It begins

War of Love and Hate

 

       The morning colors pierced through the window. Zico opened his eyes and felt warm, in the middle of November you start  to see snow but the sunny was shining. He got up to the chilled window and watched the birds fly south. He lit a cigarette and stepped out into the living room. He saw Taeil's curtains closed, "must be still asleep." Zico chuckled to the memories of moans and screams he heard last night. Zico usually wouldn't just let anyone in the Red Tigers, but Pyo was an exception. He seemed alright to Taeil, so it was ok with Zico. Kyung walked out of his room and laid his hands around Zico's neck, "hey baby. Morning..." Zico smiled wrapping his hands around Kyung's thin waist. "Good morning beautiful." Zico pecked Kyung on the neck and kept his head on his shoulder. Kyung brushed Zico's blonde hair with his fingers and smiled. "You seem affectionate today Jiho." The leader smiled and nodded, Zico never felt so in love. He meet Kyung as a child and after the first glance, he had to have him. Zico's father had guards planted everywhere, one of them was Park Kyung's father. They had a son named Park Kyung and Zico met him not too later after his 10th birthday. It was love at first sight. "I love you Kyungie." The random out burst caused Kyung to blush and let out a small chuckle. "I love you too Jiho. I always will." Zico raised an eyebrow and pulled Kyung closer, "wanna go out today? I know this great place we can chill..." Kyung laughed and shook his head. "Chill? You want to chill? Oh, Jiho that's not romantic at all.." Zico felt himself break out in a sweat. Kyung was really picky, at a young age he was treated like a girl. (Probably because his mother wanted a girl in the first place.) Zico knew the first thing in Kyung's mind was "romance" that's mostly all he knew about. Except fighting and strategizing. "W-Well...uhh..what do you wanna do babe?" Kyung purred to Zico and held him close. "Lets go have a picnic. Just me and you. I can't probably find some money around here to find some food." Food...that sounded fantastic to Zico. Downtown was a big wasteland, no food, no water, literally nothing. Kyung and him would have to take a trip to the Middle town and make their way back for the little "picnic." It was a long distance, but he'd do anything for Kyung.
 
---Taeil's Room---
 
          Taeil got up to see Pyo wrapped around him. Taeil said in the beginning that he never preferred boy or girl. Too bad Pyo was niether, he was a lover, he was a man, everything Taeil could ask for. Who knew that the person he was destined to be with was an enemy all a long. Taeil put his glasses on and got his way out of Pyo's latching arms. He kissed his forehead and smiled. "Jihoonie...wake up." Pyo heard his pet name and opened his eyes slowly. "Taeilie?...what's wrong?" Pyo lifted his head to look around the cramped room. Taeil blushed from Pyo's worried question. "N-Nothing. I just...thought, are you hungry?" Pyo looked to the skinny Taeil, knowing it was a lie. "Don't lie Taeilie, god knows there's no food here. I mean look at you! Your so skinny!" Taeil covered quickly and blushed, "well I mean..I could buy something if you want Jihoonie." Pyo couldn't help himself but to fangirl over Taeil's cuteness. Pyo snapped out of it and looked to the insecure little one. He was so malnourished and you could tell he would kill for just a piece of bread. In the Uptown it was different. Yes, they had hard gangster lives, but in the end everyone got food. You could have the WORST home life, the WORST life overall, but you got fed.  That was a MUST in the Uptown, to keep people fed so they can help out the Black Dragons when needed. Pyo touched Taeil's ribs. "Listen, I can't leave you here alone. So how about you go and grab something from the Middletown?" Pyo reached to his pocket and pulled out cash. Taeil was amazed at the amount, in all this life he never saw so much money. Pyo handed the small man the money and smiled. "Please, hurry and get back. They can't attack you in the Middletown, it's a neutral area." Taeil nodded and got up only in boxers. He quickly put on pants and just a heavy hoodie. Pyo smiled watching the man get dressed, knowing he'd undress him later. Taeil looked back to Pyo and waved. "I'll be back soon!" Taeil didn't wait for an answer and he just left. Pyo was alone. Without Taeil he felt so lost. He couldn't go outside it was too much of a risk. Not all the members of the Red Tigers knew he switched sides yet. They probably thought that when he took Taeil from the battlefield that he killed him. Pyo got up completely and walked toward his clothes. He smiled to the one picture of Taeil's mom that fell from his pocket. She was beautiful. Just like Taeil. Pyo couldn't believe a woman was so powerful to create a gang all her own. It was unbelievable! Now, it was Taeil's turn to rule, but Taeil didn't even want to embrace it. Plus, Zico didn't want Taeil leaving either. It was a war between themselves really. Pyo thought that if Taeil returned to power, then maybe the Black Dragons and Red Tigers wouldn't even fight. They probably band together. It was cruel of Jaehyo's parents to be so selfish. They just wanted to be rich and powerful, just so they could raise Jaehyo in royalty and to get the fortune. Pyo glared to the Uptown and sighed looking back down to the picture. He propped the picture up against a small mirror and bowed to it great fully. "Thank you Mrs. Lee..for giving me your son Taeil. He's really a great person, I hope your not mad at him for giving up on the Black Dragons. Jaehyo is just to crazy and powerful. We'll get him one day though, I promise." Pyo smiled to the picture, and he felt like she was smiling back at him. Everything seemed so real. "I want to marry your son...when the war is over, if...that's ok.."
 
