seen this before but it's still beautiful as ever", said Zelo.

"It's the place where we met here 6 years ago", said Daehyun. "And we also got here "magically" a few months ago too".

"I remember now... I saw you here 6 years ago", said Zelo.

"Ye, you're right... I remember now", Daehyun closing his eyes.

Zelo turns to Daehyun. Daehyun opens his eyes and turns towards him. Daehyun holds Zelo by the waist and Zelo wraps his arms around him.

"Saranghaeyeo", Daehyun moving his lips towards Zelo's lips.

They kiss while the wind blew with petals. After knowing when they met 6 years ago. Zelo now remember a little about Daehyun 6 years ago. But Daehyun still want the true answer about Zelo's heart problem.