So close

War of Love and Hate

 

---Middletown---
 
       Taeil walked alone and looked around for his favorite shop. They literally had everything he needed for a cheap price. He looked to the ground and kicked a couple pebbles on the way. He started thinking of Pyo. He didn't believe he was a traitor, Pyo actually left to keep him safe. Taeil wiped away warm tears from his eyes. "I need to stop thinking about you...but why can't I?" Taeil looked to the sky and continued walking. Before he knew it he bumped into someone. He looked from his daydream and saw a taller male. "O-Oh! I'm sorry..." Taeil looked, the sun was gleaming so bright it was hard for Taeil to see. The taller male bowed and continued on his way. Taeil kept staring, "Pyo?....." Taeil began following the other until he got a closer look. Taeil shook his head and sighed scratching his head. "I even see you!...I need to stop...you're gone now..." Taeil turned into a small shop and picked up a packet of cheap paper. He bit his lip thinking of the melody in his head. It was a love song, but it was more upbeat. Taeil smiled, he gave the money to the cashier and waved to him. A quick trip from the shop didn't take so long. Taeil walked out holding the paper. His stomach turned as he tilted his head to the Uptown. He turned away trying to clear his mind, but it was so hard. He's never been so in love...actually, he's never even felt love. That's why it was so special. Taeil blushed and imagined Pyo's arms around him. The taller man towering over him, he kissing the other male cheek. The giggles and whispers. Taeil winced to a memory of Pyo. Pyo was telling Taeil that he wanted to marry him, he promised Taeil's mother. "I promised her!!" Taeil opened his eyes quickly trying to forget immediately. He didn't want to get his hopes up to see Pyo ever again. He was gone, and he wasn't coming back.
 
           Taeil walked further Downtown. He heard giggles from behind him and he decided to ignore them. Taeil thought to himself, "who would be out? There's only so many residents in the Dowtown." Taeil decided to turn his head to get a peek at the noise. His heart stopped. Pyo was walking toward him with Ukwon and Minhyuk on his sides. Jaehyo was walking in front. It was odd to see the gang all together, alone walking to enemy territory. Taeil hide in an alley and clutched the paper. "H-He....he was a traitor?...." Taeil slid down the brick wall and hit the bottom. He sobbed quietly for them not to hear. But they weren't coming. Taeil peeked quickly to see them stopped. They weren't advancing anymore. They stalled, Jaehyo was talking and pointing his finger to Pyo. Taeil soon realized that Pyo was being restrained and blood was staining his shirt. Maybe he wasn't a traitor...or maybe, Pyo was punished for not getting the job done. Jaehyo sighed, "My my my. Pyo I need you to do a job for me.." Taeil leaned closer to hear. "Since you failed the previous time, I need you to survey the Middletown. If any Red Tiger steps foot in here, kill them." Jaehyo grinned to the panting Pyo. Ukwon was worried for everyone's safety so he spoke up. "B-But Jaehyo! The Middletown is a half way point! We share it..." Taeil watched Ukwon take authority. Jaehyo glared and shook his head. "Listen we'll get no where in the plan if we just keep a barrier. The Black Dragons are taking over the Middletown slowly. Next thing you know...BAM!" Taeil jumped and bit his lip trying to to cry. "The Middletown is ALL ours..." Taeil had to run, he had to go back. He wanted to run into Kyung's arms and tell him everything. Taeil moved closer to the edge and looked toward Pyo. His head was down staring to the cement. Pyo looked up with a black eye and glared to Jaehyo. He was insane. The leader he became was more like a dictator. Pyo looked past Jaehyo and saw glasses shining in the distance. His eyes widened, "Taeil?" he whispered. He thought he was dreaming, he visioned Taeil before, it could be an illusion. Pyo tried not to look, just in case Jaehyo would notice. Jaehyo was too infatuated with himself he didn't even look to Pyo. Pyo moved a little in discomfort and caused Minhyuk to jerk his arm. Jaehyo looked and growled. "Trying to escape? In the middle of my speech little Jihoonie?" Pyo spit to his shoes and tried jumping forward to Jaehyo. "Don't call me that!!...." Taeil went back into the alley and cried. He was a traitor...he seemed so fine with Jaehyo and the others. Taeil picked up his paper and got up. Pyo saw little fumbling in the corner of his eye. Jaehyo held Pyo's cheeks and pulled his closer. "How dare you..." Pyo's eyes flickered over to the alley and he looked back to Jaehyo. The little movement set Jaehyo off to look. He turned. Pyo started moving his arms. He looked to Ukwon with a pleading look. Ukwon looked away from the maknae not bearing to look at his pain. Jaehyo walked closer up to the alley. He growled and traced his fingers over a gun. Pyo's heart started racing and he pulled forward not caring for the pain. "TAEIL RUN!!!" He started yanking away from Minhyuk and Ukwon. Pyo fell to the ground, and Minhyuk dug his knee into his spine holding Pyo to the concrete ground. Taeil looked up in shock that Pyo actually noticed him. His voice was ringing in his ears. Taeil came out of the alley and looked. "Jihoonie!?" Taeil held the papers and looked at Jaehyo approaching him. The tall leader wiped out his gun and smiled. "Look who it is~ the original leader. Or should I say...the disappointment to the heir." Taeil stumbled backwards and felt his body go numb. Disappointment? Was that what he was? Is that what his mother thought? Taeil was brought out of his thoughts by a voice. "Taeilie!! Run!!" Pyo coughed blood and looked up to Taeil. His chin scrapping the ground as he looked to the smaller male. Taeil cried and shook his head. "Not without you! You're not a traitor like Jiho said! Please...let that be true!!" Pyo's hot tears hit the cold sidewalk. "Taeilie I love you!! Please run for me!" Pyo tried pushing up from the ground but Ukwon and Minhyuk's weight were too much. He felt warmth on his back. Ukwon's tears hit Pyo on his body, Ukwon was also tired of everything. The violence, the war, the love being ignored. Ukwon cried, he looked to Minhyuk. But the couldn't do anything. If they let Pyo go then Jaehyo would have their heads and they would get killed or banished with no where to go. Taeil cried and held the paper. He started running and panting. He was crying so hard that he's chest hurt. The adrenaline was pumping and he sprinted down the sidewalk. He never looked back to Pyo, he couldn't. If he did he was scared of what he would see. Taeil heard a gunshot and he gasped to the vision of blood. He was scared to look and see. Taeil ran faster and he finally hit the Downtown. He slowed down and bursts through the door of the hideout.
 