         Pyo stared to the picture and he felt like she was going to actually respond. He went to open his mouth but was interrupted, "Hello Pyo." Pyo knew that voice, it was so familiar...but who? He turned to see a red-head smiling and holding a small box. "U-Ukwon!?" Pyo smiled and hugged him, but not enough to hurt the injured gang member. "I'm so glad, that you're ok!!" Pyo felt tears running down his face looking at the older male. Ukwon shook his head, "Pyo..what are you doing here? This isn't your place to stay. Come home." Pyo looked away, deep inside he knew they were going to come get him. There was no doubt in his mind. "I-I can't...Ukwon...listen, what Jaehyo is doing isnt right. He's not even the leader!! Why are you listening to him?" Ukwon growled and dropped the box to Pyo's feet. "But he is our leader! He was there from day one..Pyo you need to come back. If you don't Jaehyo will do anything to destroy you too." Pyo shook his head, "I just can't. Please understand Ukwon. I'm in love." Ukwon felt his heart break, he raised Pyo as a son. They were close to the same age but still. Ukwon was the umma of the gang, it was his job to care for people when no one else did. Ukwon knew what it was like to be in love. You'd do ANYTHING for that other person, just to make them happy. You'd give your own life just for a smile to be on their face. Ukwon knew that Pyo's love was real. Even though he meet Taeil just a couple days ago, love can happen that fast. He knew from experience. He looked away, "please except this gift." Ukwon kicked the box to Pyo and looked back up. "Pyo...think wisely. Your now an enemy." Ukwon had disappeared in an instant. Pyo stood shocked at the event that just occurred. Was Ukwon really there? Did he just imagine him? Pyo looked to the small box for proof. Ukwon disappeared so fast that Pyo questioned his existence. Pyo picked up the box and lifted the lid. He was startled by a noise in the living room, he put the box down and slid it under the fish tank. He walked out and looked "Taeilie?..." Taeil looked up and smiled holding groceries. "Jihoonie! I got some stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Pyo smiled and nodded to Taeil returning safely. "Good. I'm glad." Pyo stood there in silence and looked to the ground, Taeil looked over while putting the groceries down. "Jihoonie?...are you ok? Did something happen?" Taeil was puzzled and went over with a caring embrace. Taeil had never loved a man so much to just go up and hug him. Pyo was startled and patted Taeil's head, "yeah, I'm good."
 
