Almost Free

War of Love and Hate

 

Sorry it's so short guys! But I have school coming and not much time for my stories. :/ anyway ENJOY!
---------------
        Taeil looked to the cellar door, no one was coming. Taeil couldn't let the Black Dragons advance in whatever they were planning. He went to the mattress and lifted it up slightly. A small paper lip was on the ground. He never noticed it til' he went to bed that night. Currently it was 3:00 a.m. and Taeil was doing his best to keep quiet. He tried bending the paper clip to a straight line, it was a little bumpy, but it'll work. He scurried to the lock on the cage and examined it closely. It was a simple lock and it made Taeil chuckle. "Rich es like this can't even spend money on a decent lock?" Taeil bit his lip and put the paper clip in the bottom of the tiny metal block. He couldn't see straight due to the darkness but he did his best. He found himself looking up to the cellar door and back to the lock. He began panting from the suspense and stress. *click* it finally opened. Taeil sighed in relief and felt his blood pumping. He yanked the lock off and put it in his coat pocket. It might have some good use later, or just a gift to keep from escaping the Uptown. Taeil slowly made his way to the cellar door. He peeked from behind and saw no one approaching, the coast was clear. Taeil took a step out and looked both ways, he saw Jaehyo's room. The door was closed and the lights were off, "he must be sleeping." Taeil smiled and looked over to another room with a bright red door. It was Pyo's room. After everything Pyo did for Taeil, he really didn't want to leave without a good-bye, or a thank you. Taeil tip-toed to the red door and opened it as quietly as he could. He looked in the room and surveyed it. Taeil stepped closer to a small bed and watched Pyo sleep. He was so cute, so handsome, Taeil blushed and leaned down to him. He knew it was wrong to think of an enemy as a friend, or even a lover! But, Taeil liked Pyo...for some reason Pyo wasn't mean or scary. At least not to Taeil. Taeil knew he was hiding his real anger and meanness in front of him, so he could be sweet and kind. Taeil looked closer to the sleeping bear and kissed his forehead. Taeil touched his lips and knew that he regretted it. He was falling in love.
 
        Taeil closed the door and smiled still touching his lips. He looked back at the closed door and walked farther away. He had to keep quiet even though his heart was beating as loud as possible. There was something about Pyo that made Taeil go crazy! Taeil didn't want to think his niceness was all a scheme just to get him to join the Dragons. He refused to believe it, Pyo was nice, he was a great guy. He began pondering  on how this whole "Dragon vs. Tiger" came to be. Maybe one day they could actually be friends, maybe one day they could share everything and make this world a little more safer. Taeil made his way past the rooms and to the front door. He was almost free, he could almost feel the fresh air. He opened the door to a man standing in the door way. Taeil froze and couldn't move. He was staring at a man with dark black hair, black glasses and a leather jacket. Tears filled his eyes and he knew he was caught. "Please...oh god no! Please!" Taeil started backing up in defense and fell backwards on his . He tried scooting across the floor as the man reached for him. Taeil was balling his eyes out and trying not to get caught by this man. Taeil looked to the side and saw Jaehyo standing at his bedroom doorway. Jaehyo smiled "is the baby trying to run away? What a shame." Jaehyo grabbed Taeil and yanked him up making Taeil whimper and cry. "I thought I heard some noise out here." Jaehyo looked to the man in glasses and nodded, "good work, I'm glad you found him. He would have escaped without you guarding the door. We'll have to put extra security on this little shark." Jaehyo growled and snarled into Taeil's ear. Taeil knew that he was in for a big punishment, he would give anything to be dead about now. The man looked to Taeil and swallowed hard. He went to his waist for a gun but he looked to Jaehyo and listened to what he would say. "Good job. You can be on your way. What's your name young one?" Jaehyo smiled and held a tight grip on Taeil. He swallowed and looked to Jaehyo taking his hand off his gun. "My name is TOP, you can call me Tabi." Taeil looked to TOP and studied him, he felt like he knew him. Was he from the Red Tigers? Taeil knew he messed up, TOP was here to save him and just a little noise ed it all up. He should have gone with TOP, god knows it's better than this place. Jaehyo interrupted Taeil's thinking and spoke up, "ok TOP, you can be on your way. I'll take care of Taeil by myself." TOP only could watch Jaehyo drag Taeil to the cellar. TOP had to strategize, tonight was no good to save Taeil. Tomorrow he would have to step up his game and go all out. "Hang in there Taeil..." TOP whispered to himself.
 
