Into Reality Part 1

It All Seems Real

     In the hospital, Himchan givning birth to Zelo. The doctor, "Come on. Push a little harder". He said calmly. "The baby is almost out". Yongguk standing behind Himchan holding the camera. Himchan stressfully, "UGH... OH GOD. Are you filming this". Yongguk, "Yes my dear". The doctor, "Just a little bit more and the baby is out". Himchan push and push. While Yongguk filming the birth of his son. Himchan angrily, "Honey, hold me". The doctor, "You got". Himchan push harder while holding Yongguk fiercely. Suddenly, Zelo came out of Himchan. The doctor holding Zelo, "It's a boy. Mrs. Bang. It's a boy". Himchan and Yongguk were relieve while Himchan was very tired. Himchan in a lowly voice to Yongguk's ear, "Honey, I want to see my baby". Yongguk ask the doctor, "Doctor, may we see our son". The finish cleaning Zelo and give it to them to see their son. The nurse lays him beside Himchan. Himchan cried, "It's my son. Our son". He cried. Yongguk carries him, "Wow. My son is born and healthy". A nurse came with a clipboard, "Sir what are you going to name him". Yongguk puts him into his arms, "That's my wife's decision". The nurse turns to Himchan, "Ma'am, Name please". Himchan stressfully says, "I'll name him, Jun Hong". The nurse writes it on the paper, "You guys will have him by tomorrow". She leaves. 

    The next day, Yongguk and Himchan went to go get Jun Hong. They walk in and wait in the lobby. Few minutes later, the doctor sits down in his office. Then Yongguk and Himchan sat down. 

"Your son is okay and we just to see if he's okay. There's no problems or any thing", said the doctor calmly.

"Is our son going to be fine", said Himchan worryingly. The doctor responds back.

"No, Mrs. Bang. There's no problems, we just check up to see if  there seems to be a problem", said the doctor. He exhales. "A nurse will join you in a minute and will show you to your  baby". He leaves.

     A nurse came in and shows them to their child in a care center for babies. The nurse, "Your son is right over here. He'll be sleeping to your left". She leaves to the room. Yongguk and Himchan went to see their child. A nurse in the room came up to them.

"Excuse me. Are you ready to take your kid home", he said it politely. Himchan turns to him.

"Yes we're ready to take our son home", Himchan said it smoothly. 

"I'll be right back", said the nurse. He leaves to go get Doctor Song. His full name was Song Joongki.

Doctor Song comes to them. "So ready to take your son", he said it with a soothe voice. He pulls out a clip board, "Here just sign this and this". They sign it just in a second. "Okay then you can take your son home right now". The were glad and taken Jun Hong home. At the home/restaurant, they went inside the restaurant. Everbody inside pops out to yell surprise. It was friends and family members. The place was slightly packed inside. The parents came to see their grandchild. Yongguk's parents were proud of him. Himchan's parent was also proud of him.

    Himchan's umma holds Jun Hong in her arm. She saids, "Himchan, he's got your eyes and your husband's nose". Himchan, "He's asleep and he looks cute. And he does have those features from both his appa and umma". After hours later, the place was cleaned up and they went upstairs. Yongguk opens the door for Himchan.

"Here's your new home, Jun Hong", said Yongguk with a smile. Himchan goes in with  Jun Hong.

"Jun Hong, umma and appa are here for you anytime", said Himchan calmly and quietly. Yongguk closes the door and walks from behind Himchan.

"I hope that our son grows up to be a healthy young boy", said Yongguk softly. 

"Appa and Umma love my dear son. You'll always be our precious little boy. Our love to you will give you strength", Himchan said it soothingly.

They went into a room which is Jun Hong's room. Himchan settles him down in the crib. And Jun Hong fell sound asleep. 

"Isn't he adorable", Himchan said it quietly. Yonguk put his hand on his shoulder then Himchan put his hand on his.

"Come on now. Let our son have his sleep", Yongguk said it quietly.

They left the room and the doors were silent. 

    Years past by, his parernts start calling Jun HOng by his nick, Zelo. In the kitchen, Himchan yells Zelo's name.

"Zelo, time for breakfast honey", He said it with happiness. Zelo pops out of bed and goes to the shower. Later gets dress then goes to the kitchen. 

"Zelo, eat up. And make sure you to catch the bus", said Himchan.

While Zelo was eating and then finish. He puts the plate in the sink then leaves with his binder and backpack. Zelo rushingly heads the door.

"Bye Umma", said Zelo. But Himchan interrupted him for a moment and looks at him.

"Zelo,  don't forget your lunch downstairs", said Himchan. 

"I know umma", said Zelo. He closes the door and rush downstairs. He passes his father and he interrupted him. 

"Zelo, you forgot your lunch", said Yongguk handing it out to him. Zelo gets it and rushes out. "Be safe".

