Help from the other side.

War of Love and Hate

 

Here we go! Guys I'm so sorry this is taking so long!!!!! I'm just so busy. I promise that I'm gonna be more on!! I'm glad I keep receiving comments and subscribers I thank you with ALL my heart, you guys are truly the best readers. Thank you so much!
----------------
 
       Jaehyo walked the middle town with his friends. One on each side smiling from ear to ear. The seemed to enjoy their walk together, even if nothing was said. He walked with the swag from his previous runs. He felt normal, he felt open. He was invincible. He closed his eyes and took in the fresh air, the bright sun on his face. Those Red Tigers were his source of insanity, being away from them, caused him to be calm.  *bump* Jaehyo felt his chest cave in as he had bumped into seems to be, a small child. He looked down with his mouth half open about to say "sorry." Ukwon felt the atmosphere stop, he stood knees shaking together. Did someone?...just bump into a leader on the verge of insanity? Minhyuk backed away slightly not knowing what to say. They were suppose to be on their way to have a GOOD time, and a FUN time. Now, one second later it started crumbling down. Jaehyo looked down to the smaller male. "........" He stared silently. The other looked up revealing his petit face. Lee Taeil. He held onto a paper bag filled with various medicines and bandages. Taeil stared to the taller Jaehyo. He really needed to stop going out by himself. Every time, he would get hurt, or heartbroken. Jaehyo felt his so called insanity come back. His head tingled and his fists clenched. This was the boy that ruined him. Ruined him everyday til' now. Jaehyo felt his arms tremble. "Y-You....it's you!!" Jaehyo growled and threw Taeil's bags on the ground. Taeil still in shock backed up a little farther. He got to his knees picking up what he could for Pyo. Jaehyo stopped him by kicking the bandages to the streets. "Hey!" Taeil exclaimed. Ukwon could only watch in fear, as his leader was drifting away. "Now, Now little one. We meet again don't we? But this time, you won't get away...." Jaehyo went to his side, he clutched the handle with great force swinging it out. Taeil looked up to the gun, it was déjà vu. Except, Pyo wasn't there to save him. No one was. "I guess I shouldn't make speeches and waste my valuable time with scum like you!" He cocked the gun, shooting it quickly. *BANG, BANG* 
 
            He waited. Waited for the piercing pain. Waited for the light. Taeil's dreams were wrong, they all talked fantasy about him being happy. That he would be together forever with Pyo. They were wrong. But, something was wrong. As Taeil's eyes were closed, he felt nothing, he felt as normal as he ever did. He opened one eye, then the other came along with it. He felt his chest and nothing. "W-What?" Taeil could have swore he heard a gunshot.  He looked to see, a small lump on the ground. He crawled further to uncover the others face. "Min-...Minhyuk!?" He laid bleeding on the sidewalk. He looked up to the smaller one. He gave a small smile and looked to Jaehyo. "N-No more...this needs t-to stop!" Jaehyo stood in fear, he actually shot his own member. Him, himself was a traitor...Ukwon screamed and quickly covered his mouth avoiding any attention. Taeil crawled more closely to Minhyuk lifting his head slightly. "Y-You, you saved me. B-But..." The same feeling of Pyo overwhelmed Taeil. Pyo always protected Taeil, now one by one the tides of war were turning. Ukwon ran over and held onto Minhyuk's chest trying to contain the spilling blood. "You'll be ok BB!! I promise..." But this was a promise Ukwon couldn't keep. There was no telling of what would happen. Jaehyo lowered the gun to his waist still in shock. "You saved him?...why in the hell would you save him!? He's the enemy!" Minhyuk turned his head slightly facing his leader. "This needs to stop...we can't do this forever Jaehyo." Jaehyo's heart shattered knowing his own friends were turning against him. "You can't! But I can!" He screamed. The insanity was back. He rose the gun once more and bite his lip. "This is my era!! If you get in the way then you bet damn well that I'll take you down too!!" He started screaming and glaring at the people he once called friends. Taeil sat staring at the couple, they saved his life, he couldn't be more thankful. Jaehyo clicked the gun once more and aimed, "this time I won't miss.." Taeil got up quickly trying to make a run for it. This was the end, he started thinking of what he didn't do yet, no marriage, no family. He squinted his eyes and ran faster. Jaehyo smirked and chuckled, "bye bye...little prince..." Ukwon screamed. The trigger pulled back and Taeil finally felt that sharp pain hit him in the shoulder. His eyes welled with tears and he dropped to his knees, his chest hit the ground and the blood splattered and trickled on the sidewalk. Minhyuk stared and subsided his pain to inch closer to the smaller boy, he tried protecting him but he guessed wrong to think Jaehyo would just let him go. Ukwon covered his face hiding the fear and sorrow he had for both Minhyuk and Taeil. His hands lowered from his eyes to just covering his mouth, "Jae....you shot him.." Taeil laid on the ground wincing and gazing at the blood flowing down the sidewalk. Minhyuk was absolutely right, this had to end. This cannot go on forever, Taeil had to survive and do something, Jaehyo couldn't win, all life depended on it. He inched forward trying to make it over the border of Middletown and Downtown. Ukwon kept his distance from Taeil but tried staying close to Minhyuk. He helped him to sit up and he watched Taeil inch. "J-Jae!! Please...forget it! Let him bleed out!" Ukwon screamed trying to make an excuse just to leave the fishy looking male. Jaehyo looked over with lust and anger in his eyes. "Kwonnie...sweet Kwonnie." He chuckled, "such a baby aren't you? Like you haven't witnessed death before....finish him." He threw the gun toward the red head and raised his eyebrow.
 