---Pyo's Room---
 
       Pyo woke up to the sound of Jaehyo's voice. He thought nothing of it and laid his head back down. Pyo put his hand on his forehead and felt warmth but wetness generating from it. He looked to his hand, it wasn't blood, so what was it? Was he sweating? No, that can't be it, it wasn't even hot, it was the middle of November. Pyo looked around for any source of liquid. Nothing. Pyo walked to the door, instead of opening it he listened to the talking. He remembered hearing Jaehyo talk about Taeil, he shouldn't care but he did. Pyo felt his heart skip when he thought of Taeil. Pyo didn't want to care about the enemy, but he did! Pyo use to live Downtown, he was raised to be a street rat. One day, a wealthy couple had picked him up and took him Uptown. He never really knew why, but they picked him up and told him that he would be apart of a great organization one day. Pyo didn't believe that for one second. Sure, he was better off a Black Dragon than a Red Tiger but it wasn't all glitter and rainbows. It was hard as . Pyo had to work hard to protect Jaehyo and keep production going to take down the Red Tigers. Pyo hated this life. But now, ever since he saw Taeil, he felt like he had something to live for. The plan for Taeil was still unclear but Jaehyo was planning something brutal he knew it. Pyo noticed Jaehyo and the others trying their best to get on Taeil's good side, but nothing. Taeil was stubborn to stick with the Red Tigers. Pyo didn't mind the thought of Taeil joining, he wanted it a lot. It was no use, Pyo knew that once your in a gang, the only way you'd quit is if the gang quit on you. Pyo sighed and walked away from the door. "That's it.." Pyo smiled and bit his lip. "If the Red Tigers don't come for Taeil then Taeil will have no choice but to stay!" If Taeil would stay then the plan for the Black Dragons would proceed, then the Black Dragons would take over. It was kinda like a win, win. Now the only thing to worry about, was how to get rid of the Red Tigers.
 
---Ukwon's Room---
 
       Ukwon laid on top of Minhyuk and smiled. "You're so y baby." Minhyuk smiled and bit his lip, "I try my best Kitty." Minhyuk reached up to Ukwon and brushed his check. Ukwon thought his life couldn't get anymore perfect. He had a perfect gang, perfect boyfriend, and of course a perfect body. He was so attractive that girls would kill to be with him. Ukwon smiled down to Minhyuk and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad to have you in my life BBomb." Minhyuk smiled to his pet name and rolled his hips to make Ukwon groan. "No baby, I'm glad to have YOU!" He giggled and leaned up toward Ukwon. "So, kitty, did you find out this plan of Jaehyo's?" Ukwon looked at Minhyuk's question and nodded. "Yes, it's quite simple really. Too be honest it's very surprising as well." Minhyuk was puzzled and questioned "surprising? Why? Is something going to happen?" Minhyuk got up and looked Ukwon in the eyes waiting for him to speak. Ukwon his lips and opened his mouth, "something big IS going to happen. This turf war is going to the next level Minhyuk. A lot of people are going to get hurt, emotionally and physically." Ukwon looked down from Minhyuk's gaze and sighed. "Please, don't worry about it. You get stressed over plans like this. Jaehyo will explain soon." Ukwon paused and laid next to Minhyuk "trust me on this though. It's for the best." Minhyuk watched Ukwon close his eyes and roll over. He smiled and looked to the ceiling, "I trust you kitty. I've always trusted you, I trust you with my life." Minhyuk rolled over to look at Ukwon and study his features. He touched his face and watched him fall asleep. "Happy Birthday Kitty. I love you..."
 
------------
Yeah little UBomb moment!! :3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY UKWON! I wish you good health and good fortune! So how was the chapter? Options for next chapter:
1) Jaehyo's plan
2) Taepyo in the cellar
3) Red Tiger Chapter
4) More Ubomb!