"I Know", said Zelo going out the door. Yongguk goes back to managing stuff.

Zelo runs to the bus stop which was somewhat far but close enough to the restaurant.

He stops and see's Jongup waiting for him. Zelo takes a moment to to catch his breathe. Jongup turns his head to look at him. He smiles at him with glasses on. Zelo finally catches his breathe. He pick his body up and looks at Jongup.

"So are you finish with your book", said Jongup happily. 

"Nope. Only in the beginning", said Zelo breathlessly. They sat down on the bench and waited for the bus.

"So what's the title called", said Jongup curiously.

"Okay. The title is called, It All Seems Real", said Zelo calmingly.

"What's it about?", said Jongup.

"It's about this guy who falls in love with someone...", said Zelo but he paused. "Well, I still need to finish it though". 

"Aw man, you better finish it because your writing still seems just so heart warming", said Jongup with his hands across his chest.

   The bus came at 7 am. They enter and the bus went to a stop near their school. Inside the bus, Zelo writing a poem and Jongup doing a sketch. When they got to the stop, they were almost finish but have to go. They got there at 8:45. Soon reach the school at 8:58. In the school, everthing was as normal as ever. Jongup and Zelo sat to their usually spot. They were finishing up what they were doing early. After that, they just talk about school, everyday life, and make jokes. Suddenly, Youngjae walks up to them with such bravery. They look at him. Youngjae scratches his hand behind his back. He slowly starts with a sort of strong and calm voice.

"Umm... Jongup, right. Well, I'm Youngjae from the volleyball team", said Youngjae.

"Yeah. My name is Jongup, Moon Jongup", he said it shyly and looks away temporarily. He thinks and could not look back. His mind, "OMG. He so adorable and cute. OMG...OMG... Can't describe him right now".

"Is he alright?", ask Youngjae. 

"He's alright. I'll be going then. See ya", said Zelo and he then leaves. He hides behind a wall and peeks at them.

"So are you shy", Youngjae said it bravely. Jongup turns slowly.

"Yes I am shy", said Jongup shyly with his face down. Youngjae sat next to him.

"I'll show you what it takes to be brave. And I will show you what I got", said Youmgjae smoothly.

He looks up into the skies and smiles. Jongup lift his head up and turns to look at Youngjae shly. He was still shy but when Youngjae smile, Jongup blush. Youngjae turns his head to face Jongup. Youngjae stare at him and reach his hands to Jongup's face. He lifts his head up softly and pulls his body towards him. At first, Youngjae was a little scared at first but overcome it very quick. While Jongup was shy all the time when he saw Youngjae. All of a sudden he kiss Jongup on the forehead. Jongup feel so warm that he can not describe what just happened. Youngjae move his head away from Jongup. 

"So, do you like it", he smiles. "I'll meet you when the time is right". He walks away.

Leaving Jongup with a warm heart. Jongup was so filled with this love that he could not even describe. Zelo comes from behind the wall and goes up  to Jongup from behind. He jinks Jongup a little.

"So how was it", he ask happily.

    Jongup turns around.

"It was so incredible and that I can not even describe it. It was so immense that nothing come to mind at all", said Jongup.

Zelo puts his hand on his shoulder.

"C'mon. Lets get to class", Zelo saying it happily.

"Oh, alright then lets go to class", said Jongup.

They went to class and talk on the way. They have the same class and were BFF (Best Friends Forever). Hours and hours later, they got out of school and went home. When they were drop off, they hug each other and wave good bye. At Zelo's place, Yongguk and Himchan were having dinner. 

"Zelo, come eat my dear", said Himchan sweetly.

"Ye, umma", said Zelo.

He walks to the table and eat with his parents. They soon finish eating and clean up the dishes. They went upstairs to rest. Himchan and Yongguk sleep soundly and peacefully. They were in their matching pajama's. While Zelo stay up to work on his book. He was writing until he went to sleep on his bed. One hour past by, Zelo went to sleep very tiredly. In his dream, he dreamed that the person from his book was real. Dreaming the impossible. The next day, Zelo wakes up to see Daehyun right in front of him. Zelo widely open his eyes and jump out of his bed. He was scared and fell to the other side of his bed.

"Who are you", said Zelo with scared face.

"My name is Daehyun", he said it formally. " I saw you wish upon the star Polaris". He smiles.

"What", said Zelo.

"What's all the ruckus up there", said Yongguk.

"Nothing abeoji", Zelo with a concern tone.

Zelo take his breathe and calms himself down. 

"That's not all. I'm a...", said Daehyun. But Zelo interrupt him distressly.

"Wait are you real. Or Am I just imaging stuff", said Zelo while calming down.

"Nope, this is real and reality", said Daehyun.