---Downtown---
 
          Zico heard the sudden noise and jumped out of his bed. He ran and blasted the bedroom door. Kyung covered his body and fixed his hair. "Jiho where are you going!!?" Kyung got up and put on underwear, on the way out he grabbed a loaded pistol. Zico ran out to see Taeil panting and crying on the ground. Taeil couldn't breathe from the cold air. His lungs filled with pain every time he inhaled. Kyung looked from behind Zico and dropped the gun. He brushed past Zico to go to Taeil's side. "Taeilie!? Did you go to the Uptown!?" Taeil shook his head. The room started spinning and his breathe became hazy. "I-I....I..." Kyung rolled Taeil on the ground and held him tight. "Shhhh..Taeilie calm down!" Kyung looked worried to Zico. Taeil's adrenaline went away and all the strain came back for him. A sharp pain hit his side, he reached for his waist and felt warm liquid. His worst fears were realized. He was shot. He never realized it when he was running. He was so in depth with fear that he never noticed the pain. Kyung lifted up Taeil's shirt and gasped. He signaled Zico to go get bandages and medicine. "Taeil! What happened!? Stay with me sweetheart!" Taeil looked to Kyung's mouth moving, but no words. Taeil started shutting his eyes, the pain overwhelmed his body. Next thing he knew, he was in the black room again.
 
---Middle town---
 
        Jaehyo growled and stared to the smoking gun. He threw it to the ground, he turned sharply to Pyo still on the ground. "I nipped him...if you didn't yell to him I would have killed him!!!" Jaehyo looked to Ukwon crying and smacked him upside the face. Ukwon fell backwards holding his face. "Are you showing sympathy for the enemy!?" Ukwon cried harder and nodded, "Jaehyo you can't do this anymore! It's over!! Everything you worked for failed...your done. We're done..." Minhyuk got off of Pyo and ran to Ukwon side. He got protective and stepped in front of Ukwon. "H-He's right." Jaehyo snarled and narrowed his eyes. "I'm alone in this?...I should have left you to die.." Jaehyo looked to Pyo getting up slowly. He went over and kicked him hard in the stomach. The force brought Pyo back to the ground. Jaehyo picked the gun back up and pointed it to Pyo. "We're leaving...you get up and I'll blow your ing brains out." Ukwon covered his mouth and looked to the crying Minhyuk. Jaehyo looked to the couple and nodded. "Both of you are coming back and we're leaving..." Ukwon got up and started running toward the Uptown. Minhyuk ran behind him feeling fear. They wanted to hide, but there was no where to go.
 
       Jaehyo pointed the gun and backed up slowly. "Don't move. I promise...we'll be back. And you'll regret it." Jaehyo kept an eye on Pyo until he wasn't visible anymore. Pyo stayed on the ground even when Jaehyo wasn't there anymore. He laid in his blood and he looked toward small bloody foot prints. Did Taeil get hurt? "T-Taeil?...." Pyo pushed himself up and he grabbed his side. He made his way to the place he said he would never go back. The Downtown.
 
-------------------
Sooooooo? Seems like Taeil is going back to his dreamland!! XD well ease comment I really wanna hear your feels!!!!!! I feel like my chapters are lately... (´・_・`) is there anything you guys want? More detail? Longer chapters? 
 
Btw is there any questions I know my writing can get confusing!! XD