---Red Tiger Park---
 
       Kyung and Zico had already made their way to the Middletown. Zico held Kyung's hand and popped a lollipop in his mouth. "I know this really..romantic place baby." Zico put on his "swag leader" mode and walked all tough with Kyung following. He was always like this, Zico was a sweet lovable teddy bear with Kyung, but when he goes outside he's the tough leader that everyone fears. Kyung walked close to his "master" and held on tight to a basket. He filled it with Zico's favorite foods and snacks in the Middletown. Zico was too busy looking at high-class guns to notice Kyung picking out all his favorites. Zico was the most obnoxious person Kyung knew, but...he loved him. It was hard not to. They passed the park and Kyung questioned, "Jiho? Isn't the park that way?" Zico smiled and held Kyung close as if he'd run away. "Who said we were going to the park Kyungie? I said a cool place, not the park." Zico looked to him for a response but Kyung just nodded and let out a small sigh. Everything Downtown was ugly, what could possibly be so beautiful here? Zico headed toward a construction site and hopped the fence, he offered to help Kyung over but he didn't take it. Kyung looked to Zico, "are you sure Jiho?" Zico nodded and smiled, "trust me..." Kyung finally took his hand and hopped the low fence. They walked more to a place that got greener and greener. It was a construction site, but then all of a sudden trees and flowers popped up out of no where. They were going deeper into a small forest. Kyung finally stopped and took in his surroundings, "Jiho, I know this will sound babyish, but...this looks dangerous." Zico shrugged, "only if you make it seem that way. You trust me don't you? Then come on!" Zico began a slow jog and got faster. It was hard for Kyung to keep up with a food basket in his hands. "Jiho wait! Woo Jiho! This isn't our territory!" Kyung stopped behind the halted Zico. Zico turned and smiled, "your wrong holke. It IS our territory. Ours...no one else's, just me and you." Zico took his hand and pulled him slowly through some bushes to find a small creek with running water. Fish were swimming and birds were chirping. Kyung was speechless, "Jiho..it's so..beautiful." Tears filled Kyung's eyes and he looked around, "why didn't you tell anyone? This has fresh water! Fish for food! There are people starving and you keep this to yourself!? Taeilie gives up his food for you and you had food all along!?" Kyung hit the sudden realization and glared to Zico. Zico remained smiling, "I didn't want anyone to come, cause this is yours. I want you to have all this beauty." Zico looked down, "I promise you, I took no water or fish, I kept it pure just for you." Kyung couldn't stay mad at Zico and his words. Kyung thought back to the many times he saw Taeil give up his bread just to keep Zico strong for battles against Jaehyo. Kyung shook his head, "I hope you don't mind...but I kinda want to take something from here. For Taeil, if that's ok." Zico looked to Kyung, "Taeil? Why are you worried for him all of a sudden Kyung?" Kyung wiped away tears and set the basket down on the cold ground. "Zico....we almost lost him. Your technically his guardian thanks to your father. And...if we get married, I'm his mom." Kyung blushed and leaned down to the creek flowing. Zico stood there watching and nodded, "that's right...you are right. Kyung, please look at me." Kyung turned before he dug his hand in the creek. He look to Zico getting closer and stood up. Zico took Kyung's hands and smiled at him. "I'm really sorry this took so long..I just wanted it to be perfect." Kyung was confused and he looked to Zico getting down on one knee. "J-Jiho...w-what are you..?" Zico reached into his jacket and pulled out a small box. "I've been saving all my money just for this." Kyung covered his mouth and felt himself tremble to Zico touch. "Park Kyung? I love you and I always will. You were there for me when no one else was. I understand that you are beautiful inside and out. You understand most things that I could NEVER comprehend myself, you look to other people with caring eyes. I want to be the person caring for you when you care for others. I'm ready to make you happy and I want you to jump for joy when I tell you that you are my everything. Park Kyung, from the first time I met you, you took my breath away. I would be honored to call you my wife." ((Aweee)) Kyung let out heavy cries, the tears wouldn't stop, he soon couldn't even look at Zico cause he was crying so hard. He looked past the tears and bit his lip. "Woo Jiho....you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." Kyung took his free hand and wiped away the tears. Zico smiled "you don't have to wait any longer."
 
-------------------
So? How was it!!!?? :3 is that enough fluff from Zico? Want more? Or do you wanna see some badass Zico? Options:
1) Kyung's answer (Zikyung)
2) TaePyo at home
3) Jaehyo/Black Dragon Chapter
4) *SPECIAL* explanation of The Black Dragons and Red Tiger heritage. 
 
**GUYS QUICK QUESTION!**
Do you guys know anyone that would/or could make a poster for this Fanfic or any of my others??? If you can that'll be great! If you know someone can you tell me or tell them to do this story??? Please?