            Ukwon swallowed deeply and felt his stomach turn and ache with pain. "I-I can't, I can't do this.." Turning to his leader he bite his quivering lip. Jaehyo let out a sigh and shook his head, "then don't come back, I'm taking Minhyuk, you can either do your duty or stay with the dying shark..." Minhyuk felt the tug from Jaehyo's rough touch. He was hoisted into the air over the leader's shoulder. The visions so hazy that Minhyuk couldn't see Ukwon as he was pulled farther and farther away. Jaehyo walked back to the uptown territory not looking back, not one regret in his mind. Ukwon on the other hand couldn't bare to see the only man he loved be forcefully taken away from him. He looked down at the gun then to the struggling Taeil, it was so heart breaking, he was torn on what to do. Jaehyo was insane and he knew for damn sure nothing would change that now. Nothing but Taeil being killed, or him being defeated. Ukwon cocked the gun and pointed it to the inching Taeil. Closing one eye then aiming straight for the back of his head. Taeil whimpered in pain and cried quietly, "p-pyo...j-jihoonie..." He wheezed and coughed, feeling the blood drip from his shoulder. Ukwon's hand trembled on the gun watching the other one crawl and cry. If that was him right now, god knows Taeil would have let him go. The gun smashed against the pavement and footsteps approached Taeil. He whimpered in pain as he felt someone took hold of him. Everything got hazy, his ears became deaf. It was like someone had shoved something in his ears. His voice was muffled and he could barely keep his head up. He felt the jerking motion and the roughness of the other carrying him. Ukwon had carried him closely on his shoulder, the blood dripped down leaving blotchy stains on the younger ones shirt. Taeil felt himself black out, it was cold and damp. He tried calling Pyo's name, Zico's name, anyone. Nothing. He couldn't speak, or move, he was once again unable to help, not even himself. 
 
---Red Tiger Hideout---
 
        Ukwon opened the door with the strength he had left. Carrying the small Taeil seemed easy, but in all reality he was a hassel. "Hello!? Someone!?...Zico? Pyo!?" As he screamed for help he heard a noise. He jerked a little leaving the little Taeil to whimper. He apologized silently, "excuse me!?...it's Kwonnie, I come in peace of betrayal by my leader. Hello?" A long pause, Ukwon could have swore he heard at least one noise, he wasn't /that/ crazy, not as much as Jaehyo. "Zico! Pyo!...I was so convinced I'd hear my name." Kyung stood in the doorway swaying a empty gun. He just kept it for looks, probably to scare the other. He walked to Ukwon and Taeil, he gently helped him set down the injured son on the couch. "You can go now. Unless you have Pyo's excuse...you have no where to go." He takes the clothing off of Taeil and scopes out his body. He looks curiously at Ukwon wondering what the hell happened, he pushed it aside and continued working on his shoulder. It was a tough struggle but he managed to get the bullet out. He heard Taeil whimper but it had to be done. After all this, Kyung needed to know what was going on. Everything was shifting, everything was changing before his eyes. The question is, is it for good or evil?
 
 
----------------
ok guys!! There you go! Once again I'm sorry for being so dead! D: please comment and tell me what's up! Tell me what you wanna see! *NEW* instead of me giving you options on the next chapter, YOU TELL ME! Tell me what you wanna see, or maybe a famous movie line you want me to include in the story! PLEASE COMMENT!!